Angelic

By iPurple

Previously named 'My Secret Life as a Victoria's Secret Model'. Being the daughter Hollywood's golden couple... More

My Secret Life as a Victoria's Secret Model
Chapter 1- Angel
Chapter 2- Diary
Chapter 3- Playland
Chapter 4 - Sorry
Chapter 5 - Fort
Chapter 6 - Shopping

Chapter 7 - Hot Chocolate

5K 155 56
By iPurple

Chapter 7 – Hot Chocolate

Kyle and Pristine were having a picnic in this beautiful flower garden. She stared at him in adoration as they talked. He was looking as handsome as ever. His dark brown wavy hair was being carried by the gentle breeze. They were having the time of our lives, laughing and cuddling with each other.

Suddenly, Kyle looked at his watch and stood up. He ran to the labyrinth in the middle of the garden.

"Kyle!" Pristine ran after him.

"Kyle!" She called out once more, hoping he would turn around and stop. But Kyle kept running.

As they reached the center of the labyrinth, Pristine noticed a beautiful lady in a wedding dress waiting inside a gazebo decorated with white fabric and flowers.

Kyle immediately ran to her and gave her a passionate kiss. Pristine let out a sob as she felt her heart shatter into a million pieces.

She turned around to run away, but the whole school was suddenly standing there laughing at her. Pristine felt as if she shrank one hundred times. Pristine ran to Landon who was just standing there looking at her sympathetically. But as soon as she reached him, everything disappeared. She was left in complete darkness.

"Prez," A familiar voice called. It was gentle and calming. A voice she'd recognize anywhere, a voice of someone she grew up with.

"Prez, wake up," Chance lightly shook her.

Pristine opened her eyes to the sight of Chance's troubled face.

"Are you alright?" he asked. "You were jolting around your bed like crazy."

"Yeah, just a bad dream," she explained.

He nodded. "We better get ready for school," he said gesturing to the clock.

"I don't want to go to school." Pristine groaned as she closed her eyes again to sleep more. She didn't want to see Kyle. Ever.

"Don't be a lazy ass Prez." Chance tore the blanked off her and threw it across the room. It was something that he always did when they were kids in order to get her up.

"Chance!" She groaned as she sat up to get her blanket back.

"Are you testing my limit Prez?" Chance growled as Pristine picked her blanket up. It was then she realized that she was wearing one of her more revealing night gowns. And by revealing she meant one of those see through lacy night gowns that were purely made for seducing men.

Pristine instantly covered herself with her blanket.

"Don't give me that." Pristine glared at Chance. "You weren't supposed to barge in to my room at all."

She just wore the first nightgown she found last night as she was about to sleep. Her mind was too occupied with the memories of Kyle to bother whether her night gown was too revealing or not. Besides, she didn't think Chance was going to wake her up.

"God Prez," Chance groaned.

Pristine blushed as she noticed the evident bulge in his pants. "I think you need to have a cold shower," she teased.

Now it was his turn to glare at her. "I'll wait for you at your front."

"Wait for me? Why?" Pristine asked.

"To go to school together," Chance responded in a tone like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Uh, no." Pristine firmly rejected. "We haven't gone to school together in 7 years. Going together now will draw attention," she explained. "I need to keep a low profile as Nerdy Pristine you know. Just to make sure no one notice the resemblance between her and Angel."

"Fine," Chance dejectedly agreed.

As Chance got to school, everyone was asked to proceed to the Auditorium for a brief assembly. Chance noticed Todd standing on the stage along with the teachers. His eyebrows slightly scrunched together as he wondered what he was doing here.

"Good morning everyone," Principal Golding greeted. "As you all know, our school has been and still is, home to several well-known names around the world."

"Just recently, it has come to our attention that our very own Chance Matthews, is doing a project which requires your cooperation," Mr. Golding announced causing everyone to stare at Chance. He didn't really mind. He was used to the stares.

"Dude, what is this about?" Robbie, his best friend asked.

"Just listen," Chance responded with a shrug. He couldn't be bothered to explain. He knew Todd would go over everything Robbie needed to know.

"Here is Mr. Cabot to explain the details." Principal Golding stepped out and Todd went front stage.

"Good morning students, I'm Todd Cabot," he introduced himself.

