My Psychotic Lover

By Icraftstories

A simple life and being with her best friends makes Hayley be in peace. Not until, Harleen, her high school f... More

Chapter 1: Live
Chapter2: TextMessage
Chapter3:Arkham Asylum
Chapter4 part2:Arkham Asylum
Chapter5: The Only Exception
Chapter6: The Session
Chapter7:Decision
Chapter8part2: Decision
Chapter9: The concert
Chapter10part2:The Concert
Chapter11part3:The Concert
Chapter12: Caught Again
Chapter13: Officially hired
Chapter14: First Day
Chapter15: Jonathan Crane
Chapter16: BlackHole
Chapter17: Dungeon
Chapter18: Truth revealed?
Chapter19: Outrageous
Chapter20: Mad House
Chapter21: The start
Chapter22: Starts to live with him
Chapter23: Big Show
Chapter24: I WAS INNOCENT!
Chapter25: The News
Chapter26: Purple Lamborghini
Chapter27: Lust
Chapter28: Favor
Chapter29: Basement
Chapter30:Meeting Penguin
Chapter31: Tired of you
Chapter32: Make me happy
Chapter33: (Do) I love Joker(?)
Chapter34: A place for us
Chapter35: Joker's Care
Chapter36: Joker's Punishment
Chapter37: Little Friend
Chapter38:Preparations
Chapter39: Birthday Crime
Chapter41: Just fade away
Chapter42: Surrender his pride
Chapter43:Punishw/Pleasure
Chapter44:HTSYHB
Chapter45:New One
Chapter46: The First Date
Chapter47: Again
Chapter48: Set her free?
Chapter49: Bad Dream
Chapter50: Batsy Batsy
Chapter51: The Maniac's Letter
Chapter52: Reunited
Chapter53: Heart Breaker
Chapter54: Missing Someone
Chapter55: Confrontation
Chapter56: The letter from the broken one
Chapter57: MY HEART
Chapter58: Bed Time
Chapter59: Chaos
Chapter60: Crane is Back
Chapter61: Death
Chapter62: End to Beginning
CAST
Must Read..

Chapter40: Birthday Crime pt.2

2.7K 110 12
By Icraftstories

The birthday party was actually ruined. All the people here inside were now panicking, screaming— afraid for their lives. I was holding Sophia, as we tried to get rid of the broken ceilings which were now falling because of the explosion. The venue was half burning.

"I will lift you Sophia, come here honey, come to —"

"Daddy!" Sophia yelled when she saw her lifeless father, lying on the floor. The concrete ceiling was pinned over his body, that led him to death. All of us got stopped when the little girl had discontinued walking to run over her Dad.

"Sophia!" I called.

She knelt down beside her father, shaking him to wake up, "Come on dad! Get up! We need to go!"

I ran toward her, convincing her to stand up and leave her father, "Honey we need to go!"

"No! Daddy needs me! Mister Clown please do something!" she cried, almost begging.

This girl in my front was telling me to do something for her father— for them. But what am I supposed to do? What can I do? My tongue became numbed, staring at her with wide eyes. The pain. . . was so familiar.

The place was circulated with the thick smoke because of the fire. I'm still gazing upon her until I heard a voice, and a hand, tugging my sleeves which made me awaken. I looked towards Hayley who's calling my name, "Jack wake up! What are you standing at idiot?! take Sophia! Come on!"

It seemed that her voice had awaken me. This woman was really a big thing to me. She's my conscious whenever I'm lost. I leaned forward, cupping my face and said, "Go now Hayley!"

"I won't go without you, Jack! Stop being stupid!" she answered with emotions such as worries? fears? or what, that were so strong in uncontrolled way.

I rolled my eyes, then I pulled out a deep sigh, "Oh honey stop being a spoil brat, I'll follow okay? I'm gonna take Sophia with me but first you must go with them so that I can have a little complacent that you are safe. Mister J can't handle the both of you, you understand?"

Heaving a deep breath, Hayley held my both hands, and left a flicks on them, "Okay, okay, you will follow Jack, I'll wait you or else, I promise to go back here and pull the both of you outside."

"Mark my words, Baby."

She nodded to me as an answer, then I looked at Gio and Jet, giving them a signal to take Hayley with them. They started drifting their path out of the burning place, when suddenly, the chandelier beneath them signaling from falling. My eyes grew wider i  fears, I was about to run over them but the bullshit thing already had fallen.

"Hayley! Hayley!" I shouted with worries in my tone. Dashing toward them, I had noticed that Gio was over her, my goon got the injure instead of my Hayley. The branch of the chandelier was plunged into his leg. Thankfully, they didn't get that much injuries.

Jet and the others helped Gio, while I grabbed Hayley from the floor, holding her on her both shoulders while scanning her whole figure, "Is there something painful on your body?!"

"I—I'm fine. . ."

I hugged her all of a sudden then I kissed her on the forehead. She made me worried again,  "I thought I—I lose you."

"Jack you won't lose me okay? Now go and get Sophia, I'm fine."

"Okay, wait me outside!"

