Colors/Michael Clifford

By catchfiremikey

A girl who doesn't know what color is and a boy who loves to dye his hair all different colors More

Back home
Hair dye and dances
Stop yelling
The waiter
Guitars and sketch books
Your going home
Proud father
Hospital visits
Im sorry
Nevada
Daniel
Me myself and I
Amnesia and reassurance
You stay here for today
Slow poke
Kisses cakes and burns
Proud
We're terrible friends
Forgotten
Cuddles and smiles
The park
Because your my sweetheart
Torn in two
Apologies
Kiss in the ocean
The 4 goldfish
Red
Hair dye
Chasing birds and singing
Cops
Park
In the kitchen
Hamsters and dogs
January 5th
Shopping and singing
Christmas
New years and happy birthday
Not your day
Be happy for her
Unfair
You'll always be safe with me
Tour
Facetime and flannel
Dogs don't have thumbs
Tour has been awesome
Cat
The last show
Hospital
I still remember it
Reverse skunk
Welcome home baby
Fire nightmare
Phone call
Guitar
College
Pancakes and hugs
Bad day
Double date
The kiss
Epilogue- Forever

Maria Williams

295 4 0
By catchfiremikey

Michaels pov
"Hey" I yelled walking into the shop.

I turned around when I felt someone smack the back of my head. It was Calum who had an annoyed look on his face.

"Stop yelling" he grumbled.

"Sorry" I laughed "where's Heather?"

Linsey smirked at me. "Why?"

"I want to see her" I whined.

"What about us?" Tessa challenged.

"Your over rated" I rolled my eyes.

"Rude" Linsey yelled.

"Just kidding I love you guys" I smiled pushing the door to the back room open.

Heather was laying on the couch in there with her back facing me. She didn't turn to face me so I assumed she was sleeping. I stood at the door for a few seconds before laying down behind her. That's when she turned over burying her face in my chest.

"Your up?" I questioned.

She nodded but wouldn't look at me. I wrapped my arms around her, rubbing her back.

"Are you ok?" I whispered into her hair.  She wouldn't answer me and she wouldn't look at me. It wasn't long before I felt her shaking with sobs and her tears through my shirt.

"Sweetheart what happened?" I asked worriedly.

She pointed to her phone which was laying on the ground. I reluctantly let go of her and picked it. There was a news article that said Maria Williams confirmed dead.

I sunk to my knees in front of Heather and placed my hand on her forearm so she would look at me "Who is this?" I whispered.

"My mom" she sobbed again.

I furrowed my eyebrows and scrolled down the news article trying to find out more. I remembered Heather saying her mom left when she was little. I started tracing shapes on her arm still keeping my eyes on her phone.

"But she left" I whispered.

Heather sat up wiping her tears "When she left there was always a part of me that hoped she would come back. That I would see her again. But now it will never happen"

I stood up and hugged her. I laid my head on hers rubbing her back. This was such a terrible thing to happen. Heather had enough going on she didn't need something like this to worry about.

I brushed my thumb under her eye and pecked her forehead.

"I'll make sure everything turns out ok" I whispered laying my head on hers again.

"We use to do everything together" she started. "We would bake things and once we even wrote a song together. On days when my father was angry she would get my sketch book and we'd go up in the tree in our back yard and draw"

"Wait" I said glancing around the room.

I told Heather to sit on the couch while I got her sketch book from the corner of the room. The unopened box of colored pencils laid next to it.

"Draw your mom for me" I said softly. I sat next to Heather with my arm around her back while she started drawing.

"What do you think?" She smiled turning to show me.

"I think it's beautiful" I whispered against her lips.

I carefully ripped the paper out of her book and taped it to the wall.

"In memory of her" I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 289 38
Where a girl with a terrible past meets a boy with colored hair and commitment issues. She learns how to trust and he learns how to care.
10.7K 294 63
{COMPLETED} Description in book.
3.9K 292 52
Michael's the "bad boy" in school that every girl was madly in love with, but he falls for her. ...... (A/N: please enjoy this, if anyone reads it...
107 2 4
Michael Clifford AU