All I Ever Needed (Klaus Mika...

Od harrysteelss

Julianna Duquette is Klaus Mikaelson's lost lover. The two were separated on that dreadful night in New Orlea... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1 - I Came A Long Way
Chapter 2 - Finally Found You
Chapter 3 - New Orleans
Chapter 4 - Prince of The Quarter
Chapter 5 - Witches
Chapter 6 - Magic
Chapter 7 - The Osiris Coven
Chapter 8 - My Dear Sibling
Chapter 9 - It's Been Too Long
Chapter 10 - Run
Chapter 11 - As I Lay Dying
Chapter 12 - Werewolves and The Wicked Witch
Chapter 13 - Problems Bigger Than You
Chapter 14 - Promise
Chapter 15 - The Witch is Dead
Chapter 16 - Months
Chapter 17 - I'm Here
Chapter 18 - Love Her To Bits and Pieces
Chapter 19 - Hello & Goodbye
Chapter 20 - Always Isn't Forever After All
Chapter 21 - Forbidden Love
Chapter 22 - Paranoia
Chapter 23 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 24 - The Truth
Chapter 25 - Two Weeks Too Long
Chapter 26 - Broken
Chapter 27 - All Too Familiar
Chapter 28 - Is it Too Late?
Chapter 29 - Wake up
Chapter 30 - Too Much
Chapter 31 - Put the Witch to Rest
Chapter 32 - Gone Girl
Chapter 34 - Midnight
Chapter 35 - Uh Oh
Chapter 36 - New Beginnings
Chapter 37 - Calm Before the Storm
Discontinued

Chapter 33 - Find Me, Save Me

2K 50 9
Od harrysteelss

K L A U S

There can't be a moment of peace or vulnerability in the world we live in and it drives me mad. My child is in danger and though I know Julianna would protect her at all costs, there's still a fear that lies that it somehow won't be enough. It's taking every ounce of discipline that I have not to lose my mind and kill everyone in my path. I'm pacing back and forth across the foyer in the compound, my mind racing with different suspects. At this point it could be anyone and that is what terrifies me.

The small wooden coffee table closest to me suffers my anger as I pick it up and throw it across the room. As it hits the wall and shatters into a thousand small pieces, Elijah ducks under the falling mess with a worried Kol following closely behind.

"Niklaus, tell me that this is not true," Elijah pleads.

"I didn't want to believe it myself, but she's gone," I choke out.

"How could you have let her slip right from under your nose!" Kol lurches forward at me but Elijah holds him back.

"Trust me, brother, if I would have known about the intruder I can assure you they'd be dismembered and burned alive," I seethe. Kol gives me a look of disappointment as he runs his hands through his hair in distress.

"Where is Marcellus? I haven't seen the pest in months," Elijah narrowed his eyes as he waits for my response. In all honesty, Marcel would never be capable of pulling something like this. He's weak minded, and he would never hurt Julianna after she saved his life. Especially now that she's carrying a child.

"It wasn't Marcel, he isn't even in the state," I answer.

"It had to be someone that knew of the child," Elijah frowns.

"We kept the poor girl locked in here for months, how could anyone know about the child except for family," Kol comments. A sudden name appears in my head as Kol says 'family'. Someone with an untrustworthy past.

"We're going to pay her brother a quick visit," I sigh. "He's the only one besides us that knows of my child."

"Do you really think it would be Adrian, her own brother?" Rebekah questions in surprise as she walks into the room.

"I don't know who to trust anymore, let alone her brother who doesn't quite have a clean record," I pull my car keys out of my pocket and storm out of the room. As I'm reaching for the doorknob, a hand grasps onto mine.

"I'm not going to let you torment him when you don't get the answer you want," Rebekah eyes me. "I'm going to accompany you so that you don't do anything you'll regret."

"I don't need a sitter," I respond with annoyance.

"What would you do if you were to kill him?" she questions. "Julianna would never forgive you."

"Fine," I agree only to end the conversation. I need Julianna and my child back under this roof, safe and warm. Each passing minute that they're gone my heart aches and my mind continues to spin. How could I have been so careless last night. Almost twenty-four hours ago I had the center of my world on my lap and now she's gone.

My thoughts are cut short when I try stepping foot outside of the building. Anger consumes my entire being as I slam my fist onto the invisible barrier in front of me. I still try walking out only to hit the barrier again.

