Dupla Negativa

By SayWowBackwards

Based from a true story. More

Warning
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Thank You

Chapter Five

1.2K 117 75
By SayWowBackwards

Calvin in the MM

A few weeks had flown by and I guess you could say we became a quintet I'd say. Ramón and I were definitely classified as best friends. And all the flirting and getting to know eachother resulted in me being Calvin's girlfriend. I was opening up more. Going out more. My life seemed to be taking a turn for the best.

"Baby, you sure you'on wanna come wit' us?" Calv asked me as his index finger tilted my chin up.

"Nah, I got shit to do babe." I sighed.

His lips leaned down to peck mine gently.

"A'ight bet, message me!"

"C'mon nigga, stop cupcakin' and let's go!" Jaymon yelled from the school gates.

"Nigga I'm comin'!" Calv turned his head to his friends then back to me.

"I'll see ya later." I smiled.

Walking out to the bus loop, I hopped on being seated by my cousin Kyla. She had slowly began to irk my nerves my entire stay with her. This bitch kept the room so unclean, putting her dirty as crusty creatures on my bed instead of using the later to climb to her bunk. She was testing my patience. One more 'gin and I was gonna blow my fucking top on her.

"So I see you hangin' with Calvin and 'em." She said.

"Mhm." I put my earphones in, scrolling the music on my phone.

"Jaymon is fine as shit."

"Okay?"

"Damn, I was just sayin'."

If you'on shut the actual fuck up.

"So now you can't speak?"

I talk very well, tú no comprende ingles?

"Rae why you actin' like you can't talk to me, gotcha' foot all up ya ass 'cause you kickin' it wit' the Calv an 'em. You probably just a fuck anyway."

You got me fucked the fucked up my nigga.

"Are you mad?" I paused my music. "It seems like you angry 'bout somethin' w'sup?" I raised my brow.

"You up here actin' self righteous like yo shit don't stink."

"Are you done? Because Cashin' Out is my shit and I'm tryna enjoy it."

She huffed and I chuckled at her playing my shit. The bus dropped us off at the stop and I walked home ahead of her. Unlocking the door, I stepped in seeing Malorie at the table in the dining room. This apartment was so weird because the first thing you walked into was the kitchen. Immediately. And there was no walls between the dining room and kitchen. But, nonetheless I was so excited to see my best friend.

"Mal!" I ran over to her engulfing her in a big hug.

"Bitch, I'm spending the night. Ma talked to Aunt Nicks and she was like it's all cool. Maybe I'll take them down to the mall tomorrow." She squealed.

In the midst of our excitement, all the electricity shit out leaving us to use god's light shining through the small windows of the basement apartment. Fuck.

"Did the power just go out?" She asked.

"My fuckin' broke ass fatha' probably forgot to pay it. He told my aunt he had the lights this month!" I sighed.

"Calm down girl it's okay. We can go for a walk or sumn. Or go to the bodega. We got allot of catchin' up to do."

Putting my shit in the room Kyla shared with me, I knocked on my aunt's door letting her know Mal and I were going for a walk.

"So what's been goin' on on your side of the block?" Mal asked as we walked up the street to the bodega.

"My nigga, tell me why I deadass almost got jumped a few weeks ago and my milk dud ass fatha' ain't give not one fuck?"

"I never liked Stephan. He a deadbeat ass nigga. And I'm still pissed 'cause he stole my sister from livin' wit' me. Fuck him."

"Mal!" I chuckled pushing her.

"Bitch you knew I never liked his woogee lookin' ass." She chuckled.

I pushed her against someone's gate. Ever since Austin's passing I never let anyone I walk with walk on the outside of sidewalk.

"You sayin' that cause he's half Native American. Bitch, square up."

"Nah, but what else hoe? You ain't tellin' me shit cause you smilin' and real bubbly and we know you shy as shit. W'sup?" She smirked.

"Not too long ago I started kickin' it wit' these four niggas who go to my school. Maybe you can meet 'em later. I'm closest to one name Ramón. And of course my nigga. Then Jaymon and–"

"Nigga, did you say nigga?" She stopped dead in her tracks.

"Yeah? My nigga." I said.

"What the fuck Raelynn?! You 'posed to tell me this shit. This yo first one and why you ain't tell me?"

