~Now You See Me~

By HarlieIshmael

"May 21, 2015. The day I became recognized as a senior student from Teays Valley High School. Also the day... More

"Searching For Answers"
~Meeting Marcel Gerard~

"Attending My Own Funeral"

1.4K 28 2
By HarlieIshmael

(MAXIE'S P.O.V)

*CHAPTER ONE*

A white coffin is what I planned to be buried in. Of course that was meant as a joke when I was alive. But my Family and Friends took that quite literal.
My parents had an open casket ceremony to say goodbye to their only child. I felt sick as I watched my 34 yr old Mother cry herself to exhaustion. Behind her my 38 yr old Father cried silently. It shook me. Never have I seen my Father, an ex-Navy Seal, cry this much. I wanted so badly to comfort them. To apologize for my stupidity. But there was nothing I could do except watch as my family and friends fell apart.

Because I was Dead. And that meant I was a Ghost.

Riding on a Motorcycle at 90 MPH on a 55 mile highway was completely stupid. Especially since the one controlling it was an 18 yr old boy, who was intoxicated.

That little joy ride cost me my life. A totaled bike. And a boy in an induced coma.

All because I went to a party celebrating with friends for becoming a senior alongside them. Now because of my ignorance I am dead, stuck as a ghost.

But this doesn't mean I am giving up. No I am not done living. I am searching for a way to be revived. To live my life and see my parent's once again.

My name is Maxie Lynn James and this is my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
23M 804K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
260K 10.2K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