"It's the witches," I snarl in fury. Rebekah darts forward and tries to go out but she's blocked as well. I run to every exit of the compound and try leaving but the barrier is wrapped around the whole building. I finally give up on trying to escape and rest my head against the invisible wall. I could hear my sibling argue over what to do, but I couldn't get myself to focus. I reach into the inside of my pocket and pull out my phone. I skim through the contacts and frown as I press the one I'm looking for, a harsh and demanding voice answers and I sigh.

"Davina Claire," I answer in defeat. "I'm in desperate need of your help."

...

J U L I A N N A

I hiss and pull my hand back as it comes in contact with the small sunlight streaming into the cold and empty tomb. I'm stuck at the Lafayette cemetery, drained of my blood, my daylight ring stolen and shackled in magic proof chains. I'm losing myself in a daze and I have to force myself to stay awake and not slip away.

I don't know how it happened. I had been fast asleep on Klaus' lap and I got up to get water. I just remember feeling uneasy as I made my way to the kitchen, like I was being watched. Something kept telling me to go back to Klaus, but I brushed it off as me being paranoid. Next thing I knew, I was being hit over the head with something heavy and passing out. When I awoke, I instantly knew where I was. However, I still don't know who took me.

I've been sitting here for hours, hanging by a thread as the body guard standing nearby keeps coming back in to drain me of my blood. I heal and an hour later he comes back in. I'm sitting in a puddle of my own blood and tears. I begged and cried on the first few hours but it didn't work. If anything it made it worse when the guy told me he'd cut off my tongue next. I can't break the chains because of how weak I am, so I'm basically trapped. Even if I did, I wouldn't be able to leave without bursting into flames.

I lean my head back onto the stone wall behind me and let a few silent tears slide down my cheeks. My hands find their way to my tummy, and I gently rub it in circular motions. She's been quiet, not fluttering around like she normally did. I only felt a kick here and there when I had been sobbing my heart out.

"I'm so sorry babygirl," I whisper to her. "I never meant to get us here. Mommy just wasn't careful enough," I sniffle before continuing, "I don't know how much longer I can hold out before I desiccate or before they come in here and finish me for good. I know your family is worried sick, and I know they expect me to fight and I am, I'm fighting so hard for you. If I let myself desiccate, you won't make it, so I have to be strong."

As if she understood everything I was saying, her small little legs kicked and she fluttered around causing me to gently smile. I can't die and certainly not here. I need blood, I'm desperately craving it. If I can just get a few sips, I would be strong enough to break through these shackles - but I can't. An overwhelming pain fills my hand and I gasp when I see purple and black veins starting to peak under my grayed and marbled hand. I shake my head in denial as my tired eyes roll into the back of my head. I can't give up, not on my daughter. Not on everything I've fought for to get to this point. There has to be a way.

My tears begin rapidly falling as the body guard walks in to drain me once again. The baby moves around and begins kicking in the direction he's walking to me in. As he bends down to face my immobile body, I suddenly realize how I'm going to get out of this.

He's human.

It's like she had told me what to do. His neck is right next to my nose as he reopens all of my healed wounds. More blood begins to pour out of my drying veins and more energy leaves my already dying body. All I could hear was the sound of the blood pumping through his veins, his heart beat thumping. I haven't craved blood this badly since I first turned. I gulp as I feel the warmth of his neck on my face. The dark veins run under my eyes and I could feel my canines sharpen under my lip.

"It would be just sad if the cat got your tongue," I laugh as I repeat what he had told me when he threatened me earlier. I use all of my remaining strength to reach up and pull him down onto me. I open my mouth as my fangs grow out and quickly sink them into the biggest vein in his neck. He struggles in my grip as I greedily drink every ounce of blood in his system. The feeling and taste was euphoric in my mouth and renewing as I felt my strength coming back to me. Seconds later, I push his drained body off of me and I use the back of my hand to wipe off the dripping blood from my chin.

With a quick jolt of my arms, the chains break with ease and I smirk. These witches couldn't have been any more unprepared. I bend down and fumble around the guy's pockets to find my ring in one of them. I slip it back onto my finger and stick my hand under the sunlight to test it out. Seeing as I didn't burst into flames, I waste no time in speeding out of this god forsaken tomb.

