All In My Head | Issac Lahey...

cherriasian

{Book One} "I can be good, I can be true. You know I don't love anyone, but I love you." - Chapel ' Nicole Do... Еще

Mishaps and The Unexplainable
Girls Can't Play
Not How I Expected To Walk Home
Just Another Casual Lacrosse Practice
I Know What You're Feeling
Ice Skating & Ice Hurting
The Game
Ignore, Ignore, and... Ignore.
This'll Be Fun
Stuck In The Middle Of Friendship
Finally Working Together
Raving and Saving
I Like This Type Of Isaac
Panic
It's Over
REMASTERING THIS?
NEW ISAAC LAHEY FANFICTION

You're Okay

6.6K 178 106
cherriasian

Chapter Five - Squeeze by Fifth Harmony

"When we're alone, I get so close. Give me your warmth, I've never known."

   "So you're saying, that you're some kind of witch?" Stiles asked. The three were currently in Mr. Harris's class. Which in Katherine's opinion was a class that had no use for her except just made the class made her want be nonexistent. 

   Katherine gave Stiles a look, "Stiles, do you see me shooting fire, water, or anything out of my hands? Do you see me carrying around a stick? Do you see me saying something along the lines of 'Lumos'?" she asked. "Yeah, I don't think so."

   "Yeah but with all those abilities of yours you seem like a-"

   "Stiles," she said, stopping him. 

   Katherine was sitting in front of the two, being very quiet when talking. "Why would Derek choose Isaac?" she heard Scott say.

   "Peter told me that if the bite doesn't turn you it could kill you." Stiles whispered. "And maybe teenagers have a better chance of surviving."

   "Does being a teenager mean your dad can't hold him?" Scott asked.

   "Well, not unless they have solid evidence. Or a witness." Stiles answered. Katherine listened, not really saying anything considering that Mr. Harris hates everyone so it actually didn't matter to talk or not. Throughout the end of lacrosse practice until now she's been thinking why she hasn't been confronted yet. 

   "Wait." Katherine heard Stiles say from behind. "Danny," Katherine glanced behind her shoulder watching Stiles turn around to Danny. "Where's Jackson?" he asked. Wasn't Jackson like Lydia's boyfriend or something?

   "In the principal's office talking to your dad." Danny answered.

   "What? Why?" Katherine asked, the three looking over to her. 

   "Maybe because he lives across the street from Isaac." he answered. Oh yeah, I remember seeing him yesterday. 

   "He's a witness." She heard Scott say quietly, turning back around to face the board.

   "We gotta get to the principal's office." Stiles said.

   Katherine still was facing the board, "How?" she and Scott asked.

   Then Mr. Harris spoke, "Everyone please turn to page 73." I was expecting something along the lines of page 394, but okay. Opening up her book to a random page, she looked up from her book to see something from behind fly over her head, hitting Mr. Harris. People around the room, laughed. 

   Harris turned around, looking across the room angered, "Who in the hell did that?".

   Looking down at her book she knew that Stiles had probably done it. Not knowing it, Scott was pointing fingers at Stiles, and Stiles was pointing fingers at Katherine. 

***

   Katherine sat in the middle of the two, crossing her arms over her chest, her lip sticking out. "I hate you two for bringing me to the principal's office, but I want to thank you considering you're letting me help you to help Isaac." she said, looking at the two.

   Just then someone walked out of the principal's office. Noticing it was his father Stiles grabbed the magazine off Katherine's lap, hiding his face behind it. "Hi, Scott." Mr. Stilinski said, then just noticing Katherine. 

   "Is it okay if I can speak with you for a moment?" Mr. Stilinski asked, Scott and Stiles looking at her. She nodded, walking into the office, sitting in the chair.

   "Jackson claims that he saw you running out of Mr. Lahey's house with Isaac during the night of his father's death. Care to explain?"

