The Uchiha's Toy || Fullbuste...

By vonlane

First part: Ever since Deidara joined the Akatsuki, he's only been a toy for the organization, tortured... More

Credits & Proof: @FullbusterFic
Chapter 1: Just a Toy
Chapter 2: I hate you
Chapter 3: Distrust
Chapter 4: Encounters
Chapter 5: Kakuzu
Chapter 6: A Long Night
Chapter 7: Life or Death
Chapter 8: Illusion
Chapter 9: Regrets
Chapter 10: Just a Game
Chapter 11: Get Away
Chapter 12: Discovered
Chapter 13: New Room
Chapter 14: Rancor
Chapter 15: Fear
Chapter 16: Hating You
Chapter 17: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 18: Not you
Chapter 19: Escaping
Chapter 20: Captured
Chapter 21: Prisoner
Chapter 23: Room
Chapter 24: Showers
Chapter 25: Falling in Love
Chapter 26: Trapped
Chapter 27: Conversations
Chapter 28: Vengeance
Chapter 29: New Beginning
Chapter 30: Encounters
Chapter 31: Locked Up
Chapter 32: Justice
Chapter 33: For You
Chapter 34: Work
Chapter 35: First Mission
Chapter 36: Impossible
Chapter 37: Confessions
Chapter 38: Bedroom Conflicts
Chapter 39: Avoiding You
Chapter 40: My Clan
Chapter 41: Danger
Chapter 42: Traps
Chapter 43: Out!
Chapter 44: Wrong Missions
Chapter 45: New Evidence
Chapter 46: Suffering
Chapter 47: Team Taka
Chapter 48: Hot Springs
Chapter 49: Meetings
Chapter 50: Believe Me!
Chapter 51: Goodbye
Chapter 52: Looking for You
Chapter 53: Come with Me
Chapter 54: War
Chapter 55: Attack
Chapter 56: Life or Death
Chapter 57: Disillusion
Chapter 58: Medical Assistance
Chapter 59: Hokage
Chapter 60: Happiness

Chapter 22: Waking Up

7K 273 110
By vonlane

Itachi Uchiha

I moved my arm across the bed to discover that Deidara's body wasn't next to mine and I sat up in shock- where could he be? I told him not to walk out of here. I got nervous, even more so when I discovered it was daytime and I remembered laying down after eating, so that had to mean I was asleep all afternoon and throughout the night. That was impossible for me; I never slept that much. Or more like, I never slept after eating. I felt a faint headache, it wasn't strong, but I was also a bit disoriented or dizzy.

I got up and looked in the bathroom just in case Deidara was there, but nothing. Why would he go out when I told him he couldn't unless I was with him? Surely the reason was because I had slept through dinner and he might've been hungry, but that didn't explain why he didn't come back to the room after eating. It was clear that something was going on here- that, or he had gone on a mission, something I doubted.

I didn't even want to shower; I had to locate Deidara first. I got out into the hallway to find an extremely quiet and empty base. I was hating this more each time. Something had happened here, that much was clear.

I searched throughout the entire base, but I only found Konan, who was reading a book in one of the living rooms. I asked her where everyone had gone, to which her answer was that of she had no idea. She informed that when she had gotten up, everything was as it was to this moment.

I got out of the living room where Konan was to find and directly ask Pein, but this guy hadn't even noticed that there were people missing. So now, it was two of us looking around and I was sure he was going to make a big deal out of this for going out without giving notice.

In my search, I came upon the pond, since it was practically our place, or at least, I felt that way. It was a special place for me- I had been with Deidara here two times, only because I always found him here, so I had hoped he had been here, but nothing. It was as if the earth had devoured him.

I continued my route around the base until I found Sasori drawing the scenery in his journal. He bothered me to no end ever since he kissed my man. I knew he had something to do in all of this, especially because I fell asleep after eating from that tray he had offered us.

"Where is he?" I asked him.

"Who?" He asked back.

"Deidara." I answered.

"You've lost your blond?" He asked me with a grin. "Well, I don't know where he is. Last time I saw him, he was in your room."

"Don't play dumb. You're his partner, you have to know where he is."

"I don't know. I don't always have to know where he goes all the time, just like you don't know where Kisame goes."

"Kisame knows how to take care of himself." I told him.

"So does Deidara." He commented, and I smiled.

"Yeah, he knows how to take care of himself so much, that you even offered to protect him in exchange to go out with you. You're an asshole. Where is he?"

"I don't know, the last time I saw him, you two were eating at the lunch table." He said.

I grabbed him by the neck and held him up against a few rocks behind him, activating my sharingan out of annoyance. He was toying with my patience and I was dying to know where Deidara was. I needed to assure myself that he was alright.

"Where is he?" I asked once again.

"I don't know." He answered. "He came out to grab something to eat and that's all I know. Ask the rest." He said and I let go off him harshly.

"If I find out that something happened to him, I'll destroy you all. Do you understand?"

"Sure." He said. "But I still don't know where he is."