"Never thought about it."

"Show me what he look like." She held her hand out.

"No."

She sucked her teeth and kept begging. Eventually she stopped and we got some snacks from the bodega and walked back to the apartment. In the room, she was givin' me the details about her and Aaron and how Aaron gave her, her first hockey last week and how she got in so much trouble for it. I would've got in trouble too.

"Yeah, that spoon shit ain't work." She chuckled.

"Shoulda never let his ass give you one!"

We were laughing and cackling when my phone rang. Ramón's ID popped up.

"Hol' up-yo?" I chuckled.

"Royce, wassup?" Ramón asked.

That dumb as nickname he gave me because his favorite car was a Rolls Royce and I was the Rolls to his Royce. I deadass hated his ass sometimes. Talking about some damn best friend name. Fuck allat

"What Ramón?"

"Damn, mami that anyway to talk to yo papi?" He spoke with his Spanish accent.

"Cierta la boca." I said telling him to shut the fuck up.

"That shit sexy as fuck, stop allat shit Rae. But, aye we comin' over." He said in a deeper voice.

"I do what I want."

"We comin' through. We just wanted to make sure you was there."

"Mhm, but my best friend is here."

"When the hell did I get there?"

"Ramón! Shut the fuck up, c'mon then. Bye!" I hung up.

"So what's that all about?" Mal asked.

"I guess you gon' be meeting the niggas today."

"Can Aaron come over then too?"

"Shit, the more the merrier."

Before I realized it we were eight teens deep in my aunts living room bopping to music, eating some take out from the Chinese restaurant around the block, Ramón and Aaron were placing a blunt and I was wining hard like shit on Calvin to the duty wining song that was playing. My aunt left before anyone could get here. Kyla and Jaymon were caking on the couch. My father was out doing lord knows what but I didn't give a fuck. I was having a good time. I could feel Calvin getting hard all underneath me. His hands trailing up my waist to lean me back. His lips found my neck and started kissing on it. I'd never felt a feeling like that before. Shit, now I knew why Malorie couldn't stop Aaron from this. I kept swaying as Mal, Leo, and Aaron cheered on Calv and I. After he stopped the kissing, he gave me this look and grasped my hand gently leading me out the door of the living room. We wanted down the cemented hallway to the room I was sleeping in, where he shut and locked it. Pecking my lips gently, we began kiss and next thing I knew I was on the bed with him grinding between my legs as we made out. He put my hand over his bulge and it gave me flashbacks. Flashbacks of things I never wanted to think about or be reminded of from my childhood. It scared me.

"S-stop." I pushed him away.

"What's wrong?"

"I-I don't wanna touch it." I admitted.

"Well why not? It's yours baby.." He said.

"I-I know.."

"How 'bout you try first. And if you'on wanna do it no more, you ain't got to."

"O-okay."

He smiled sweetly, putting my hand into his pants. Making me wrap my hand around his member. I was so fucking scared.

"Stroke it babe..like this." He made my hand pull up and push down on him and his sighed out from it.

I nodded and continued to do it without him guiding me. I really didn't want to. I was so young and dumb bruh. He unzipped his pants and unbuttoned hisself making me take him out his pants and boxers. He encouraged me to go faster but I didn't wanna do it anymore. I was about to unwrap my hand when he gripped my wrist and kept it still while he pumped his hips into my hand. And he was breathing so heavy and lowly saying a few curse words. Then he came. All over my fucking hand. Talk about how disgusted I was.

"Damn baby, that was great.." He smiled heaving a bit.

All I could do was get up and run to the bathroom with tears in the wells of my hands as I washed his sperm off my hands. Thinking to myself, how could I let something this happen again?

I'm still mad at the real Calvin till this day for making me do this shit. Please don't judge me. I was young and dumb.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 128 15
Ok all the songs used just pretend that the losers wrote the songs and perform them and if it's an intentional cover I'll make it known Bill~lead voc...
1.6K 112 35
Book 2 New Adult 18 -25
527K 34.2K 132
"Said I gotta keep my head above water I been goin' hard gotta go a lil harder I been thinking smart gotta think a lil smarter All I know is hustle...
2.5K 205 8
☆ ON HOLD ☆ 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐚, 𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞�...