Oracles to the gods. (Book 2...

Από Darkest_Rose

My name is Electra and I'm a hybrid, but not the normal kind, I'm a mix of demigod and werewolf, I have a uni... Περισσότερα

Oracles to the gods
Arriving in town
The Alpha in me
Haunted dreams of the past & a glimpse into the future
Hex Nightclub
Rogues
Finding my mate
The start of fighting back
Jack POV, counting every heartbeat
First Kiss
Alpha vs Alpha
What's to come
Golden Amber Eyes POV
Becoming paranoid !
Talk about falling
My protective side
Do you accept?
Another first
Powerful
The after glow
Athena has arrived
Underworld
My powers
Tartarus
Heartbroken and shattered
Your punishment
Olympus
Still haven't learnt !
Athena, future to look forward to it
Returning home

The House of Hades

29.5K 1.3K 70
Από Darkest_Rose

Chapter 24

I am lying awake in bed. I can't sleep know matter what I try. I can't stop thinking about tomorrow. I'm finally in control of my new powers and Erebus and me are going to the underworld to get my parents. I know its not going to be easy, Tartarus is under the underworld so to speak. A desolate place of darkness designed to torture who are placed there for crimes they have done against the gods. But my parents didn't do anything other than  protect me. It sickens me that Zeus but them there as a back up plan to make sure he can get me.

                                            I shutter to think what has been happening to them down there. I just hope we can get to them without given away who  I am, the gods can't know yet that I'm claimed, I need to get to my parents first before Zeus finds out I have already been claimed. I moved closer to Erebus, as his body automatically pulled me close to him. I inhaled his scent and closed my eyes. I need to be full strength and rested to have a chance down there and the possibilities that I could end up meeting Erebus father Hades. I let sleep take me.

                                I woke up to Erebus stroking my face, I opened my eyes and smiled at him as I leaned forward to kiss him.

"Are you ready for this today?" he asked.

"More than ready, hope everything goes to plan" I said.

"It will, we just need to be careful" he said.

"I know, I'm going to get a shower and get everything I need ready " I said kissing him and getting out of the bed.

I walked towards the bathroom and turned the shower on. I pulled off Erebus's t shirt and stepped under the hot water. I closed my eyes and left the water run over me, calming my nerves about today. I stayed under the water for half an hour and finally got out drying myself off. I walked out to the room to see erebus getting his clothes for today sorted. He came towards me and kissed me before walking into the bathroom to get his shower. I pulled out fresh bra and underwear, putting them on. I walked towards my wardrobe to try find something to wear. I saw Erebus's clothes are all black so I guess that's the way to go. I grabbed my black lace tank top, black shorts and my combat boots. I put them on as I took my mothers sword and strap out from my wardrobe. I blowed dried my hair leaving it down and wavey. I but on mascara, eyes liner and a small amount of black eyeshadow and clear lip gloss. I turned to look at Erebus's as he came out of the bathroom with a tight black t shirt, black jeans and his combat boots.

                                               I have to say he looks hot and dangerous. He smiled at me when he caught me checking him out.

"You look beautiful Electra" he said smiling as he leaned up against the bathroom doorway.

"You look hot in that " I said trying to stop drooling as I looked at the bulging muscles in his arms as he crossed them over his chest. I need to stop  or we won't be leaving this room.

"Come on, we will get something to eat and then we will leave" he said.

"okay" I said grabbing my sword and I followed him down stairs.

My heart thumped as I placed myself in Erebus's open arms. This is it, were going to get my parents. I closed my eyes and took in Erebus scent.

"Were here" Erebus said.

I opened my eyes and looked around, it was like the place was wrapped in darkness. It is like something out of an old horror film or medieval times. Just as I was about to step out of his arms, I heard something snarling and growling behind me. I turned my head slowly and found myself looking at Cerberus, all three heads of him.

"Calm down Cerberus, it just me" Erebus said.

Cerberus stopped growling as Erebus made his way over to him,  Cerberus sat down and stopped growling. I watched Erebus pet Cerberus heads. 

"Good boy" he said.

I could feel a shift in energy as a god appeared in front of me wearing a helmet, its Hades.

"Hello son, you finally return home" Hades said.

"Hello father,yes I'm home but I have come for a reason" Erebus said as Hades spotted me.

"Who is this beautiful goddess you have brought with you, I dont think I have ever seen her before?" he said.

"Can we go to the house, it is not the safest place to discuss who she is father" Erebus said.

"Of course" he said as he disappeared.

"Dont look so worried, he is not a danger to you, trust me" Erebus said as he held his hand out for mine. I placed my hand in his and in a blink of my eyes we were in the house of Hades. There is no words to describe it other than breathtaking. I looked around and saw Hades and Persephone sitting on their thrones as they watched Erebus and myself. Persephone is absolutely stunningly beautiful. Erebus took my hand as he lead me towards the king and queen of the underworld. My heart thumped in my chest the closer we got to them. It doesn't matter that I know their not hunting me, I still have the fear that comes when been in the presence of gods, especially ones so powerful.

