High School Scandal (A BoyxBo...

By xxWhoAteMyCookiexx

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!! Hot tempered and impulsive Derek James and Calm and composed Evan Staton ha... More

~Scandal~ 1
~Scandal~ 2
~Scandal~ 3
~Scandal~ 4
~Scandal~ 5
~Scandal~ 6
~Scandal~ 7
~Scandal~ 8
~Scandal~ 9
~Scandal~10
~Scandal~11
~Scandal~12
~Scandal~13
~Scandal~14
~Scandal~15
~Scandal~16
~Scandal~17
~Scandal~18
~Scandal~19
~Scandal~20
~Scandal~21
~Scandal~22
~Scandal~23
~Scandal~ 24 Lyrics "Knock Me Off My Feet"
~Scandal~25
~Scandal~26
~Scandal~27
~Scandal~28
~Scandal~29
~Scandal~30 part 2 (FINALE)
High School Scandal Sequel!!
Scandalous: HSS & ITHWAK Sequel
~Scandal~ Specials (Derek & Evan's 1st time)
To Fans!! Important notice!

~Scandal~30 part 1

265K 5.3K 3.2K
By xxWhoAteMyCookiexx

Cookie: So I've noticed that I've never chosen anyone to play Caroline yet O.o So now I have...Katerina Graham :) Pic on the right!

Song is "I Can't Help Myself" by Nobody's Angel.... I just adore this song! ^_^

ATTENTION! THIS IS JUST PART 1 OF 30! BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR PART 2!

---

~Derek's POV~

"Let's go on a date."

     I choked on the piece of cornbread I had just happened to pop in my mouth. Evan frowned and pounded my back as I continued to cough until I was finally able to swallow the cornbread.

      "What?" I managed to wheeze out, grabbing the milk carton beside me and finishing it off in one go.

     "A date," Evan repeated.

      Whoa, deja vu. I had a feeling that something like this happened before...oh yeah, when Evan told me he was gay. We were at the exact same spot, on the gym roof, and the exact same thing happened when he had confessed he was gay. I had chocked on what I was eating.

      It's been almost one months since then, since Evan told me he was gay. Damn, felt like it was just yesterday yet at the same time...it didn't. The shit that went down with Shelly was finally over and in the end Evan and I hooked up as an official couple. Yeah, I had told him that him being a guy didn't bother me anymore and it didn't but still...two guys going on a date?

      "What the hell does two guy do when they go on a date?" I asked, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. I leaned my back against the wall and looked at him. "I'm not going to some museum full of dead people."

      Evan rolled his eyes, knowing exactly what I was talking about. He and that chicken little look-a-like Greg and went to an Egyptian museum for one of their dates...an episode I didn't care to remember. It had bugged the shit out of me that he would go out with someone like Greg when he had me.

      "I don't know," he shrugged. "We can go to the movies or something."

      "To watch some chick-flick?"

       Evan stared at me for several seconds before sighing. "Nevermind, Derek. Just forget it." He shoved his half eaten sandwich in the small black bag and stood. "Let's go. The bell will ring any minute."

      "Hey, wait a minute." I grabbed his hand before he could walk away. "Sit down, we have like ten more minutes."

      Evan didn't look at me, instead he kept looking straight ahead. Great, I thought, mentally kicking myself on the ass. Now I hurt his feelings. I tugged at his hand again. "Hey, come on, sit down and we'll talk about this...date."

      He hesitated before finally sitting down next to me again, placing the black bag beside him. "It doesn't matter," he said, still not looking at me. "It was just some random idea I had."

      I frowned. "Well it obviously matters if you brought up the subject." Evan's always been a little bit reserved about stuff like this so it's a big deal if he mentions something he wants to do.

      Evan glanced at me. "I just thought that since we are a couple now...that it would be fine to go on our first date as a couple. It would feel...more official."

      "Our relationship?"

      "Yeah."

      I studied his face even when he looked away from me again. I could see a faint blush spreading on his cheek but I didn't comment on it. It must have taken all his courage to bring up this "date" subject. Damn.

