The Plot Shop

By syrahsyarah

Want to write a book, but don't have any ideas? Just take a look into this book, and that problem might be so... More

Start
1 - A
2 - A
3 - A
4 - A
5 - /
7 - /
8 - A
9 - A
10 - A
11 - A
12 - A
13 - A
14 - A
15 - A
16 - A
17 - A
18 - A
19 - requested

6 - A

160 1 1
By syrahsyarah

TITLE: Captivating
GENRE: Fanfiction
FANDOM: Doctor Who
LOVE INTEREST: Jack Harkness
OC: Rorra Ayu / Kelron Thildrul
FACE CLAIM: Tracy Spiridakos / Asa Butterfield

IDEA:
Because it's a Jack Harkness fanfic, it's up to you whether the oc is male, female, or both. I'd also like to see some of the old group (Rose, Mickey, Doctor, Jack), because they're just so fun. You can decide whether it features 10 or 9.

SUMMARY:
Everyone knows that Captain Jack Harkness flirts with everyone and everything, and his charms never fail.

Except once.

One pair of eyes in ancient Greece caught his attention in just a matter of seconds, throwing him of his balance and leaving him, for the first time in his life, speechless.
He never sees the girl again.

Some time later, he meets a guy with the exact same eyes. The guy dies before they can get to know each other.

Throughout time and space, Jack meets people with those exact same eyes, but always one at a time. Girls, boys, neither and both. Human, human-ish and non-human.

Always the same pair of eyes.

QUOTES:
"Don't you dare say 'hello'!"

"I-I won't, Doctor."

"Good. Wait what?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 7K 34
အဖိုး လက်ထပ်ပေးခဲ့တဲ့ အိမ်ထောင်ရေးက တည်မြဲပါ့မလား ဂျစ်ကန်ကန် ကောင်မလေးနဲ့ ဆရာ၀န်မမတို့ရဲ့ အလွဲများစွာ....
91K 1.3K 47
stray kids x reader scenarios, imagines and reactions that hopefully won't make you absolutely cringe and die, lower caps intended - this book contai...
412K 42.5K 23
انا العاصفة الحمراء ألتي تراهن وتربح انا القوة العظيمة الذي سوف تنهك كُل الارواح الجنون والتلاعب بحد ذاته هنا أستطيع ان اتلاعب بعقلك حَد الجنون امر...
162K 5.9K 42
Salvatore Smith meets a woman with whom he shared few nights after loosing his wife. It was 12 years ago, she was way younger than him, from a diffe...