Elevator Encounters- Peterick

De immatureatbest

My life with you in it Mais

July 5th
July 6th
July 7th
July 8th
July 9th
July 10th
July 11th
July 12th
July 13th
July 14th
July 16th
July 17th
July 20th
July 23rd
July 27th
August 3rd
August 4th
August 8th
August 9th
August 11th
August 12th
August 13th
August 15th
Explanations

July 15th

356 25 2
De immatureatbest

Day 11:

This morning he had his friend again. This time he had a back pack with him, or some kind of bag.

He asked if I live in the elevator because I'm always on it, but somehow it's only when "Pete" is. I guess that's his name.

I ignored the comment and he started to whisper to Pete.

But as soon as long legs walked out of the elevator, Pete closed the door.

"Sorry about Dallon. He likes making friends but it takes him a while." He said, leaning to the wall of the elevator.

"Why does he want to be my friend?" I replied simply.

"Why do you always ask questions? Those are the only sentences I've heard you speak. Questions."

"That's not true."

"You're right, it's not. But I like talking to you. I wish you'd talk more."

"I guess I could make an exception."

The elevator stopped and this time he didn't try to talk me into going to to dinner.

Though, I would probably say yes.

You know me, I rarely go out and buy snacks but I remembered they had that party today.

I was hoping I could catch them on my way back, and to my wishing, there was Pete. He seemed unstable, and definitely not with anybody. His friend was still at the party, and Pete could barely see where he was going.

This is why I hate alcohol.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

174K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 54.7K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
The Boyfriend App De Mon D Rea

Ficção Adolescente

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...