      "All right," I consented, "okay. Let's go on a date...as an official couple."

      I mean...how bad could it be?

      Evan swallowed before meeting my eyes. "Are you sure?"

      I nodded. "Yeah, sure, why not?"

     He smiled. "Let's go on Sunday."

     "Sunday? Why Sunday?"

     His smile vanished. "You're joking right?"

      I raised my brows, completely clueless. "Joking about what?"

      Evan's eyes narrowed. Uh-oh...that was never a good sign. Shit, did I forget something again? He knows I'm not good at remembering stuff.

      "What?" My eyes went wide at his expression. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

      "Derek, you really suck at remembering birthdays, even your friends."

      I opened my mouth to ask who's birthday but quickly shut my mouth when it finally dawned on me. Shit! Evan's 18th birthday was on Sunday! October 23!

      I groaned, closing my eyes before opening them again. I gave Evan a weak smile. "Damn, sorry. Totally slipped my mind."

     "I figured it did," Evan said, face going blank. "You must be getting Alzheimer's already."

      "Shut up," I grumbled. "My bad, but can you blame me? With all the shit that happened of course some stuff would slip my mind."

      "Hmm." Was the reply I got and it sounded sarcastic.

      I decided against pointing out exactly what "all" that stuff was. Like him telling me he was gay, Shelly accusing him of being her baby's father in front of the entire school, then me stupidly telling the school that we were lovers because I didn't want Greg beating me to it. Oh, and let's not forget me finding out that Evan has been into me for a long time and I had been clueless about it.

      What else? Right, I admit I'm in love with him too after getting over the fact that we are both guys. More Shelly drama. I find out that one of my friend's is a complete asshole and then bam! I get shot. Did I miss anything? Probably but with all that stuff going on, can't he give me some slack for forgetting his birthday?

      And I didn't even want to think about Charlie and Shelly anymore. Shelly's dad is still in jail for almost killing me and as for Shelly...she ended up moving in with a woman who looked after troubled teen girls. She still goes to this school and we see her hanging around Paul. Charlie...who gives a damn about him. He hasn't talked to us since we confronted him weeks ago. And it didn't look like Daisy has forgiven him either.

      Shit, no more drama for me. I'm staying out of their lives. I'm tired of getting mixed in their mess. I'm going to make sure that Evan and I don't get caught up in other people's drama from now on. We had enough drama of our own with us being the sudden popular boy couple in school.

      Friggin Yaoi lovers. Now that I think of it, I still gotta find out who the hell that Cookie person is...

     "Derek? Derek!"

      I blinked, snapping out my thoughts. "Huh? What?"

      Evan frowned at me. "I said that we don't have to go on a date if you don't want to."

      I waved a hand. "No, it's fine. Let's go. What do you want for your birthday?"

      Evan opened his mouth to answer but quickly shut it. He stared at my face, as if trying to figure out what to say to me. I stared right back at him, lifting a brow and waiting for him to say something. He looked away then looked back at me.

      "What?" I asked. "Is it something expensive?"

      He shook his head and swallowed.

     Okay..."Then what is it?"

      Evan continued to stare at me, looking unsure and...shy? Evan looking shy? Well this was a first. I smiled. "Come on, tell me. What do you want for your birthday?"

     "You," he said quickly then shot up.

      I blinked, staring up at him. "What?"

      He didn't say anything for several seconds before balling his hands into fists and finally looking down at me. "I said I...I want you."

      What the hell was he talking about?

      "Dude, you already have me."

      Evan shook his head. "No, you don't understand. What I mean is...I want you."

      He wants me...My eyes widened, suddenly understanding where he was going with this. I cleared my throat, mouth suddenly feeling dry. "You...you want me...as in..."

      Evan dropped down in front of me, kneeling down and staring into my eyes with that serious expression back on his face. "Derek, I want to sleep with you."

      Aw hell. I thought that's what he meant.

      His lashes lowered as he looked down. "That's what I want for my birthday."

