Forbidden Love

By Lenox_Clare_

I watched the water drip down his nose and onto his beautiful full lips. I craved the warmth of his touch. Th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 17

1.2K 42 3
By Lenox_Clare_

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS RECOMMENDED FOR YOUNG ADULTS. READ AT OWN RISK.

____________________________________

I rose late the next morning. It had taken me most of the night to fall asleep. All I could think about was Dylan sleeping in the room across from me. It never use to bother me until now.

I thought about locking myself in my bedroom for the day and read a book I've been wanting to read for quite a while but I didn't.

I took my time showering and getting ready, hoping the day would slowly pass by.

Dylan was on the couch when I finally opened my bedroom door and headed downstairs. He was engrossed in the puzzle, which was only about a third complete.

"Hey," he greeted. "I'm addicted to this puzzle. Are you hungry?"

"I can get something." I told him. "You keep at it. Do we have cereal?"

"Yeah. But there's eggs to make an omelet, if you'd prefer."

"I don't cook." I opened the cabinets in search of a breakfast I would be able to prepare. After finding the cereal, I poured the flakes into a bowl and doused them with milk.

I sat on the arm of the couch, eating and examining the pieces. Every so often, I'd notice a fit and lean over to put it in place. "You can sit down, you know." Dylan encouraged.

"Why don't we do something else today?" I asked as I was on my way to the kitchen to set the bowl in the dishwasher.

"Like what?" Dylan pondered.

"I don't know. You've lived here your whole life. I'm sure you can come up with something." I teased.

"We could go surfing?" He suggested.

I glanced back at him, but his eyes were focused on the puzzle. "I've never been surfing."

"I can teach you."

I pondered the idea. Well, it was definitely better than sitting crampt up in a house for the whole day. "I'd like that."

°°°

I barely made it into the water that day. Dylan spent most of the time showing me techniques on the sand before he would allow me to take a board in the ocean.

When we finally did get in the water, it was all about how to lie and sit on the board, along with instructions on how to paddle at the right time to catch a wave. I envied Eric and Chase who swam deeper in the ocean, standing up on their surfboards. I felt bad for Aiden and Dylan who had to stay behind and help me. Dylan refused to let me out of his sight in case I drowned. I kept telling him I've been in the ocean a couple of times but that seemed to go through the one ear and out the other again.

We arrived at home by four, after stopping by Eric's house for a quick drink. Since we had not eaten the whole day, Dylan suggested we go out for supper.

°°°

"Do you ever get the urge to get in your car and just keep driving?" I asked after we'd placed our orders. I couldn't wait to dig into my tangy chicken mayo burger and oreo milkshake.

"How would you know when to stop?" Dylan challenged, taking a seat in the booth. He had ordered a beef burger with extra fries and a soda.

"I guess when you find something worth stopping for." I replied, taking the seat opposite to him.

"I wonder how far you'd travel till that happened." Dylan pondered but ended up smiling. "You're different Demi."

I snorted. "How many girls have you used that line on?"

He smiled lightly. "None. I've never met anyone like you." The flickering of the dim light in his eyes drew me in. The charged hum between us intensified and my cheeks grew worm.

"Why haven't you kissed me?" I whispered, wanting him to lean in closer.

His eyes grew dark and his face displayed an emotion of hurt. "I'm afraid to kiss you." He confessed. "I'm afraid that if I kiss you, I won't be able to stop. I can feel you tense every time we touch." His eyes trailed to the skin on my neck, as if wanting to leave his mark on it with the site of his eyes. "I'm afraid when we get back to school, this will all be over. I'm afraid to get rejected because I'll soon be your step brother," he glanced down at the table where his knotted hands rested, "But most of all, I'm afraid it will jeopardise my mother's wedding and I won't be able to see you again."

I uttered not a sound. He pleaded with his eyes for me to say something but I couldn't. I was speechless. But then again what did I expect? His reasons were precisely the same as mine.

We drove home in silence, the tension intensified with each mile. I could feel Dylan glancing at me every so often. I rolled down the window and stuck out my arm to feel the warm raindrops upon my skin. I breathed in the sent of moisture in the air.

