PJO/HoO/ToA Ship Headcanons

By lovebugnishi

Because I'm trash Request if you wanna. I'll do probably any ship except Caleo. No hate, I just can't come... More

Valgrace Headcanons
Valdangelo Headcanons
Perleo Headcanons
Dark!Demigods Headcanons
Jercy Headcanons
Sexualities Headcanons
More Perleo Headcanons
Idea!
How They Propose
How They Comfort Each Other
How They Cuddle
Their Special Kisses
Who Tops
The Ships As Aesthetics
How They React When Their Partner Dies (Part 1)
The Perjaleico Headcanons No One Asked For (I'm Trash I'm Sorry)

Stollace Headcanons

2.9K 97 161
By lovebugnishi

• Sassy™

• Get in the middle of this couple and they will destroy you.

• Will patching up Connor's wounds from pranks gone wrong/angry campers.

• Connor missing Travis and Will comforting him.

• When they first kissed, Connor whispered, "What do I do I've never kissed a guy before."

• They almost never fight?

• Will worries about Connor a lot.

• Will cuddles like an octopus and Connor has to deal with it.

• A VERY VERSATILE COUPLE.

• ^ if you get my drift

• When Will gets mad, Connor likes to say, "Well, you're not a very happy camper."

• Will's a hopeless romantic and treats Connor likes he's a king.

• They say, "I love you," a lot.

• Prank wars. All day. Every day.

• Will has a potty mouth worse than Leo's and Connor has to put his hand over his boyfriend's mouth when they're around little campers.

• Will says the most obscene things and Connor never knows if he's joking or not.

• Will saying, "Fuck me!" when he's mad and Connor replying, "Gladly."

• Will gets really emotional when he can't save people in time and Connor just holds him and tries to comfort him.

• Will thinks he's a useless healer and Connor tells him that he's the best Connor's ever seen.

• Will likes to tangle his fingers in Connor's hair any chance he gets.

• Connor thinks Will is the most beautiful person he's ever seen.

• Connor stares at Will a lot.

• "Stop looking at me like that, fuckbucket."

• He's blushing, though.

• Probably the happiest couple you'll ever see tbh.

• Connor: *points at a piece of trash on the ground* "Hey, I found Will."

• "You know what? Fuck you, Stoll."

• Connor snores very loudly. Sometimes, Will likes to put his hand over Connor's mouth for a few seconds just to freak him out.

• Will hums when he's doing something and Connor finds it very adorable.

• Connor stares at Will's butt a lot and vise versa.

• Connor frequently visits the infirmary.

• "You can't be here. You'll distract me."

• One time Connor got sunburnt and everyone thought it was the funniest thing ever.

• Leo might have said, "You should've used protection."

• Nico pulling Connor aside and telling him that if Connor ever hurt Will, he'd personally send him to the Underworld.

• Will likes to kiss all over Connor's face to wake him up.

• Actually, Will likes to kiss Connor everywhere.

• Connor gives bear hugs.

• Their thing is to grab the other's cheeks and kiss them on the top of the head.

• Connor getting the shivers when Will's angry because he's usually so happy.

• They hold each other really tightly.

• Tickle fights that end in make outs.

• Connor likes to mention Apollo's cows. Especially when Will's mad because it just makes him angrier.

• They lowkey hated each other before they started dating.

• Now they really really love each other.

(A/N: SERIOUSLY COMMENT SHIPS PLS IVE GOT NOTHING. I'LL DO PROBABLY ANYTHING OTHER THAN CALEO AND IM ON THE FENCE ABOUT SOLANGELO SO PROBABLY NOT BUT ALAS PLS HELP A DESPERATE WRITER OUT)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4.2K 75
Headcanons for all my favourite Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus ships! They include, but are not limited to: PERCABETH (^.^), F...
2.5K 17 60
OK so this is pure fan fiction, it wont always be one ship it will have multiple, so it may be a little slow at first but I'm working on it, also i w...
1.7K 19 31
Comment whatever ship or idea you want me to do and I'll get to it soon. New uploads every week (hopefully)!
107K 1.4K 20
A few notes before we get started. -I am no longer taking requests. This is a completed work. -I will do thinks like Demigod x Child!Reader (THESE...