      I cleared my throat again. "Uh..." Damn...talk about awkward and embarrassing. The truth is, I don't know how to react to this. Yeah, we had fooled around that time at the lake but we hadn't actually had....sex. And from the looks of it, that's what Evan wanted. Sex. With me.

      I suddenly wanted to drink something a little stronger than milk. Like Vodka.

       Evan looked up again, green eyes piercing right through me. "You don't want to?"

      My mind went blank. "I...uh..."

       Evan smiled weakly. "Too soon? Sorry, forget I said it." He stood. "Let's get going. Lunch break will be ending soon."

      I watched him turn away. His shoulders looked tense, his whole profile rigged. Like before, it must have taken all his courage to ask to sleep with me. I must have hurt his feelings with my reaction but damn, can you blame me? He had just asked me so suddenly, so unexpectedly...

      Sleep with Evan?

      I stood and grabbed his hand before he could make it to the door. Evan glanced back at me with a frown. "What?"

      Without saying a word, I tugged his hand and brought him closer to me. He stared up questioningly at me as I raised my free hand and brushed his hair back. "Derek?"

      Sleep with Evan...it's not like I was disgusted by the idea. Sure, a few months back I would be but with all that's happened it no longer bugged me that we're a male couple and of course this subject would be brought up sometime.

      "Derek?"

       "Shh," I shushed him, taking both his hands into mine. I leaned down and bumped my forehead gently against his and stayed there, deep in thought. I laced our fingers together, his hands warm against mine. I closed my eyes. We stayed that way until the bell rang.

      "Derek, the bell..."

      "Hang on for a sec," I said, opening my eyes. "Okay."

     "Okay?" Evan blinked. "Okay what?"

      "Let's do it."

     "Do...it?"

      "Let's have...sex." Even gay love making can be called 'sex' right?

     "Derek, we don't-"

      I kissed him to shut up before I lost my nerve and backed out of it. When I lifted my head up, our eyes met. I swallowed, heart drumming against my chest as Evan gazed up at me. Damn...I wonder if he can hear it.

      Slowly, he reached up a hand and brushed my cheek with a thumb. The smooth caress tingled but it was a pleasant sensation.

     "Hey," I began, "can I ask you something?"

     "What?"

      I cleared my throat, suddenly feeling a bit embarrassed that I was about to ask him this but it's been bugging me for a while now so I had to know.

      "Why me? Like...why did you fall in love with me?"

     "Does it bother you?" Evan asked, staring into my eyes.

     I scowled. "No, you know it doesn't anymore. It's just that...I'm curious. I mean...we're both male so it must take a special reason why another guy would fall in love with another guy, right?" At least that was my thinking.

     Evan didn't say anything for few seconds, his thumb brushing against my bottom lip. "I guess I just couldn't help it. Falling in love with you."

      "Huh?"

      He sighed. "Derek, even I'm not completely sure why I fell for you of all people. You're stubborn, hot tempered, impulsive, never listen to what people say..."

      I rolled my eyes. "Sure, Evan, point out all my bad points."

      He grinned. "Well, they aren't bad points all the time, just in some cases." Evan's eyes lowered to my lips and stayed there. "Derek...I didn't fall in love with you because you're a guy. Does love have a gender?"

      "Huh?" I said stupidly, completely not getting what he was saying.

      Evan sighed again. "At first I thought I admired you. Your strength, the way you carried yourself with confidence. I wanted to be just like you but the more I found myself watching you, the more I began to realize that it was more than admiration."

      He looked up at me from beneath his lashes. "Over the years the more I watched you, the more I started to realize that I didn't want to be you...but instead wanted to be with you."

      I stared down at him, not sure what to say.

      Evan smiled weakly. "Of course I knew that I couldn't possibly stand a chance. I'm a guy after all...plus your best friend. You'd never look at me the way I look at you."

      He took my hand and pressed it against his cheek, closing his eyes. "I found myself living in a lie just so that you'd never notice my feelings. The more I lived in that lie, the more I lost myself. So I decided to tell you the truth."