I left Hayley by the protection of my goons to take Sophia out of this fucking hell. My eyes rounded over the girl who's now standing, crying. The atmosphere was getting hot, I started coughing too as the smoke had stricken to my nostrils.

I was inch away from her, I'm nearly getting her— I was happy that she's still fine. I got the urge to take her, to save m—my daughter. . . yes, I can finally save her now, I can fi . . .na. . .lly. . .

The gunfire had stopped me from my thoughts, if there was ever sound that I had heard, it was no other than the impact of Sophia's body, fell on the floor— as a corpse— probably.

"N—No! Sophia!" I called when I sprinted toward her direction.

•• •

Gio, and I together with Joker's goons finally got outside. The whole place was now burning like a hell. The thick smoke was merging through the dark sky, covering the whole firmament.

The seconds seemed to be an hour for me, as I'm waiting for them, especially Jack— to finally come out.

Come on honey. . . come out!

I'm tapping my feet against the ground, counting every seconds and minutes, had passed by, but still, no green -haired man had appeared.

"Bullshit!" I groaned, I quickly ran toward the burning venue, ignoring Gio and Jet's called. I must go, and get my Joker. . .

As I entered the place, my eyes caught  him immediately, kneeling down, holding someth— No! It's someone, was he. . . was he crying?

"Jack!" I yelled.

When I reached him, just like him, I sat down beside him with bended knees, as my eyes grew even wider because he was holding Sophia's lifeless body, with a hole on her temple, "Oh my god! What happened?!"

"Someone killed her, someone killed her!" Jack replied with tremors and hate in his voice. Jack leaned his head toward her neck, hugging her as if it was his lost.

"Let's go Jack, we need to get out of here! We need—"

"No!" Joker abruptly turned his head toward me. My heart started racing when I saw some tears in his eyes, "I won't leave her!"

My mouth got dropped when I heard that. What's happening? Why he's affected like this?

I ran my fingers through my hair, then I pulled out a deep sigh to calm myself. After that, I held his forearm, shaking him to wake up from his delusions, "Jack let's go! Please let's go!"

"I won't leave my daughter Hayley! Mira needs her daddy and that is me! I need to protect her!"

I covered my palm on my mouth as I felt the tears already fell on my cheek.

"Shh, don't worry sweet heart, daddy's here! I won't leave you. . ." Jack said when he started swinging her as if he was trying to get her sleep.

Jack was lost in his mind, again. No!

"Jack!" I called again when I cupped his face, forcing him to look at me, "Listen to me . . . honey, she's not Mira, she's not your daughter, she's Sophia! Remember?!"

Joker chuckled bitterly as if I'm idiot who's talking nonsense, "No! You're wrong."

"Look at me straight! Please Jack let's go! We need to go! Or else we're gonna die here!"

"I said No! She needs m—"

"And I need you too!"

His eyes got widened in shocked. Jack narrowed his eyes, as if he was observing every details of my emotions. Then he blinked rapidly, and slowly looked down at Sohpia, "O—Okay, but I'm gonna take her with us, please let's take my daughter."

I nodded in concur then we both stood up. Jack was holding Sophia in his arms. We both hard in breathing but we need to reach the doorway. The venue was destroyed now, and in any moment, everything in here will be collapsed.

We reached, the outside and his men immediately appeared in our front.

"Let's get in hurry, I'm sure they will accuse us!" Jet said with worries in his tone, "Gio was waiting inside he needs first aid."

I nodded to him then Joker was just looking at Sophia, until he slowly laid him on the ground.

"J—Jack?!" I called.

But he just ignored, passing over me. Jack was gazing to nowhere as his eyes were widened and swollen because of the tears.

"Go!" I said to Jet. His henchmen got on in their van, while me and Joker got on his lambo. Jack didn't sit on the driver's seat, I did because I knew that he couldn't drive in that situation, and also his mind was now temporary stopped.

As we were driving, I tilted my head and saw Joker still gawking, due to his whiteness, you might think that he's a statue. He wasn't even blinking

I felt sorry for him. . . awhile ago, he was happy but now, he's hurt. If I could take the pain he was feeling right now, I would take that away. I didn't know what to say, I just extended my hand to reach his hand, but it seemed like, he didn't even feel the warmness of my palm— he wasn't responding.

"My fault." The only words that had spoken by him.

•• •

A/n: (edited and rewritten) Hi angels! So this is our chapter 40. Feel free to vote if you like it, and thanks for reading! You're all awesome

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 6.8K 22
(Y/N) was always looking for adventure. He couldn't ever turn down an opportunity for it. There was no acception when he met Gotham's prettiest psych...
6.7K 289 15
Drawn into a life of crime with Joker. Death and fun their constant companions. Dr Angelina Mort has spent her whole life building towering walls ar...
111 3 9
How the Joker from the Suicide Squad movie was born?In this fanfic book we will find out how the Jared Leto's Joker has becamed the Joker and who he...
107K 2.5K 32
She grew up in Gotham. He's a circus freak. She's been exposed to crime and insanity all her life but will meeting Jerome give the word insanity a...