   Katherine sighed, sitting up straight. "I was coming home from visiting my mom, and I walked past Isaac's house. I suddenly heard something smash, I looked through the window and saw Mr. Lahey about to throw something at Isaac. So I ran into the house and tried helping Isaac because his father threw something at him. Isaac ran out of the house bringing me along and told me to go home. I didn't know what to do, I was just freaking out because he really doesn't deserve what his father has done to him. And I think he didn't want to tell anyone because at some point his father wasn't like that, and Isaac would never do something to his father just because of what his father has done to him." she explained, not really lying. 

   Mr. Stilinski sighed, "You can go now." he said, and Katherine nodded, quickly walking back outside sitting in her spot between Scott and Stiles.

   Just then a man walked out of the principal's office, which from Katherine's eyes was probably the principal. "Come on in." he said. Scott and Stiles gave each other a look before following in after Katherine who sat down at one of the three chairs.

   "Scott McCall." the principal read, opening a manila folder. "Academically not the most accomplished, but I see you have become quite the star athlete." he said, setting down the folder. "Mr. Stilinski. Oh, perfect grades but little to no extracurriculars. Maybe you should try lacrosse." he suggested, and Katherine chuckled quietly.

   "Oh, actually I'm already-"

   "Hold on." the principal said, cutting Stiles off. "McCall. You're the Scott that was dating my granddaughter." he pointed out.

   "We were dating but not anymore. Not dating, not seeing any of each other or doing anything with each other at all." Scott said quickly, panicking.

   "Relax, Scott, you look like you're about to crack a cyanide pill with your teeth." the principal said, jokingly.

   "Just a hard breakup." Scott sighed,

   "Oh, that's too bad. You seem like a pretty nice kid to me." the principal said. "Katherine Chase." he spoke, opening up another manila folder. I've done nothing bad have I? Of course not. "Perfect grades, and I see you're also the first female to ever join the lacrosse team." Katherine nodded, smiling.

   He then set down the folder, "Now listen, guys. Yes, I am the principal, but I really don't want you to think of me as the enemy."

   "Is that so?" Stiles huffed. 

   "However, this being my first day, I do need to support my teachers. So unfortunately someone is going to have to take the fall and stay behind for detention." Scott and Katherine looked over at Stiles, hoping he would take the fall. 

   Stiles looked over at them, giving them a 'Seriously?' look, but Katherine just mouthed a 'Sorry' back before leaving with Scott. 

   Running out of the principal's office and the school, the two watched as the police car drove off. Isaac in the back, looking back at them. 

   Just then the sound of tires screeching started, and a car pulled up in front of them. It was Derek. "Get in." was all he said. 

   "Are you serious? You did that." Scott complained, pointing somewhere. "That's your fault."

   "I know that." Derek said. "Now get in the car and help me." 

   Scott didn't do as told, "No, I've got a better idea. I'm gonna call a lawyer. Because a lawyer might actually have a chance at getting him out before the moon goes up." he explained.

   Katherine then butted in, "Not when they do a real search of the house." she said, realizing what Derek was trying to do. 

   "What do you mean?" he asked, looking at her. 

   "What I mean is that I've got a glimpse of Isaac's memories, and it's not good." she answered.

   "Whatever Jackson said to the cops, what's in the house is worse." Derek explained. "A lot worse."

   Scott sighed, walking towards the passenger door, but when pulling the handle it didn't open. "What are you doing?" Scott asked, looking at Derek.

   "She," Derek said, referring to Katherine. "Is a lot more useful than you, and she's a lady. She sits here." Katherine laughed. 

   "How am I going to fit in the car then?"

   "I can put you in the trunk." Derek offered, making Katherine laugh again. "Or you can run, you can run faster than her anyways."

   Scott sighed, already running to Isaac's house, letting Katherine get in the car, still laughing. 

***

   Katherine was already inside the house while Derek was still outside waiting for Scott. She looked around the kitchen, remembering herself rushing into the house yesterday. Looking at the broken glass around the kitchen, she saw Scott and Derek enter with flashlights.

   "If Isaac didn't kill his father, who did?" Scott asked when stepping through the kitchen with Derek.

   "I don't know yet." Derek responded.

   "Then how do you know he's telling the truth?" Scott asked.