       Evan opened his eyes but kept my hand against his cheek. "I took a chance, hoping that our friendship was stronger than any prejudice you had against homosexuality. I didn't want to live in a lie anymore. It....hurt. It hurt a lot."

      He tried to look away from me but I caught his face between my hands, keeping his face in place. "Evan...I..." hell, what do I say to all that? I'm sorry? "Evan..."

      He tried to smile bravely at me but his lips trembled. "I tried to fight my feelings for you, really, I did but it was already too late. Derek...you already burrowed yourself so deeply in my heart that I didn't even stand I chance."

      The trembling of his lips, the cracking in his voice squeezed at my heart.

      "I was so scared," he whispered. "So scared that you'd end up hating me once you figured out that I'm in love with you."

      My hands tightened against his face, making him look at me. "Well you don't have to worry about that anymore. You know I feel the same way now."

       Evan's eyes searched mine. He leaned forward and said in a low trembling whisper,"Show me."

      I didn't hesitate. I brought my lips down to his to show him just how serious I am about my feelings for him. They were new found feelings...but they were strong, determined and unbreakable.

      I deepened the kiss, slipping my tongue between his yielding lips. His tongue brushed against mine, hot yet hesitant until I took control and sucked it. Evan moan and leaned into me. I held onto him, drawing him nearer until his body was pressed against mine.

       Someone cleared their throat. "Um...sorry to interrupt fellas but the bell rang."

       Evan and I groaned and pulled apart, turning to see Annie and Caroline in front of the door. They grinned at us, brows wiggling suggestively.

      My eyes narrowed at them. "How long have you been standing there?"

     "Long enough!" My sister's voice said gleefully. I looked down and realized that she had been behind Annie and Caroline the whole time, bend over with a small camcorder focused on us.

      There was also an unfamiliar girl with dark pigtails kneeling down beside her watching us with wide twinkling eyes. She was munching on something that look like what remained of a cookie. Her eyes widened when she met my angry glare. "Uh oh"

      I let Evan go and took a threatening step towards them. "Uh oh is right you little twerps. Give me that!"

      Kim and the girl shrieked and took off running. "Hey!" I shouted. "Come back here!" Annie and Caroline giggled, taking off after them.

      Evan grabbed my hand before I could go after her. He was laughing. "Derek, just let her go."

      "Damn brat," I grumbled. "When did my sister become so perverted? Those damn homo comics totally corrupted her."

       Evan laughed and took my hand. "Let's go to class." He glanced back me with a teasing smile. "We'll finish what we started on Sunday."

       My eyes widened then I grinned. "Looking forward to it."

---

Youtube song link------> PLAY ;p

*Cookie, Kim, Caroline and Annie barges in on Derek and Evan kissing*

Kim and Cookie starts singing: "I just can't help myself from falling in love with you!"

Caroline and Annie on the background: "Love, love with youuuuuu."  *points to Derek and Evan*

Kim and Cookie spins around Evan and Derek, throwing flowers in the air: "It doesn't matter what you say or what you do."

Caroline and Annie bends down and wiggles fingers: "No matter what you say, no matter what you do!"

Cookie drops on knees: "Just give me a chance! And I know I'll make you understand why..."

Kim, Carloine, Annie: "I just can't help myself from falling in love with youuuuu"

Derek:  >:O  wtf are you guys doing!?

Evan:  -_-  You'd think we'd be used to this by now...

Cookie: ;p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 3.4K 23
Ming had seen it with his own eyes how one of their senior classmates is always looking at Yo and Ming can clearly tell that the senior likes Yo. So...
3.3M 97.8K 66
"You're so fucking annoying." Jake just shook his head at me. "And you're a self centered uptight dickhead." I glared at him. Jake laughed lightly...
155K 5.8K 52
"So," He grabbed the hand covering my face, moving it out of the way. "You saw, didn't you?" I stumbled out of my chair, backing away from him. "I-I...
1.6K 67 36
Austin is a fragile boy. Or that's what he would like you to think. Running from his past is all he knows how to do. He thought he was safe. But the...