Blood Teller | OnS | Yu x OC

CoFFeeBeaN28

Have you ever heard of a human bearing a demon blood? Rumors said that it was clearly impossible for a mere h... Еще

P R O L O G U E
1| Hundred Nights
2| Escapade
3| Remnants of Humanity
4| White Demon
5| Masterpiece
6| No Longer human
7| Weak Hearts
8| Demons
9| Possessed by the Demon
10| This is War
11| Troublemaker
12| Not in Love
13| Red Hero
14| Battlefield
15| Shattered
16| Power of Love
17| Tricky, Greedy, Sneaky
18| Awakening
19| His Selfish Act
20| Bite Me
21| I Won't Let Go
22| Lost and Insecure
23| Possessiveness
24| He's a Monster
25| Play With Fire
26| Comrade
27| Out of my Misery
28| Do or Die
29| Cooking Breakfast
30| Pinky Swear
31| Most Dangerous Mission
32| Fear of Losing Someone
34| Fallen Comrades
35| Blinded Loyalty
36| Three Vampire Nobles
37| Cursed
38| Master and Servant
39| Next Five Hours
40| Obsessed For Power
41| Defend Your Family
42| Blood
43| The Last One Weeping
44| Love and Hate
45| Abort the Mission
46| Half Demon
47| Pandemonium
48| Broken Promises
49| The King of Salt
E P I L O G U E
•CoFFeeBeaN28 is here•
•Memories•
★Character Sheet★
New Book: The Demise of Desdemona

33| Measly Humans

636 30 1
CoFFeeBeaN28

Y U I C H I R O

I began stretching my arms as we waited for the vampires to make their move while we're on standby. "Shinoa, how much longer...?"

Her lilac coloured hair bounced as she lazily turned to me, "about twenty more minutes. Please be patient."

'Twenty more minutes, huh?' I thought as I stopped stretching. 'that will be a long time...' I sighed.

"Everyone, round up." we turned around as we saw that shitty Akaru staring at us. "Let's do a final check on our strategy." he said.

We gathered around near the table as he held the map of the city near our vision. "Our mission is to kill the 15th Progenitor, Lucal Wesker."

He pointed at a certain area on his map whole explaining, "we plan to attack him here. If our first attempt fails, we will cut off his retreat to prevent him from joining the other nobles." he stated while looking at us for a brief moment before continuing.

"We will hold off until Lieutenant Colonel's squad kills their target and comes to help. There are ten nobles total in Nagoya, of that, we will kill 8 of them at 1415. If we fail the mission and the nobles get together, it's over."

He explained as he tugged his collar, "this means they have high expectations for us, let's meet those expectations then!" he grinned.

"Anyway, we just have to defeat the Lululu Lalala guy, right?" i said while rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, that's right." he agreed with my statement, until someone else slammed their hands on the table.

"Stop fooling around!" Narumi growled as he glared at Akaru. "and you, not because your our leader now, means you can fool around!"

'Leader now...?' I thought as I was confused. "E-Everyone, let's calm down, shall we? We don't have much time before our mission...!"

I turned around and saw Shiro fidgeting while trying to calm all of us down, "I-I'm sorry for my friend's rude behavior...it won't happen again." she bowed towards them.

"Hey Shiro, what are you apologising for?" I retorted, then Akaru walked up to him and made her straightened up.

"It's fine, Shiro. I don't need any apologies, and sorry for my friend's behavior...he just didn't want to lose any one of us." he told her.

She looked up. "o-okay..."

"I apologise, it's my fault." I stated as I walked up to them. "our feelings are mutual, I also don't want any of us dying." i added.

Akaru looked at me, then he lift his heels and tucked his hands in his pockets. "then at least remember your target's name." he retorted.

"There's no point in remembering a name of someone you're going to kill, but I do remember the names of people I have to protect."

He turned to me while making a face, as if asking me who were those people I have to protect. Then I stated one by one those people.

"Shiro, Shinoa, Kimizuki, Mitsuba, Yoichi..." I paused for a brief moment before continuing my list.

"Takahashi Akaru, Narumi Makoto, Endo Yayoi, Inoue Rika, Kagiyama Taro, Iwasaki Shusaku..." i noticed all of them were surprised.

"I won't let my comrades die." i stated with clear honesty before glancing at Shiro who was silenced.

"I apologise for my subordinate's cocky attitude, Sergeant Takahashi, however, our squad feels the same way as Special Private Hyakuya." Shinoa clarified.

"We may be newbies, but we will do our best to not drag everyone down."

Akaru nodded as he grinned, "we, the Akaru squad and..."

"Shinoa squad will calmly execute our mission without losing anyone, right?" Shinoa finished.

"That's right..." Akaru smiled, then I walked up to Shiro with a confused expression painted in my face.

"Hey Shiro, what does Narumi mean by 'Leader Now' ?" i asked.

"Narumi-kun was the former squad leader, until recently Akaru-kun came and took his title." she explained.

"Whaat?! Is that even possible?" i baffled, surprised.

"It depends, Guren-san appointed Akaru-kun to be the squad leader as he referred to his potential and power." she added.