   "Because I trust my senses. And it's a combination of them. Not just your sense of smell." Derek pointed out.

   Scott paused, looking down awkwardly, "You saw the lacrosse thing today." he assumed.

   "Yeah."

   "Did it look that bad?"

   "Yeah." Derek and Katherine answered together.

   The three walked though the house, stopping at one of the doors. Derek opened it, revealing a staircase going down. The basement. Katherine remembered Isaac's memory, feeling like she was reliving it over again. "What's down there?" Scott asked, already stepping down the staircase that was creaking ever so slightly.

   "Motive." and then Katherine followed, slightly getting the chills each step she took deeper.

   "And what am I looking for?" 

   "Follow your senses."

   Katherine looked around the basement, spotting a few items and the spot she was in when she was looking into Isaac's memory. "What happened down here?"

   "The kind of thing that leaves an impression." Derek answered quietly.

   Quickly remembering where the freezer was from what she had remembered, she walked slowly towards where it was. Somehow still hearing Isaac's screams and whimpers, and the repeating sound of banging. Scott appeared by Katherine's side. 

   Then somehow Derek appeared out of nowhere turning on his flashlight, making Katherine jump. "Open it."

   Scott slid off the lock, lifting up the latching, and then opening the top. Noticing all the claw marks and scratches against the sides and top, she just imagined Isaac actually inside of the freezer, looking away that image of him was gone.

   "This is why he said yes to you." Scott said.

   "Everyone wants power." Derek said, and Katherine looked back at the claw marks.

   "If we help you, then you have to stop. You can't just go around turning people into werewolves." Scott complained, trying to compromise with Derek.

   "I can if they're willing."

   "Did you tell Isaac about the Argents? About being hunted?"

   "Yes, and he still asked."

   "Then he's an idiot." Scott said, the two arguing.

   "And you're the idiot dating Argent's daughter." Derek pointed out, and Scott looked at him with wide eyes.

   Katherine sighed, shaking her head at the two bickering. "You can't help falling in love Derek." But as soon as Katherine finished her sentence, she glanced at Derek and she was again in his whole bank of memories. Looking around she saw in a hallway. To her left were a group of boys playing basketball, but as soon as she turned to her right a girl appeared. When she saw the girl move her mouth, she didn't here anything. Looking at the group of boys one of them had turned around. Realizing who is was, Katherine eyes widened.The scene changed and she was outside of some sort of school, which then she realized it was her school. It was currently lunch and everyone was at least sitting at a table or rooming around. Looking around she noticed the girl from earlier, sitting at a table by herself, she looked towards somewhere, and Katherine glanced at where she was looking. And she was looking at where Derek Hale was sitting with another boy. Then she was in some kind of barn, confused she turned around and saw the girl and Derek kissing. Blinking, she was in the forest, watching the girl from earlier dying in Derek's arms, blood all around her. And then as she blinked again, she was back in the basement. 

   Looking around with wide eyes, Derek and Scott looked at her. "What's wrong?"

   "Uh, it's nothing." she answered, looking at Derek with a sad expression that she could not remove. 

   "Yeah. I know your little secret. And if I know, how long do you think it's gonna take for them to find out? You saw what happens to an omega. With me, you learn how to use all of your senses. With me, you learn control. Even on a full moon." Derek explained, getting back to the point at hand. Katherine watched as Scott's claws extend from his fingers.

   "If I'm with you, I lose her." Scott said, referring to Allison.

   "You're gonna lose her anyway. You know that."

   "Wait." Scott said, making Derek turn around and stopping him from walking. "I'm not part of your pack. But I want him out. He's my responsibility too."

   "Why? Because he's one of us?"

   "Because he's innocent." Katherine answered.

***

   Katherine was in the backseat of Stiles's car, with Derek in the passenger seat. Apparently there was a plan, but not a very good one. "Okay, now the keys to every cell are in a password protected lock box in my father's office. The problem is getting past the front desk." Stiles explained, pulling up at the station.

   "I'll distract her." Derek suggested, about to open the car door.

