Dreams And Nightmares

By nicslays

Read to find out❗ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Authors Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors Note
Authors Note(Part 2)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Ima do a sequel....
A/N
I need Some Ideas
I MADE IT....

Chapter 3

2.4K 122 34
By nicslays

Meek
Biscayne Bay,Miami FL

Meek hotel was right on the beach since he was leaving.That night,he dropped her off by his hotel and had to carry her out.

She was too drunk to walk to the elevator,or even make it out the car itself.
He put her up into his hotel room and took off her wet clothes.

"Thankyou Meek"Nicki said turning over.At that time,she only had her thong from earlier on with an oversized T-shirt to place over.

"No problem"Meek walked to the door and head out to the parking garage so he could get Nicki's car.

Before he left,he went through her purse to get them because he didn't want to wake her up.

He sped down I-95 using his GPS built in his car.Within 15 minutes,he rode back into the parking lot.

King Of Diamonds was still open,but not the stripping part of it.They only had drinks since it was almost 2:30 in the morning.

"Where is her car?"Meek asked himself.He grabbed the keys which had a black puff key chain on it,and a lecture of her and her mom.

"Well,now I know what her mama look like"

He looked at the car key and saw that it had a Toyota sign on it.He pressed the unlock button and the lights went on.

"Found that jawn.Shwaty got a Corolla?From the money she making?"Meek called up Tak which was inside the club at the time and told him to drive Meek Mercedes Benz while he drove Nicki's car.

"Follow me and don't scratch my shit"
Meek said hopping in her car.

"Aight man"Tak said.

Meek pulled out first and headed towards the highway.Tak was right behind him.

Meek put the radio on and it was on blast.

"What the hell!?!This girl eardrums don't be hurting?"Meek asked himself.He turned it down a little and he could still feel his ears pounding.

"What the Fuck"Meek put his indicators on and turned into the parking lot of the hotel.Tak wanted to come back to get some sleep for tomorrow because they were leaving anyways.

"Thanks man,much respect"Meek said as he dapped Tak up before waking into his room.

Nicki was half asleep,watching Wild'N Out.

"And his head so big,Ima stretch for it like spacejam"

Nicki laughed and turned the TV down.

"Well hello meek.Did you get my car for me?"Nicki asked sitting up placing her head on the headboard.

"Yeah I just came back too.You was trying to kill a nigga with that bass up loud"Meek said looking through the fridge.

Meek's hotel room was an open concept,where the kitchen was right next to the bedroom without a wall.The bathroom of course had one for privacy.

"Well I'm sorry Meek but it is my car.I barely even know you to be in your bed right now"Nicki said taking out her phone.It was cracked like before.She had a Space Grey iPhone 6s which didn't cost her much.

"You got a charger"Nicki asked.Her phone was running Snapchat all day long at it took put most of her charge.

"Yeah it's right there by the night table."

Nicki plugged her phone in and layer back down.

"You leaving tomorrow right?"

"Nah I might stay down here for some business"Meek said walking back over to the bed.He took off his jeans and put some sweat pants.

"You got a fat ass"Nicki said out of nowhere.

"Why you looked at it though"Meek said going under the covers.He texted the Chasers and told them he wasn't leaving tomorrow.

He had a couple of hits at his warehouse in Miami so he had to stay.He gave the person a day to give him his money so he had to wait anyways.

"Meek I like you"Nicki said looking at the ceiling.

"Well,you cute.What you did in the club was sexy as fuck to"Meek said turning to her.

"Well Thankyou"

"Why you stripping though.You look like you could hold your own without doing that shit"Meek said.

"My mom in the hospital.She in Jackson Memorial Hospital"Nicki said with a tear forming but she quickly dried it up.

"Oh my mom too.she has cancer.I already told you though"Meek said closing his eyes.

"Oh Jesus.She okay?"Nicki asked with her eyes now at the television.

"Yeah she aight.Goodnight though"

"Goodnight bab-.Oops I mean Meek"Nicki said turning the TV off.

"It's okay call me whatever you want.By the way you want to come back with me to Philly and work at my strip club?"Meek asked.

"Meek I don't know about that,quit my job and leave my mommy here?"Nicki said with her voice going low.

"It's okay. Think about it though.Your boss cheating you of your money.I pay good.Just saying"Meek said finally going to sleep.

"Okay,I'll think about it"
"Can I have a kiss Meek?"

Meek turned around and hesitated,but kissed her.Nicki smiled and let go.

"At least I have you.Goodnight"Nicki said.

With that,they both went to sleep.

-In the morning-

"Nicki get up"Meek said.He was dressed in some Balmain jeans,a Dream Chasers shirt,and white Pumas.

"Ugh Meek leave me alone please"Nicki said grouchy.She turned over on her other side and went back to sleep.

"Peaches,come on and go get dressed please.I have somewhere to be."Meek said pulling her out the blanket.

She smacked her lips and got up.

"Okay damn"Nicki walked over to the bathroom and undressed.She closed the door.

Meek waited and took out her things.he pulled out one of his white DC shirts,and a pair of sweats she had on last night.

"What's taking this girl so long?She ain't even turn the water on"Meek walked into the bathroom to see Nicki playing with herself.

"Meek please finish "Nicki said sitting on the bathroom counter.All her clothes were on the floor except her bra which she put on.

Meek picked her up and walked out the bathroom.He laid her on the bed and pinned her hands above her head.

He kissed her neck and went down south where Santa's girlfriend was.

"Right there Meek"Nicki said.She was in the moment.

Meek did his job and she came twice.They finished and cleaned up.She went to go and take a bath officially, and Meek waited.

"Come Nicki"Meek yelled looking at the time.He brushed his waves.

"I'm coming just wait"Nicki yelled back.The water turned off and Nicki got out.

She dressed in what Meek put out and grabbed her things.

"I'm going to check out since I only booked it till today."Meek said walking out.

She made sure she had everything ND walked downstairs.Meek already had his things in his car.

"I want check out"Meek said to the person at the desk.

"give me that number while you here too"She said.

"Nah you buggin,I'm fine,your ass got man already.Just check me out please"Meek said looking over at Nicki coming out the elevator.

"Meek,I'm going to leave.I have to go and see my mommy"Meek nodded and hugged her.

He leaned and met her lips halfway.She kissed him and let go.

"Bye"With that,Nicki left and walked to her car.

"Aye hurry up girl"Meek said rushing her.

"I'm coming gosh"She replied."Okay you could go Mr.Williams"

"Thankyou"Meek walked out and saw Nicki pulling out.

She waved at him and drove out.
Meek opened his door and got in.He started it and drove to the warehouse.

"Omelly,Im going now.Meet me there".Meek began driving and hit Biscayne Blvd.

-------------
Updating if I feel like it tomorrow.....I tired with this chapter.I don't get into detail when it come with sexual intercourse.I need help with that shit cause I ain't writing that nasty stuff😂Anyways bye y'all excuse all mistakes
-Nicslays

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 7.6K 52
Will Nicki and Lauren's love life last or will they go through trials and tribulations. Will Meek chase his dream girl or will he give up? Read and f...
42.2K 1.7K 29
What happens when meek and Nicki meets and instantly have a connection ?
78.8K 3.3K 57
[Enjoy!]
16K 425 38
JUST READ!