'Oh...so that's why Narumi was kinda angry at Akaru.' i thought.

"I'm kinda nervous..." i heard her mumble softly as she was slightly trembling while clenching her fist.

I grabbed her clenched fist as she was startled from my touch, "don't be."

"I'll protect you." i smiled as she laced her fingers with my hands.

"Yes." she smiled back.

"Oh, and one more thing..." she added as I hummed, she tip-toed near my ear and whispered.

"Don't start a fight that you can't win, it'll surely be the end of you."

T H I R D P E R S O N

"Hm, not bad. Where is it from?" Lucal Wesker, a vampire noble wearing a hat asked while lifting a glass of red blood.

"Blood collection area in Naka Ward. Number 58, female, age four." the fellow vampire answered as the noble hummed in reply before taking another drink of human blood.

"The mellow taste of a little girl's blood is delicious indeed." he commented, "why don't you join in a toast, Esther?"

"No, thank you. I've already had plenty, thanks to you, Lucal-sama." Esther said with full respect. "I shall try it afterwards."

"Anyway, what do you think about the letter from Krul Tepes? Since when did I start working for her?"

"There's no need to do anything unless we received an order," Esther said as the other vampire hummed.

"So I'll face sanctions if I comply. What shall I—" Lucal noticed the presence of the coming attack from the enemy as he grabbed Esther by the collar to shield himself.

The raiding at the vampires can be heard from the combat team as they were alerted and came out of their hiding base to attack as well.

"Drink my blood, my sword." the noble slashed the direction of the sniper attack as the building was distorted from the shockwave.

Then Yuu began running ahead, leaving the rest behind. He finally made a contact with their target, Lucal Wesker, who was casually walking while wearing a hat.

"This is surprising, humans?"

"Yeah, we're humans. And you're gonna go down quietly, vampire!"

Grabbing his sword from his scathe, he slashed towards the vampire with all of his power. Then Kimizuki and Shinoa came to help him, however it didn't end quickly because the vampire was quite strong.

After cornering the enemy with shear numbers, he was forced to sacrifice his own arm to his salvage. He hurriedly backed away from them.

"I see, so these are the humans Krul Tepes was talking about..." Lucal said while observing the humans.

Akaru casually walked up during the serious scenarios, "whaat? You guys haven't killed him yet...?"

"Stop complaining and help here, you're our leader, aren't you?" Narumi said to the red haired fellow.

He smirked as he unscathed his blade and held it tightly, "okay..."

A curtain of flames appeared on the ground as his blade was scorched, massive heat vibrated in the atmosphere, making everyone all sweaty.

"Flashy stuff you have there, human." Lucal cooed, very amused of his strong opponent. "care to have a spare?"

"That is no longer necessary," Akaru spoke lowly as his footsteps became heavier while the others make way for him to walk. "I'll kill you right here, right now. Damned vampire."

"I would like you to try, measly human." the vampire said before lashing an attack against him that was instantly blocked by the scorching flame blade. "what?!"

"Incinerate." he said as flames unleashed from his blade and instantly burned the vampire to crisps without any trace nor whatsoever.

"As expected of Sergeant Akaru, so strong and independent." Rika cooed.

"Seriously, you're strong as heck!" Shusaku commented.

"Excellent job, Akaru-kun." Yayoi clapped her hands happily.

"Yeah, it was perfect." Kagiyama agreed with their teammate's reactions and opinions.

"That was nothing," Akaru scoffed while adverting his gaze away from them. "Anyway, I do hope the other squads are doing okay."

Everyone agreed from this statement and hopefully prayed from their comrades well-being and safety.

**************

Clashing of silver blades can be heard through the dark hallways of an abandoned building where the vampires most likely use for their hideout from the humans.

The Lieutenant Colonel just finished killing the super strong vampire noble, barely though. He began panting afterwards of the tough battle.

'It's been a long time since I was in such a state...' he thought as he could barely stand up on his own.

'Am I doing the right decision of putting Shiro to other teams...?'

Guren acknowledged the girl's strength when it comes to combat, and treated her like a daughter of his own. However, he wanted to spare her feelings through all those years of her in complete isolation and vain.

The dilemma showing in her face was somewhat unbearable for him, so he assigned her in Shinoa's squad.

But he thinks that it was time to change of plans before it turns to became a worst-case of scenario.

To be Continued...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

87.6K 1.8K 39
‼️‼️DISCLAIMER‼️‼️ I started this book back in 2016 when I was 12. So I apologize in advance if this story is a bit rough... since it was my first wo...
137K 3.6K 16
In a world filled with blood-lusting vampires and humans dealing with demons, reality is far from peaceful. There is constant turmoil, as the vampire...
57.8K 1.7K 16
♠ Evangeline Tepes, heir of the 1st progenitor and the eldest daughter of the great vampire king, as well as the elder half-sister to Krul Tepes. E...
54.3K 2.9K 54
[MIKAYUU FANFICTION] COMPLETED! *Fairly edited* (85, 679 Words) "What I feel is beyond love for you, Yuu-chan. You're mine. And you will be for ete...