When Dylan stopped in front of the house, I opened my car door to step out into the rain.

I walked across the sidewalk to the back deck, not looking back. The rain intensified, soaking my shirt instantly. I took off my shoes and let the fast running water wash over my toes, cascade down my hair and drip down my chin.

I heard thumping footsteps splashing in the water behind me. I turned to find Dylan stopped a short distance from me, breathing heavily. My mouth curved faintly at the sight of his shirt clinging to the curves of his chest.

I watched the water drip down his nose and onto his beautiful full lips. I craved the warmth of his touch. The rush of our connection. Regardless of how wrong it would be. I couldn't resist it any longer.

I stepped closer, covering the flush of his cheeks with my hands to feel their heat and pressed my lips firmly against his until it hurt. Dylan gripped my waist and pulled me into him, sealing the space between us. I secured my arms around his neck and brushed my fingers through his soft, luscious hair.

I didn't allow anything else to matter. Not the voice that told me this was wrong. Not the guilt. Not the warning that crashed through my head. I pushed it all away and let the desperate craving take over.

Panting, I pushed away and grabbed his hand, pulling him after me as I ran to the sliding door. I stopped in front of the door and turned back to him, kissing him with such want.

His mouth was still finding mine as I opened the door. He blindly shut it behind him, concentrating on me, touching me. I broke away to rush up the stairs with Dylan trailing after me.

My shirt was over my head before I opened the door to my room. Dylan removed his while shutting the door behind him, thrusting me against it, allowing a grunt to escape from my lips.

I let my shoes slide from my fingertips as he ran his lips along my neck. He slipped a hand around my back to unfasten my bra. Our wet bodies slid together as our mouths found one another over and over again.

Dylan kicked off his shoes while I ran my tongue along his neck. His hands slid down my sides to my hips and inside the waist of my jeans as I forced the zipper down. Dylan peeled them off my legs and I kicked them aside. I stood before him, exposed. In one quick motion, he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

Dylan carried me to the bed, gently laying me on my back. His eyes danced over the length of my body and I bit my lip. Smiling, he searched his pockets before letting his shorts drop to the floor. He returned to me after tearing off the wrapper. "Are you sure about this?"

I gently placed my hand on his cheek, pecking his lips softly as he deepened the kiss.

Pulling me by my hips, he pressed his knees against the edge of the bed. I inhaled deeply as we connected. I gripped the tense muscles along his back as he moved into me, exploring me deeper.

He pulled out, breathing steadily, calming his racing heartbeat. "What are you doing?" I panted, desperately needing him to go through with it.

"I have to calm myself." He took a deep breath and chuckled lowly. "We don't want it to be over that fast now do we?" His cocky attitude sent a shiver down my spine. His soft lips left light kisses across my jaw.

I slid my hand slowly down my stomach, rubbing my clit gently. His eyes followed my action as I started fingering myself.

He shut his eyes, "Fuck, you're making it worse."

I smiled, bringing my face up to kiss him as I moved my hand to his dick instead. He grabbed my hand and pinned it down above my head and slammed into me, pushing deeper with a faster pace. The sound of his hips slapping against mine drove me crazy.

My entire body quivered, my legs tightened and I moaned in release. Dylan's eyes shut and his jaw clenched as his mouth parted open slightly. He gave in with the slightest groan, tensing until he folded onto me.

He slowly pulled out, rolling onto his side before slinging his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that."

A breathy laugh escaped my lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 1.8K 32
I walked out of the bathroom and felt a presence behind me. I turned around and I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist and slammed me into the...
4.1K 218 28
*Sneak peak* "Turn around," he said instead his face holding that serious expression that if you met him suddenly you'd pee in your pants. "What?!" I...
737 82 28
A sacred union sealed by the mating of a true born hybrid and the calmest among nature....,. It's a bloody relationship.... " You wanna know how work...
433 2 25
"I will obey your rules pixie. I will only kiss you until you ask for more. But I do not play fair in things I want." I lean almost speaking against...