My escape is cut short when I almost run into three burly men. As one reaches towards me, I instantly fight back and plunge my heart into his chest. One of the other pulls me off which only causes me to rip out the man's heart.

"Grab her!" the one that pulls me off yells to the other one. I'm trash around in their grip as both men grab onto either of my arms. They're dragging me to a church like building and I recognize it as the old St. Annes Church. They're just going to hand me right to the witches. The baby is kicking around as anxiety is coursing through my veins. I have to save us. I try doing different spells in my mind but they don't work.

"Extrema-"

"Don't even think about doing a spell, the gloves we're wearing disable your magic," one tells me in arrogance. I stop in my tracks as a thought comes to my head. I quickly put that plan into action and tug as hard as I can onto their arms. This is going to be disgusting and very Klaus, but it's all I can think of. Their limbs come flying off and I toss the severed arms to the side as they topple over and yell as if they're being tortured. I use my magic to grasp their heart and rip them out as easily as their arms.

The doors to the church fly open behind me and I try making a run for it, but I'm dropped onto my knees as an overwhelming pain filled my head. It felt as if pins and needles were pushed into my brain and I scream out it agony. Their chanting becomes louder as gravity begins pulling me towards the chanting voices from inside the church. I'm screaming bloody murder and holding my stomach protectively as I'm being dragged away. I'm holding onto the grass beneath me as if my life depended on it. My mind is going to all these dark and desperate places. I couldn't focus on my magic so I had no way of using it correctly. The more I'm being pulled the more I sob and scream. If I could have just escaped a few moments earlier, I would have been in the compound by now. It was only a few blocks down and that's what pains me. The Mikaelson's were so close yet so far away. I was right here, so close to them and they don't know.

"Hurry!" A woman inside the church yells. The dry grass underneath me begins to scrape and burn my skin as I slide through it faster. Its sharp ends become impossible to grab and I'm digging my hands into the dirt just to grasp on to something. 

"Klaus!" I painfully scream as loud as I can as the streets of New Orleans appear further away. "No!" 

My call for help are no use because I let out one final scream of anguish before I'm pulled into the church and the large double wooden doors slam in front of me, closing me off from the rest of the city.

..

K L A U S

"Just tell me what I need to do so I can leave," Davina demands and throws her bag into the sofa as soon as she walks in. 

"It's two very simple spells, I'll assure you it won't take you long," Elijah comments in irritation. Davina rolls her eyes and sighs.

"If I do this, will you promise to keep your end of the deal," she asks me and I  deeply sigh.

"You have my word," I raise my hand. "I need you to take down a boundary spell and do a locator spell."

"Where is the boundary spell set up?"

"Around this whole building, love," I wave my arms around. Davina looks around and nods.

"Phasmatos Siprum, Emnis Abortum, Fasila Quisa Exilum San," she twists her hands up and closes her eyes. "Phasmatos Tribum, Melan Veras, Et Vasa Quisa, Exu Quisa."

I speed over to the entrance of the compound and attempt to step out and just like that I walked out with no issue.

"Maybe I've been underestimating you, young witch," I grin and look over at her.

"You have no idea what I'm capable of," she threatens.

"Enough chit chat," Kol grumbles as he runs down the stairs. "We need a locator spell on Julianna."

"Why? What's wrong with her, is she okay?" Davina quizzes in curiosity.

"No, she's not," I snap. "Which is why we need to speed up this process."

"I was getting to it," Davina snaps back equally as annoyed. This was a troubling alliance but I needed all the help I could get. Especially from a witch. "Où tu fuis, A pouvoir la trouver. Yonn souri nan zeb."

Davina's face wrinkles up in confusion as she finishes the spell. 

"What is it?" I ask in eagerness. The face she had meant it was bad. There was emotion behind her eyes except for confusion. Her silence was irritating me. I need to know what's wrong. When I repeat my question and still get no answer, I lurch forwards and grab ahold of Davina by her biceps.

"She's cloaked, but the magic in the cloaking spell is so dark and evil," she explains in fear. "A few days ago I visited a witch coven, The Osiris Coven. They have a psychic witch and she told me something that made absolute no sense then, but it does now. I thought it was a joke, but I should've known."

"What are you trying to say?" Elijah steps forward and puts his arm in front of me to push me away from Davina.

