Minecraft Diaries Short Stori...

By Phoenix_Drop_Factory

Hey Guys! Casper here to say I'm starting a book on short stories on Minecraft Diaries/Aphmau. -- This book c... More

Zanvis| First Story
Garroth| First Story
Garrance| First Story
Zanvis| Second Story;Demons
Aphamu| First Story
Zanvis| Third Story
Daaron| First Story
Zanvis| 4th Story {First Smut Story}
Kai x Ein| First Story
Vylad x Dante | First Story

Garrance| Second Story

803 27 2
By Phoenix_Drop_Factory

|| Laurance POV ||

Today's the day. The day Garroth & I are going on our first official date! I'm so excited and nervous right now! We have gone out as friends before and did stuff but that was before Garroth asked me out a month ago and right now I feel like my heart about to pound out my chest. I look at the mirror and start fiddling with my shirt, I'm trying to dress nice but I have no idea what Garroth has in store on this date it may be a fancy dinner or it may be a walk in the park so I have no idea what to wear! Im wearing a black short sleeve shirt that says 'Kawaii' on it in white letters and a jacket over top of it, its black fabric jacket with red and black plaid design in the torse area and some jeans and old sneakers. I look okay but I'm so nervous I'm undressed, I shouldn't be this nervous since Garroth & I have always done stuff together for so many years for Irene sake we were Bff for years....but this is the first time we are go with the title of "boyfriend & boyfriend" hearing the word 'boyfriend' now makes my stomach drop. Theres a knock on my bedroom door "Hey Laurance you ready to go" Garroth ask from the other side of the door, my heart is racing. This is it...are first date starts now, I open the door to see Garroth smiling at me. He is wearing a gray sweater and some jeans and pair black boots he looks nice and not too overdress "h-hi you look nice" I stutter like an idiot, he chuckles nervously and runs a hand through his messy blonde hair "um thank you I just threw this on but I should be really saying that to you" he says slightly blushing. I feel my face burn "um thank you so w-where to?" I say as I close my bedroom door and walk across the living room with him "well there going to be a parade to kick off summer that leads into the faire that we use to go when we were kids so I thought maybe it would be fun." He says giving me a warm smile "ya sounds great! I hope there is good food this year..." I say excited, Garroth laughs as we get into his car and start heading downtown.

~• Time Skip •~

We make our way downtown and the streets are filled with people. People sitting on fold out chairs or brought blankets to sit on or just standing around. We walk up to crowd trying to see if we can find a spot "you see any spots?" Garroth ask "um no I-" as I start to speak people depressed to find a spot or find there friends starts walking down the sidewalk bumping into me and pushing me down the street with them. All the sudden I feel a strong grip around my wrist, "hey be careful you almost got swept along the crowd" Garroth says pulling me back to him and giving me a warm smile, I feel my heart throb "um ya that was almost bad t-thank you" Garroth moves his hand down from my wrist to interlock my hand with his. "I better hold your hand so we don't get separated" he says looking away trying find a spot but I think he blushing a little "oh o-okay" I say shyly as he holds my hand and we walk down the street to try and find a spot before the parade starts.

~• Time Skip •~

We finally find this weird brick wall that is a fence for some type of business and climbed it and sat on top of it, the wall was very close to street so of course people sat in front of us and walked passed us and even few other people joined us. As we climbed the wall we let go of one another hands and sat on the wall waiting for the parade to start, I looked over at him. Embarrassing as it was I liked holding his hand, maybe he didn't like holding mine cause I bet I was sweating too much! Now I'm just nervous that I did something weird. "Hey Laurance look!" Garroth yells wrapping his arm around me and pulling me close to him so I could follow his one arm better to see what he was pointing to. Garroth was pointing to the faire and I could see a neon colored sign that said 'Deep fried ores' "oh my god the parade hasn't even started yet and your already thinking about food? When did you become me?" I say giggling. As I say that he laughs with me and after we stop laughing I realize I was still leaning against him with his arm around me. I felt my face burn just then the parade starts coming down the street and kids cheered, families get excited and everyone watched as bands, clubs and other such things passed while all I could think about was Garroth was holding me. I look at him nervous he looks so happy starring at animal shelter float as it passes by, I want to see him smile like that forever just then he suddenly turns to look down at me "something wrong hun?" Hun?!? I quickly turn to look at the parade "hahaha nope I'm all good very good indeed hahah" I say fast like an.idiot. Garroth lets out a chuckle and pulls me closer to him "cute" he says before turning and looking back at the parade with me. I think I'm going to die!

~• Time Skip •~

After the parade ended people cheered and started to pack up and talk to one another, some people had already started to head to the faire while others still had to clean up. "Wow that was awesome! I caught two lollipops from that one float now what?" I said excited "now we go to the faire and take all the prizes from every game booth!" Garroth said jumping off the wall and reaching his arms out to help me down "sounds like middle school all over!" I said as I jumped into Garroth's arms and he held me close to his chest as we laughed. I look up and watched as he laughed along with me, his smile causes everything inside me to stop and makes me so happy. "You ready?" He says pulling away from me and grabbing my hand "mhm" I say smiling sweetly at him.