" So Erebus, are you going to tell your mother and I, who this goddess is?" he said as a smile lite up Persephone face.

"Isn't it obvious Hades, this is Erebus's soul mate" she said excitedly.

"Well son, is she your soul mate, dont keep us waiting, your mother is ready to burst" he said as he looked lovingly towards his queen.

Erebus look at me smiling as he turned to his father and mother,

"Yes she is my soul mate, her name is Electra" he said.

"Electra, the only time I have heard that name is when I hear talk of the oracle" Hades said while looking at me to see if it is possible for the oracle to be standing in front of him.

" Electra is The Oracle father, that is why I asked to speak to you here, so no one knows she is here" Erebus said.

Hades and Persephone looked at one another shocked, they rose from the seats and bowed their heads towards me. Okay was not expecting this, why are they bowing, I looked at Erebus to see him already looking at me with pride.

"Welcome to our home Oracle" Hades said.

"Thank you but there is no need to bow" I said.

"I can't believe my son is the oracles soul mate and you are so beautiful Electra, you two have claimed each other as we can see Electra is now a goddess and a powerful one too" Persephone said smiling at me.

"Calm down, the poor girl has just met us, welcome to our family, Erebus you said you came for a reason, is something wrong?" Hades asked.

"We have found out that Zeus has kept Electra parents alive and hidden, Athena and Trent so he can use them against her, so even if she was claimed he would have them to use against her, knowing Electra will do anything to keep her parents safe" Erebus said.

"I have heard rumours of this, we all had, but we didn't think Zeus would belittle himself by doing that, but obviously he is more desperate for you than we thought Electra, the talk of the old oracle has always been a big topic, as the new oracle is set to be the most powerful of them all" Hades said as he looked at me.

"Electra is very powerful, if Zeus knew to what extent, he would have used her parents by now, we want to get to them before the other gods know she has been claimed and is now a full goddess" erebus said.

"We will do what ever we can to help, but we dont know where they are my son" he said.

"We do, he has left them in Tartarus, Electra has seen them" he said.

"I do not control Tartarus, it is under us, but I can make sure you get to the entrance of Tartarus safe" Hades said.

"Thank you Hades, that is all I need" I said smiling.

"Your are welcome Electra, Zeus cannot be trusted if he gets to you, since we heard of the new Oracle, Zeus has been on a relentless mission to find you, he thinks he can rule all realms with the oracle by his side" Hades said.

"I know, he has come close many times, but now I dont fear him, I just need my parents free and safe before I come face to face with him" I said.

"Zeus is the strongest of us Electra, he will not give up easily" Hades said.

"That's what I'm hoping" I said.

"Okay Electra, but you will always have a place here if you wish it, you are our son 's soul mate, you are family now" he said.

"Thank you" I said.

"Are you ready, I cannot tell you what awaits you in Tartarus, except what you see isn't always real, it is a place designed for cruelty Electra" he said.

"I understand, I cannot leave them their any longer" I said. He nodded his head in understanding. He walked toward me and Erebus and placed a hand on each of us, as we moved once again in the blink of an eyes. We are now standing over a pit of darkness, under a dead trees where nothing was growing around it, it looks completely barren, void of any life. The thoughts of going into that black pit scared me more than I like to admit. I could still feel how it suffocated me through my dreams. I thought of my parent, I'm not leaving them here. I looked at Erebus and found him and his father looking at the bottomless pit.

"I need you to stay here Erebus, I will need you to pull us back out" I said.

"Electra, Im not letting you go down there alone, you stay here, I will go" he said.

"No Erebus, thank you, but I need to do this myself, their here because of me, I need to be the one to get them out of there" I said as I wrapped on arms around him and kissed his lips.

"Anything goes wrong you call out and I will be there in a second, please be careful Electra, I love you" Erebus said.

"I love you too" I said as I walked to the edge of the pit, taking a step forward and let the darkness engulf me.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

249 31 31
Raven has worked for years on becoming the best of the best with The Snakes gang ever since she realized life doesn't give equal opportunities. But w...
The She-Wolf in Hiding Από Kenni

Λυκάνθρωπος

268K 9.9K 24
"But darling, do you know who I am?" "You're mine." ---- She-wolves don't exists anymore according to werewolves, but I know the truth. Im a she-wolf...
653K 12.7K 30
"You are mine, you understand? Mine and no one else's. Shall I remind you? ," he growled into my ear. By then, he had my back pressed up against t...
The Darkest Eternities Από Mel

Λυκάνθρωπος

317K 12.9K 50
After becoming truly omnipotent he lost what was supposed to be his everything. His chosen. His beloved. Call it what you will, he lost a part of his...