"What I'm saying is that there is an undisclosed witch coven using the darkest magic on this earth and they just so happen to be dealing with Julianna."

"You said you couldn't see anything, nothing but a cloaked spell," I fume.

"I can't see anything! But I can feel it, and when the witch told me all of this she said I'd feel it. I feel nothing but pain and fear," she looks up at me and i shake my head. Julianna can't be feeling this. I know Davina is trying to tell me that it's Julianna's emotions but I refuse to believe it. Davina reaches forward and places her hand on my arm. I look at her confusion before my vision is enveloped in a whole different scene.

It's dark and cold, a group of witches are standing around an altar, wearing all black in the dead of night. The gurgle and cooing of a baby sitting in the middle of the altar is the only sound filling the night. The pathway to the altar is littered in different bodies all the way to the feet of the witches. The vision flashes to different faces and I could feel my heart drop. First it's Rebekah's lifeless and marbled body, then it flashes to Kol, then it's Elijah. At the staircases beside them, it's myself on one and Julianna on the other. Everyone was dead - and permanently. They began to chant and one of them held a knife over the child. As the knife came down, I jumped away from Davina and hugged my hands to my chest. My eyes are wide in fear and anger, I'm speechless.

"Tell me that was all a made up nightmare," I croak out. Davina shakes her head in sympathy.

"I didn't believe it at first, but I could see it and feel it moving in motion."

Elijah eyes me carefully, not knowing what I just saw. Kol is standing at the end of the staircase with Rebekah beside him and I feel my blood begin to boil. I have survived a thousand years. I survived the wrath and revenge of vampires, witches, my hybrids and every hunter out there. I had stood against them all and I always come out strong. The reason this being is that I can't die, and everyone needs me for something. I've protected my family for centuries whether I had to kill a village or lock them in a box, but I always saved them. But for the nerve of these witches, to come and try to steal everything I've ever loved by killing it, it makes me thirsty for blood.

"Klaus!" A scream in the distance ripping throughout the French Quarter causes my hearing to perk up. I can hear the sound of a rapidly beating heart and heavy sobs. The screaming paralyzes me from head to toe.

"I found her," I snarl. I dart out of the compound and begin to run in the direction of the screaming. Her broken sobs and screams were causing a pain I never felt. As I'm nearing the St. Annes Church, my eyes begin to flash gold an my mind begins to darken as I think of all the ways I'm going to brutally murder these witches.

If they so much as touch either of my girls, I will be there to rip them apart - limb from limb, joint to joint. I am going to bring hell to their doorstep and I will show no mercy at doing so.

A/N

Sorry if this chapter wasn't that great!! I rewrote this chapter twice bc I didn't really like how the other one turned out :( I've been so busy and I really wanted to update for you guys because I know you all have been patiently waiting! School is starting up again soon and I've hardly had a break because I just finished summer school and I've had almost no rest. Anyways, this should mean that I should update in a couple days :) Thank you all for your sweet comments you guys have no idea how much it means to me reading your sweet words and your thoughts on my chapters, it's honestly one of the best feelings ever. Love you all and I hope to update soon!

btw writing in Klaus' point of view is kind of hard because he's such a unique character and it's really hard to capture what he's all about. Plus I have to take some stuff from the show and make it more my own so I'm not rewriting episodes oh my oh my. AND!! I just finished this season of the originals aww it made me so sad, my poor babies. Especially my baby Klaus. Wow it was just a rollercoaster of emotions, I love Freya. I cried for like thirty minutes after the episode ended. 

Sorry for any grammar mistakes! I wrote most of this at 3 am and right now so it might have a few little errors in there. I never proof read my chapters lol

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

731K 14.2K 33
What if there what another person who knew the Mikaelson's before they got turned into Vampires. What if Niklaus had a best friend in the other world...
212K 6.2K 34
"You're my waking thought, my sweet dream, and everything in between." -Perry ❖❖❖ In which Elijah Mikaelson falls for a beautiful Parisienne, but wha...
120K 2.3K 41
Danielle Rodriguez is an eighteen year old girl, ready to start college with her best friend. Until one night she meets Klaus Mikaelson, a very sexy...
4.6K 118 32
"For an eternity, darling." He smiled. - Amelia Mikaelson, the original witch hybrid and the old wife of Klaus Mikaelson. Five hundred years of mar...