"Chance will be staring in a reality TV show which will be showing his everyday life," Todd explained, "which means, we also have to film him in school."

"Here's how it'll work." Todd nodded at someone and the projector flashed a map of the school with little red dots on it. The teachers also started handing papers with the same image of the map and a small booklet. "We placed several cameras all over the school," he said and pointed to one of the red dots, "These little red dots, indicate cameras."

"We will be filming every move Chance makes," he stated. "So if you do not want to be shown in international television, then please inform us and we will blur your face. Or you could simply avoid Chance."

'Wow, Todd works fast,' he thought. They had just sign the contract a few days ago. Yet he already has the cameras set up and ready.

"The real show will start next week," Todd announced. "But these cameras will be active starting today as a test run to see what adjustments must be made." He elaborated more about the show and answered a few questions before handing the microphone back to the principal.

"Thank you Mr. Cabot." Principal Golding said over the microphone. "Students, the reputation of the school now lies within your hands. Please don't taint our good name by doing silly things," he warned.

"Another thing Mr. Kyle Turman who was formally a student teacher under Mrs. Ramon's supervision, will stand in for her temporarily until she is back from maternity leave," Principal Golding added.

"That's all students, off to second period," he dismissed. Wait, did he just say his Kyle Truman? The name sounded familiar to Chance. 

When Chance and Robbie arrived in AP Calculus, Pristine was already sitting at her usual table. She was staring her desk down, her jaws and fist clenched and her eyes watery.

Chance knew Pristine wanted him to continue ignoring her at school. He knew it would draw unwanted attention to her if they suddenly started talking. But he couldn't just sit there when it was clear she was in pain.

"Prez, are you okay?" he asked as he approached her.

Pristine shook her head. "I can't do it."

"I can't do it," she repeated. This time, tears were falling from her eyes.

Chance's heart clenched. He didn't waste another second. "Come on," he softly demanded as he took her hand and dragged her out of the room. To hell with this class. He needed to make her feel better.

Pristine remained quiet as Chance led her to a secluded room in the drama department where he often stayed when he needed some peace and quiet. As soon as they arrived in the room, Pristine sat on the floor and quietly sobbed. He sat next to her and gently rubbed her back.

Chance wondered what happened to make her break down like this. Surely no one was bullying her. He made sure of that. Even when he was ignoring her, he would threaten people who attempted to bully her. There weren't a lot of people dumb enough to try and harass her anyway. Her parents are Callie and Clyde after all.

He knew that she was usually calm and collected at school. 'Something big must have happened if she's like this.' Chance wanted to know what happened. But he also didn't want to pry too much. His focus right now was to comfort her.

Pristine calmed down to just slight sniffling.

"Do you want some chocolate?" He asked. Ever since they were kids chocolate could always make her stop crying and feel better. It probably wasn't the case anymore, but it was worth a shot.

Pristine gave him a weak smile. "I'm not a kid anymore. Hot chocolate won't cheer me up."

"I know," he sighed. But he felt really helpless. Worse, he felt like he caused all of this. Not once did he notice Pristine break down in school. But ever since he came back to her life, he has witnessed her break down crying twice in a row.

"We should go get hot chocolate anyway," he insisted. Even if hot chocolate couldn't cheer her up, he knew he needed to get Pristine out of here. He was sure she wouldn't want anyone to see her breakdown.

"Let's go." He stood up and grabbed her hand to help her up. He practically dragged her to his car. Pristine didn't protest. In fact, she kept quiet the whole ride to the café.

He knew he needed to distract her again, and he knew exactly what to do.

-★☆★-

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

FAN!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 1.9K 47
Sophia Blossom, 21 with beautiful bronde hair and gorgeous blue eyes, is a simple and talented girl who comes to LA to pursue a career in acting. For...
176K 4.8K 42
Meet Caleb Parker, the cold ruthless, devilishly handsome billionaire with greek body that girls would die for. Earned his hard money by working extr...
154K 21.5K 70
A flirty bartender entraps two men, an average guy and a billionaire. She's sought after by both men, who desire her. Madison Hart is outspoken, dete...
90K 2.6K 36
This is a rewritten version of Golden Boy! It's completely new except for the names of the characters. Everyone has that one thing that they fear th...