All for One

MIMI'S POV
I cooked breakfast for the squad and chilled with babe.

Next thing I know we all turning our head 90 degrees in the direction of the stairs because we heard a loud moan. Who the fuck is that?

I looked around to see who it could be but everyone was here ...then I spot JaMera was gone.

"Nasty." I say while putting a piece of pancake in my mouth.

D laughs at me then says "Don't act like I don't have you like that"

"You don't." I say to him as serious I could ,I'm not good at lying at all.

"Oh fr? Okay ." He said simply while nodding his head ... a little to simple.

He didn't get mad? Hmm, its funny when he's mad , maybe he'll surprise me?

"Awww you mad?" I say pinching his cheeks.

"Nope, you just wait." he says eating a piece of bacon while looking at tv.

Just wait...? I think

"I sure will." I say softly ... Lord what have I gotten myself into?

MERA'S POV
After me and Kelly finished business we head downstairs to eat with the rest of the gang.

"Morning Everybody !" Kelly says as we walk into the kitchen.

No one answered and they all gave us a stank face.
"Ima say this shit again..MORNING EVERYBODY!" he says a little louder.

No answer ...

"Bet, Fuck Y'all."

"Could y'all have been any louder?" Jordan asked.

"Can't help that I got that magic touch." Kelly replies shrugging his shoulder's.

"More like magic tongue." I leaned over whispering to him .

We both laugh hard as fuck while they all gave us weird faces and 'ah' looks.

"Just Nasty. " Jahlil said shaking his head,  "And with my innocent little sister on top of all that. "

"Ain't so innocent no more  if you know what I mean. " Kelly said so I punched him in his arm laughing.

Me & Kelly got our food and went to sit at the table.
"So what you gonna do today babe?" he asked me .

"I don't know, go home, clean up and maybe shopping ."

"Awe, can you clean my house too?" he says laughing while chewing a mouthful of pancakes.

"Ha, sure ." I says chuckling even though I'm not really a big fan of cleaning.

"Thanks." He replies.

KEKE'S POV
Me and Brandon are just sitting and enjoying breakfast and just talking.

"So what you gonna do today?" He asks me.

"I don't know maybe go to the spa, I need it."

"Can I come?" he ask seriously.

"No, you got practice" I tell him sounding like his momma.

"No I don't Kell & D do but I'm free."

"Oh really?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, we can have a whole day together my love." He says sweetly.

"Okay so what should we do?" I ask him sweetly.

"Whatever you want babe."

"Like go to Champs Arcade ? "