I walked back to the base and entered the infirmary to find that neither Hidan or Kakuzu were there and that was even more alerting- they should still be here. That wasn't just some illusion I had put them under. I rushed out of there, pissed as I slammed the door shut and walked through the hallway until I reached the main entrance. I waited there, sitting on the steps and looking over at the small road.

I waited almost half an hour until I saw Kisame, Kakuzu, Hidan, and Zetsu walk over. They all appeared to be laughing and talking about something. Obviously, once they saw me, they immediately silenced and played dumb.

"A nice conversation?" I asked them and Kisame was the one who answered.

"Yeah, something like that." He told me.

"And Deidara?" I asked them directly.

"I don't know what you're talking about. He should be with you, you took him. Have you lost him?"

"I haven't lost him." I told them. "But what have you done to him?"

"Us? Nothing." Kakuzu told me. "We haven't seen him, but your little brother Sasuke was around here, so I don't know. Ask him if you see him around." They told me.

"You can't think of another story rather than involve my little brother in this?" I asked them with a grin.

"We're not lying." Hidan said this time. "You can sense your little brother's chakra, or is it that you're losing your abilities?"

"I'm not losing abilities. I know my brother spies on me, but he has never stepped near the base so don't come here making up weird stories. Why would my brother take Deidara?"

"Well, we don't know." Zetsu said. "That's something you'd have to find out on your own."

"Either way, I heard a few explosions a few kilometers from here." Kisame told me. "I thought he was training. If you want to go see, it was in that direction." He informed me. "But if he crossed your brother, then that kid... might already be dead."

"You're coming with me." I told Kisame as I began walking over where they had last seen Deidara.

"Itachi, I think it's safe to assume that your brother has finished him off."

"Shut up and start walking." I threatened, activating my sharingan and silently, he began walking ahead of me.

I kept silent, never losing Kisame from sight. If they did something to him, I would kill them there without even once contemplating. We took almost half a day to get there and when we arrived, Deidara wasn't there. Instead, there was blood, too much blood. In fact, Kisame's face caught my attention because it wasn't his usual normal face or one of worry- it was one of surprise, as if he had expected to find something here but instead found nothing. I supposed he imagined Deidara's body to be laying there, dead, but there was nothing.

"Where is he?" I asked him.

"I don't know." He answered. "He should be here."

"What do you mean he should be here?"

Kisame was surprised even more at my question and tried to come up with something else. I knew this because of the way he looked at me. He was trying to lie to me.

"When we saw Sasuke, Deidara was here."

"When you saw Sasuke? But you told me you heard explosions in the distance. What do you mean you saw Sasuke?"

"We saw him because he attacked the base." He commented. "I thought Deidara was with you until I heard the explosions."

"And instead of heading over to help him, all of you returned to base. Why is that? See, these are things I don't understand."

"I'm sorry, Itachi, I didn't give it much importance. I didn't even know if it was Deidara, he was supposed to be with you in your room. I wasn't going to confront your brother, that's suicide." He told me.

"Of course, and it was best to leave Deidara alone with my brother?"

"No, I suppose not." He said.

"Get out of my sight because I'm sure if you stay here any longer, I'll tear you to pieces."

Kisame fled in the base's direction and I knew they knew more than what they led on but I didn't have proof to accuse them. I didn't even know what had happened here. All I knew was that there was too much blood on the ground and that there was some clay. It was obvious Deidara had been left upon the grass and I could feel the faint presence of my brother, meaning he had been here.

I was going to look for my brother. In fact, I started following his tracks because if he dared to touch what was mine, he was going to find out just how fearsome his older brother could be; even more so if he had killed him. Deidara was mine and although they had taken everything and separated me from what I loved the most- my clan, my family, my village- I had done that just to clear a stupid mission and this time, I was done with it. For once in my life, they weren't going to take away the only thing that mattered over everything.

I suppose I was always the one who murdered his own clan, but not all of that was true, it was for the uprising. They had asked me to do it as an ANBU and I carried out the mission. Funny thing was, that instead of congratulating me, they had pushed all the blame onto me and I had to abandon the village as a rouge. On top of saving the village from the massacre my clan would have carried out, it was I who had to flee as a wanted nin and I was done with doing things right just so they could treat me like a criminal. I was tired of loosing everything that mattered to me and this time, it wasn't going to happen. Deidara was important to me and I was going to get him back no matter what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 638 46
Uchiha Sasuke is a 16-year-old boy possessing a highly twisted way of thinking... he drives people who want to be his friends away with his aloof and...
61.5K 2.4K 33
In a world where there's evil and good but did they ever say good can't change evil? And who said being a little dark was a bad thing? ★,。・:*:・゚
9K 571 10
ဘဝမှာ မတောင်းဘဲပြည့်တဲ့ဆုက မင်းကိုချစ်ခွင့်ရခဲ့ခြင်းပဲ ။ ----- ဘဝမွာ မေတာင္းဘဲျပည့္တဲ့ဆုက မင္းကိုခ်စ္ခြင့္ရခဲ့ျခင္းပဲ ။ Cover art credits to origina...
1.2M 48.8K 49
What if Naruto could escape the hell he has been in for so long? What if Naruto could finally be happy? Even if it meant he's stuck with that damn ba...