20| Bite Me

S H I RO

My eyes fluttered open as the bright light from the ceiling greeted me with great light, making my eyes winced.

'Where am I...?' i thought as I looked around my surroudings, I was sleeping on top of the bed earlier, the room itself is very fancy and I bet it's also pricey if purchased.

A dark hue of blue and white were the main colour and attractions of the room I'm held at, on a second thought, I thought that I'm living in a castle.

'I must've been brought here...' with that thought in mind, I stood up from the bed and stepped on the cold, ivory floor, slowly walking up to the window nearby.

I took a peek outside the window as my eyes widened while a sense of nostalgic hits my chest, yes, I'm back at the familiar place, the vampire city.

Then I finally remembered that I was lifted here by Mika, this kingdom where the vampires lives is where I was looking at the bottom, I have never expected that I would set foot in this eerie, creepy place.

"I better leave this place, right now." i mumbled, then my feet slipped in my boots that were scattered on the ground, I walked up to the door as I turned the knob.

'Somehow...I'm kind of nervous.' i thought as i walked outside of the room, closing the door from behind.

I looked through the hallways to see if there was someone there, but found no one, I sighed in relief as I started walking out of the room.

'I want to go back to Yuu and the others...' i thought while walking through the hallways quietly.

I halted in tracks when I heard few footsteps coming nearby, my breathe hitched as my pulse accelerated.

"Hey, did you heard about the human girl that Mika brought in?"

"You mean the white haired girl?"

"Yeah, she's kinda cute!"

I was about to sprint back to the room where I was at before, too late, those two vampires have saw me. One of then has blue hair and the other was black, both of them possesses red eyes and they are male vampires.

"Oh, isn't this her, Rene?"

"Yeah, no doubt it's her. Lacus."

Both of them looked at me with those blood red eyes, the colour of their orbs are much more darker than mine.

"Livestocks shouldn't wonder by themselves, it's risky." the blue haired vampire called Lacus said as he grabbed my neck and pushed me on the wall, hard.

"Lacus, if Mika sees you...you wouldn't get away easily." the black haired vampire called Rene warned.

I clutched his hands that were singlehandedly strangling my neck, I let out a cough as he tightened his grip, I yelped in pain.

"Well...that's only if he did see." he said in the matter of fact, I closed my eyes shut as I tried to remove his hands on me, but no avail.

"It hurts...Mika..." i muttered while being strangled, he leaned down and went to sniff my neck.

'He's going to bite me!' i panicked as i started struggling from his grasp.

"Stay still now..." he said as he opened his fangs, I saw how sharp his teeth were, I closed my eyes and waited for the pain, until...