My Way.. (Kelly Oubre Jr., D'...

augustwife tarafından

Kelly Oubre Jr. D'angelo Russell Brandon Ingram Pretty boys,is what everyone called them but what happens wh... Daha Fazla

The Bet
His Girl (part 1)
Update
This Bitch..
D'angelo's Choice
Losing it
Double Trouble...Or Triple
Forgiveness is the Key Right?
Losing Everything
Pool Party Alright
Sleep Over
Jordan Clarkson
All for One
Uh Oh (Fight Recap)
After Math
Paintball Fight
Update News
Draft
New Characters?
B R E A K I N G P O I N T
Thank You, Loves
B E A C H P A R T Y
New Story! Cast Call
Just Because
Update News
Dave East Cast Call
Continue?
Updated!
Teen Mom Or Are You The 1?

Uh Oh (Guy Drama?)

1.1K 36 36
augustwife tarafından

TRIN'S POV

So I've definitely made up my mind... I won't be conversating with Kelly at all, until he apologies for basically treating me like im his 5 year old daughter.

I know he had a hard life and all but he has to understand that he's not my father and im grown.

I'm 18, for crying out loud!

I don't blame Stan at all.

Ironic huh? It's only because I know for a fact that Kelly put him up to acting like I was his girl.

I used to think the reason Kelz acted so over protective was because he liked me or something of that sort, but that was never the case with him.

It's because he feels as though I'm the only person who hasn't left him yet.

I know how he gets when people leave him and it like a whole break down... I would never leave him .

He just needs to understand that I'm not a baby.

Im his best friend, that's never going to change.

KELLY'S POV

"Please tell me you didn't just go over there and break Trin & Dejounte apart." Mera said.

She's been talking about this since I came back over here, which was 20 minute's ago.

"Okay, I didn't just go over there and --." I started before being cut off.

She took a deep breath and rubbed her temple's. "Are you serious right now?"

"What? You told me to tell you that I didn't go break them apart... soo that's what im doing. "

"Your so fucking annoying Kelly...."

And with that she walked away from me and went to talk to her sister, Ivy.

I don't understand why she's so mad, it ain't that serious.

NOBODY'S POV

"Who is she anyway?" Keke asked walking over to where Mera, Ivy, Armani & Mimi were at.

"That's Kelly's best friend. Right?" Mimi said looking over at Mera.

"Yes ma'am. " Mera said sipping her drink.

"He over there acting like she his little hoe or something. " Keke said.

Mimi gave her best death stare.

"Yeah... or something." Armani nodded in agreement.

Mimi scoffed in disbelief... like 'why do they gotta assume shit like that? It's like they trynna turn Mera against the poor girl and that's not cool. '

They all gon' be under the same roof until the summer's over... Well Mera could leave but I doubt she would.

They don't have a choice but to be friends... Kelly's Best friend and his girl? Yeah that's a definite.

Maybe I'm just tripping.

"Look, I think she's a coo girl, all we're saying is watch em' together, sis. You never know what they were before you came into the picture, You know how me and Marquese was before we got together.....exactly best friends." Ivy said before walking away with Armani trailing her, but not before yelling over her shoulder, "think about it."

No one said a word to each other the rest of the night.

Not Mera & Kelly.

Not Keke & B.

Not Mimi & Dlo.

Not even Trin & Jounte.

The next day..

KELLY'S POV

"Goodmorning everyone. " I said ,walking into the kitchen where I see Dejounte sitting in a seat by my island, across from Trin.

My smile immediately dropped.

"Good morning ,Kelz. " Mera said from the living room.

I walked over to Trin & Dejounte.

"Wassup? "

"What's good ,Kel? " Dejounte asked smiling at me.

I, on the other hand, showed no type of emotion.

"Where's Stan? "

"He went to the stadium with B, & Dlo... where you'd usually be at around this time." Mera added.

I sighed and headed for the door, grabbing my keys.

"I'm out."

As soon as I'm about to leave, Dejounte follows me, so I stopped him.

"What are you doing? "

"Oh um, Mera called me over this morning and asked me to stop by and go to the stadium with you later on today... I guess later is now." He said laughing a bit.

"No it ain't. " I said about to walk out again, with Dejounte still following me.

I looked at him for a hot second, then I just ain't care no more so I just drove up to the Wizard stadium to meet up with my niggas.

DEJOUNTE'S POV

After the whole Stan & Kelly situation yesterday, Trin let me know that nothing was going on with her and Stan and that Kelly and him were just playing.

So we facetimed each other till she fell to sleep and she a real cool girl.

..an hour after the guys left the stadium.. At Popeye's.

BRANDONS POV

After we finished playing a game of All Around The World.. We all decided to go to Popeye's to get something to eat and just chill... to get away from all this unnecessary drama.