   "Whoa, whoa, whoa--you? You're not going in there." Stiles quickly said, putting his hand on Derek's shoulder to stop him. Derek glanced between Stiles's hand and him, angered. 'I'm taking my hand off."

   "I was exonerated." Derek pointed out. 

   "You're still a person of interest."

   "An innocent person."

   "Ah-you? Yeah, right! Okay, fine." Stiles said, sarcastically making Katherine snicker. "What's your plan?"

   "To distract her." 

   "How? By punching her in the face?" Stiles asked, sarcastically.

   "By talking to her." Derek answered

   "I swear Derek you argue with literally everyone." Katherine butted in, but the two ignored her. 

   "Okay, all right. Give me a sample. What are you gonna open with?" Stiles asked, but Derek didn't say anything. "Dead silence. That should work beautifully. Any other ideas?"

   Katherine sighed, "Um, I have an idea. How about the idea where you two stop bickering like an old married couple and actually rescue Isaac. Because you know that seems more useful at the moment than you two."

   "I'm thinking about punching you in the face." Derek answered, looking away from Katherine, and he entered the station.

   "Good evening, how can I help you?" the lady said, and then noticed Derek. "Hi." she said, her tone changing.

   "Hi. Um, I had a question. Um, sorry I'm a little-a little thrown. I wasn't really expecting someone-" Stiles and Katherine quickly ran past the lady and into his dad's office.  

   "Like me?"

    "Oh, I was gonna say "so incredibly beautiful" but, yeah, I guess that'd be the same thing." Katherine heard Derek say when passing by, and she almost laughed. 

   Katherine and Stiles quickly entered Stiles's dad's office. Katherine was on lookout while Stiles quickly tried to get the keys. "What's wrong?" Katherine whispered, when realizing it was taking him long. 

   "Just follow me." he said, running out of his dad's office.

   Taking a few turns, the two stumbled upon an officer. Katherine stepped back, scared. "Wow, uh, I'm just ah..." Stiles fumbled with his words, looking down at the wound. "Oh shi-" Stiles tried running the other way with Katherine, but instead tripped her. 

   Katherine laid on the ground with pain to her right ankle, watching Stiles being dragged by the officer away. She tried getting up but the pain just increased as she moved. The sound o the fire alarm wailed around her, and then she saw flashing red lights. Still lying on the ground she heard the sounds of growls and fighting ahead. Isaac. Who my gosh, I'm the most stupidest and useless being in this world!

   Looking up, Katherine saw Derek above her. Who helped her get up, leaning on him for support. Walking to where Stiles was dragged, she saw Stiles hiding, one of the deputies, and... Isaac in his wolf form. Stepping on some needle, Derek looked up. "Isaac!" As Katherine yelled to get his attention, Derek growled at him. Sending him to the ground whimpering. Wow, growled right in my ear thanks, Derek.

   Not caring about the pain, Katherine crouched down next to Isaac. Next thing you know Isaac was in her arms whimpering, in her shoulder. She was rubbing soothing circles on his back to try and comfort him more. "Shh, you're okay, Isaac." she whispered in his ear, rocking them back and forth. "You're okay." she repeated, hugging him tighter. 

Author's Note

Wow, 2,659 words... Dang.

What should their ship name be? I'm letting you guys decide on this!

Was that moment at the end too much or not? Cause' my heart was breaking a little.

I honestly love hearing feedback from you guys so keep it coming!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

7.5K 149 33
Emily and Kyara and Emily's mom (Lilly) are going to move to California. Lilly and her close friend Stormie. They both had a plan for Emily and Kyara...
Soaring | Bradley Bradshaw 🌙

Любовные романы

42.9K 451 15
Lt. Serenity 'Tails' Lewis has been called back to TopGun, to not only focus on the task at hand that will be given, reunite with everyone but most...
42.7K 703 32
Call Of The Wild tells a story about a female warrior Who never belived in love, until she meet Bellamy Blake. Based on: • The 100 [seasons 1-3 + AU]...
4.4K 198 10
and you're purity is refreshing harry potter x fem!oc harry potter: goblet of fire - deathly hollows pt. 2 ©janesives;2020