Hamsters and dogs

Michaels pov
"But why?" I asked again.

We were all in the car, Heather on my lap, Ashton and his girl Isabel in the back, Calum and Tessa in the two seats next to us and Luke and Linsey in the front.

"Because" Ashton answered.

I groaned and leaned my head against the seat.

"Is Calum even aloud in?" I asked causing everyone to laugh.

"I am" he pouted.

"Why?" I whined.

I heard Heather laughing quietly making me laugh and put my hands on her sides.

"What are you laughing at?" I smirked.

I started tickling her making her start laughing again.

"Stop it stop it" she yelled pushing my hands away.

"You guys are so cute together" Linsey said looking back at us.

"Pay attention" Luke yelled.

I blushed and laid my head on Heathers back so no one would see.

"We're here" Ashton cheered getting out of the car.

"No" I whined.

Heather opened the door and got out leaving me no choice but to follow.

"Do we have to be here?" I whined.

Heather slowed down to my pace and grabbed my hand smiling. She brought my hand up and kissed all of my knuckles.

"Thanks baby" I said quietly. I wrapped my arm around pulling her closer so I could kiss the top of her head.

"Ok we are getting a dog" Ashton said sternly looking at Calum, Luke, and I.

"I want a cat" I pouted.

Ashton pointed his finger at me "No cat"

"Fine you get the dog then" I rolled my eyes.

"Look at this" Heather smiled.

I went over to where she was. She was looking at the hamsters. I remembered back to our date when she told me hamsters were her favorite animal.

I shoved my hands in my pockets watching her. "Do you want it?"

"What?" She furrowed her eye brows.

"Do you want the hamster?" I clarified.

"No" she gave me a small smile and went next to Linsey.

I crouched down to see the hamster she was looking at. It was a completely brown hamster but it was kind of chubby. He was really cute and I wanted to buy it for her.

"Michael come on" Luke yelled.

I looked at the hamster one more time before catching up with the rest of them.

"What were you doing?" Luke whispered to me.

"I want to buy that hamster for Heather" I told him.

"So do it" he shrugged.

"That one" Calum yelled.

I looked at Luke smirking. We both ran to the sound of Calums voice. He was holding a baby golden retriever in his arms smiling like an idiot.

"We can name him Molson" I suggested.

"Molson?" Calum questioned. "I love it"

"Good lets go get him a toy" I smiled.

We got a red squeaky dog bone for him and a tennis ball. At first I wasn't excited about keeping a dog at our apartment but now I couldn't wait. Even if I would rather have a cat.