~• Time Skip •~

We walked hand and hand to the faire, I noticed a few people stare and felt embarrassed. "Oh my Irene! They still have that game!" Garroth said before dragging me to a booth. It was booth that had the water gun game that Garroth & I totally kicked ass in 8th grade! "Oh my lord its still here" "hey you two, wanna play? It only cost 5 dollars to play, 2 players will get you the small prize, 4 players will get you the medium prizes and 6 people will get you the large prize!" We looked at one and nodded are heads in agreement on what we had to do. We gave the man 5 dollars each and as we did some other kids and teens joined in, "oh okay first one to make the balloon on top pop wins! On mark get set, go!" The man yelled as he turned on our guns. We started aiming for the target, the point was to shoot the target and make the water reach the balloon to pop it. I was only inch's away "whoever loses has to give the winner a kiss!" Garroth yelled. "Wait w-what" I said turning to look at him blushing like crazy and not paying attention to what I was shooting. POP "number 5 wins!" The man yells I look over to see what number Garroth was....number...5. "Congrats sir you have any chose for your prize" the man says walking over to him. Garroth turns to me "I already got the best prize but can I please have that stuff gold dragon?" The man looked around for the prize Garroth want then pulled it off the wall and handed to him "nice pick sir" the dragon was the size of kitten and it was super soft looking and was made with some shiny gold material "no fair" I said as we got up and started walking away. He laughed and handed me the dragon "you can have it, your kiss is my prize loser" he says smiling at me. I felt my face burn "but-but I um" "no buts! I won this fajr and square!" Garroth said joking around more. I felt my face burn even more "fine!" I yelled before standing up on my tip toes and giving Garroth a quick, soft kiss on his cheek. As I pulled away from the kiss I turn the opposite way and pout and only did this cause I was so embarrassed and red I felt like my heart might explode "haha you're super cute, let's go get some food" Garroth said grabbing my hand and dragging to me towards all the food tents. I was super embarrassed but super happy this date was going really great I thought as I hugged the dragon Garroth won to my chest as he dragged me along.

~• Time Skip •~

We ended up getting serval things from serval tents, we took up a whole table to ourselves. We laughed and joked about as we sat and ate at the table and we even started talking about stupid embarrassing memories we had at this faire. "Remember that one time we came here in middle school and you tried jumping from the top floor of the fun house to the ball pit next door to it?" I said laughing at how stupid he was "oh ya I almost forgot about that, I made it but we got escort out" Garroth said laughing at his dumb stupid self "haha oh my god that was super embarrassing but so cool!" I said as I ate another bite of my burger "ya I did a lot stupid stuff just to impress you when I was younger" Garroth said nervously taking sip of his soda and slightly blushing. I looked away blushing a little 'stupid things just to impress me?' "Say Laurance its going on 8, after this you wanna go on the ferris wheel and call it night? We can go back home and watch movies if your not tired yet" Garroth said finishing up his fries "ya! Sounds great!" I said as finished up my food.

~• Time Skip •~

We got in line at the ferris wheel, of course the only people wanting to get on at this time was couples and some young kids. We held hands and stood silently, I couldn't find the words to say to him I was still super nervous. This date was going great and I don't want to say anything that could mess it up, I hugged my dragon close to me again for comfort "um Garroth thank you again for-" but before I could finish what I was saying a guy who standing in front of us with his gf all the sudden grabbed her ass tightly and leaned over and whispered something Garroth & I could clearly hear "once we get home I'm going to fuck you so hard you're not going to be able to walk straight for a week.." I felt my face burn and my heart start racing, I squeezed Garroth's hand hard and looked at him super embarrassed that we just heard that. He looked over at me and as soon as that couple got into a cart and went away Garroth lost it. He started laughing then looked down at me "oh my Irene the way you reacted! You are so innocent! Don't worry I wouldn't dare do anything like that to you...I just want to go back home and hug you" he said giving me a comforting smile. My heart. It hurts. God he makes me feel so safe and crazy all at the same time. We got into our own cart sitting on either side from one another started heading up. As we got to the top I looked at awe at the city and faire lights. "It's really pretty" I said staring off at the lights. Just then Garroth grabbed both my hands and held them in his. I looked at him in shock "Garroth what are-" "Laurance- if you can't tell I never been so nervous around anyone ever so much in my life! You're my Bff and my bf and I've been crazy in love with you since the day I met you! I know I won't be your first kiss but is it possible maybe I can be your...last first kiss?" Garroth said staring into my eyes as his face turned super red. Unable to speak cause I felt like my heart and lungs would pop out at the slightest of word or noise so I shook my head yes and Garroth jumped at me wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him so we could melt into a deep, slow kiss. I wrapped my hands around his neck and buried my hands into his hair as we kissed, as he pulled away I just wanted to taste him one more time and feel his soft lips against mine. Our faces were both red and we were both slightly out of breath, "so how was that for a last first kiss" Garroth said chuckling. It was quite for second before I jumped into him and hugged him tightly "I love you..." He paused for a second before hugging me back "I love you too..."

~• Added Bounce •~

That night when we got home we changed into PJs and turned on some old action movies and snuggled up on the sofa. We must of fallen sleep because when I woke up I was laying on top of Garroth who was laying down on the sofa cuddling me close. Travis or Dante must of saw us and covered us up with a blanket. When I woke up I didn't pull away or start freaking out like the loser I am, I put my head back on his chest and said "Best first date ever"

|| End ||

✐ ✎ ✐ ✎✐ ✎✐ ✎✐ ✎✐ ✎✐ ✎✐ ✎✐ ✎✐ ✎ ✐ ✎✐ ✎✐ ✎✐ ✎✐ ✎
I Hope You Enjoyed This Short Story! This Was For The Five Short Stories That I'm Currently Writing Got My IG So Enjoy! Leave Some Request, Comments, Votes And Love And The Count For This Story 2430 Words!
✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎✐ ✎ ✐ ✎

If You Like Minecraft Diaries Check Out My Everything Minecraft Instagram Account : Phoenix_Drop_Factory. Also Message If You Have Any Request Or Suggestions About My Story Please Do.

✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎✐ ✎ ✐ ✎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 203 15
(this is from a males perspective because I've never seen a male one :) ) hey y/n, you're finally working as an agent with midas, how does that feel...
15.3K 722 6
Rhesha's fiction story : journey from friendship to love
792K 18K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.