More people than we expected, met us there, so it was Dlo, Kelly, Stan & Dejounte & I ofcourse but also Devin, Jahlil, Jordan & Tyler came up there with us.

Can Yu Imagine 8 and 1/2 tall people all crowded around 1 small table?

If you ever seen Tyler... he's definitely the half, standing at 5'9".

Yeah, we all looked like a pack of big ass starburst squished together, and Tyler being the one that gotten bitten in half first. 😂

"But nigga you lost so shut that shit up." Jordan spat towards Kelly.

"Wazzam nigga?" Kelly said, with his New orleans accent coming out strong, that's how you know he mad.

"Chill out Kelz, you did lose though. " Dlo said in agreement with Jordan while, sipping his sweet tea.

Stan just bursted out laughing... outta no where, getting everybody's attention on him.

"What's funny?" Dlo asked, clearly wanting to laugh too.

"I just think it's funny that your sitting here, backing up a nigga that just recently hated your ass... wouldn't pass you the ball or nothing. Just saying. " Stan said while still slightly laughing and shaking his head.

"Oh here you go taking up for your little boyfriend again... look maybe if you'd hop off Kelly's dick and focus on your game, you might... just maybe be good at what you do..whatever position you do play because I sure don't know, do y'all? " Dlo said in response, looking at all of our faces for a answer.

That escalated quickly..

Stan did a quick little chuckle that instantly turned into a mug, "And maybe, just maybe ,if you would have hopped off of Nick Young's dick you wouldn't be known as a Snitch, Bitch."

After he said that, the whole place was filled with ooooo's and laughter.

Dlo instantly stood up, followed by Stan.

But there were quickly pulled back down.

That didn't stop them from giving each other death glares though.

"Chill out ,it wasn't that serious bro. " Devin said.

"I agree. " I said looking between both Dlo & Stan.

"Lets get to the more important subject here... B. " Dev said now averting his attention on me while everyone else looked my way as well.

"What about me?" I asked looking over at him confused as fuck, I don't what the fuck this nigga is talking about.

"About you and Keke. " he started.

"What about us?" My attention is fully on him now.

"Us? Lets be serious man, is there even a y'all anymore? Because as far as I know, don't no female want a nigga that got a crazy ass ex and ended up getting her pregnant..

"Come again? " I said.... maybe I didn't hear him right.

"I mean come on, what young ass 20 year old girl wants to play step mommy? Not to mention to a rookie's baby..."

I just blacked out, I'm trynna calm down... but if this nigga said one more thing... ima punch his ass.

I took a deep breath, and it was silent for a minute.

Before Devin dapped up Tyler and said, " Shit, I mean, she could always come to team light skin and find out how good I'd be to her... she can come ride my dick anyday. " and he said that with a smirk.

She can ride my dick anyday...

That's all that keep replaying in my head... over and over.

I couldn't take it no more.

I stood up and immediately blacked out, I punched Devin right in his jaw and all I seen was blood come flying out his mouth.

Then I felt a pain rush through me, coming from my right cheek, it was
Tyler, connecting with my jaw, trynna be Captain save a nigga.

All hell started to break loose.

After Tyler punched me... in came Dlo pushing me, trying to hold me back and Stan socked Dlo all of a sudden.

Jordan jumped in and started to square up with Stan, knowing Kelly I knew what was gonna go down next... and it did.

Kelly start socking Jordan and they fought ten toes down, both of them connecting hits to each other.

Jahlil big ass was in the corner recording while Dejounte helped out Kelly, they tag teamed Jordan basically.

It went like this:

Kelly -Jordan

Dejounte- Jordan

Stan-Jordan

With Dlo occasionally hopping in and fighting Kelly, which was surprising to us all.

I swear It felt like we were all at a WWE wrestling match trynna fight for the title... all at the same time.

None of us will ever be the same after this...I'll be surprised if half of us will even be friends after this...

Thanks for reading, I know this may have been wack but I just wanted to update for you guys soooo yeah, leave comments and star for the next chapter, I love reading comment's yall and I love getting story votes but yea THANKS TO MY READERS FOR GETTING THIS STORY TO 10.6K READS, I LOVE YOU GUYS 🌸💖👏😍🙊

TO BE CONTINUED....

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

25K 626 58
Well... Here Nandi is living out her dreams in a city that she would have never imagined herself ever living in as little girl. Here's to the young S...
325K 10.1K 55
Last Youngboy Never Broke Again book. Have fun loves, 💕.
159K 2.9K 33
Julia was ready to start her new life in Arizona but she never knew Kelly Oubre was going to be a part of it. Explicit Content and Trigger Warnings.
50.4K 3.1K 35
The journey of two different individuals as they navigate the world of social media fame and professional basketball in, "The Influence." Dearra Tayl...