Stollace Headcanons

• Sassy™

• Get in the middle of this couple and they will destroy you.

• Will patching up Connor's wounds from pranks gone wrong/angry campers.

• Connor missing Travis and Will comforting him.

• When they first kissed, Connor whispered, "What do I do I've never kissed a guy before."

• They almost never fight?

• Will worries about Connor a lot.

• Will cuddles like an octopus and Connor has to deal with it.

• A VERY VERSATILE COUPLE.

• ^ if you get my drift

• When Will gets mad, Connor likes to say, "Well, you're not a very happy camper."

• Will's a hopeless romantic and treats Connor likes he's a king.

• They say, "I love you," a lot.

• Prank wars. All day. Every day.

• Will has a potty mouth worse than Leo's and Connor has to put his hand over his boyfriend's mouth when they're around little campers.

• Will says the most obscene things and Connor never knows if he's joking or not.

• Will saying, "Fuck me!" when he's mad and Connor replying, "Gladly."

• Will gets really emotional when he can't save people in time and Connor just holds him and tries to comfort him.

• Will thinks he's a useless healer and Connor tells him that he's the best Connor's ever seen.

• Will likes to tangle his fingers in Connor's hair any chance he gets.

• Connor thinks Will is the most beautiful person he's ever seen.

• Connor stares at Will a lot.

• "Stop looking at me like that, fuckbucket."

• He's blushing, though.

• Probably the happiest couple you'll ever see tbh.

• Connor: *points at a piece of trash on the ground* "Hey, I found Will."

• "You know what? Fuck you, Stoll."

• Connor snores very loudly. Sometimes, Will likes to put his hand over Connor's mouth for a few seconds just to freak him out.

• Will hums when he's doing something and Connor finds it very adorable.

• Connor stares at Will's butt a lot and vise versa.

• Connor frequently visits the infirmary.

• "You can't be here. You'll distract me."

• One time Connor got sunburnt and everyone thought it was the funniest thing ever.

• Leo might have said, "You should've used protection."

• Nico pulling Connor aside and telling him that if Connor ever hurt Will, he'd personally send him to the Underworld.

• Will likes to kiss all over Connor's face to wake him up.

• Actually, Will likes to kiss Connor everywhere.

• Connor gives bear hugs.

• Their thing is to grab the other's cheeks and kiss them on the top of the head.

• Connor getting the shivers when Will's angry because he's usually so happy.

• They hold each other really tightly.

• Tickle fights that end in make outs.

• Connor likes to mention Apollo's cows. Especially when Will's mad because it just makes him angrier.

• They lowkey hated each other before they started dating.

• Now they really really love each other.

(A/N: SERIOUSLY COMMENT SHIPS PLS IVE GOT NOTHING. I'LL DO PROBABLY ANYTHING OTHER THAN CALEO AND IM ON THE FENCE ABOUT SOLANGELO SO PROBABLY NOT BUT ALAS PLS HELP A DESPERATE WRITER OUT)