Fearlessly Loved By A Beast...

By wwepurplevixen

*SEQUEL TO FEARLESS IN THE EYES OF A BEAST * HIGHEST RANKINGS - 10 NOVEMBER 2018 - #11 NIKKI BELLA 13 Novembe... More

YOU WALKED AWAY..
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
CHAPTER 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 PART 1
Chapter 52 PART 2
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Because I love you...
THANKS + DEDICATIONS +...
Q&A about Fearless Beasts♡

Chapter 17

2.4K 55 38
By wwepurplevixen

"She wildly burned
for the one she loved
and he stood there watching,
hoping he too would catch a blaze
from the violence stirring in her heart."

✘✘✘

"Good luck baby" I heard him and sighed as I gripped his hand, maybe a few days ago I could just be mad at him and let him go but I couldn't now .

He was my man, whether we were official or not.

"You love being mad at me" he whispered as he glanced behind me.

I knew Brie and Paige were most likely there.

I rolled my eyes, " I'm not mad."

Even though I knew my tone betrayed me.

I pulled on his hand and he moved close as I gave him a quick kiss , he leaned in for more but I leaned back.

"You're late " I nodded to the entrance as Charlotte's music continued playing and I didn't want to know how Paul looked waiting for Brock at the stage.

He pulled my face to his again and kissed me, gripping my behind , surprising me as he knew my team was with us.

He then kissed my cheek before turning as he wiped his lips and walked out.

69 thumb tacs is what Renee texted me as I was busy getting ready so I didn't even have time to see my lunatic brother.

I wasn't sure why Brock did it, it hurt that after everything he would do that to Dean. They tore each other a part but that was...

"Nicole.." I heard Brie as she took my title and Paige smiled.

"Let's go kick some Flair butt! Take whatever anger you have for Brock right now or sexual frustration, you two are confusing, and combine it with the tons of anger you already have for that bitch."

"I'm not angry at him. I'm just confused" I shrugged.

Brie sighed, "either way you guys will sort it out after ,now its about tearing that bitch down"

I frowned at Brie, "what? I'm over this feud at this point I'm ready to take her down. You saw what I did to Summer last year for messing with Bryan ,if anything I would use all she has done as fuel"

"We getting wasted tonight?" Paige cut in.

"Nicole doesn't get wasted , she gets tipsy.." Brie rolled her eyes.

"Why not? I thought we were doing Brie Mode?" Paige pouted.

"We are but while this one gets crazy, after I have too many I tend to forget. In the moment I will know what I am doing and then the next I'll be like how did I land up here? "

"Before we got fired a few years back, she woke up on Big Show's couch in his hotel room. It was hilarious, his like 'I heard knocking and then barfing and opened to find Nicole asking if this is her room' "

"It wasn't that bad!" I rolled my eyes as Show tended to exaggerate for effect.

"Hey you should be lucky it was Show, imagine it was at Vince's door"

"Maybe it happened and I don't remember hence the firing then "

"I could believe that, so Fearless mode for you tonight then!" Paige shrugged.

I simply laughed as my music played and we walked out.

"Her opponent from Scottsdale, Arizona. Accompanied by fellow Team Bella members Paige and Brie Bella , she is the WWE Women's Champion ,Nikki Bella!"

I smiled as I made my way to the ring with them by my side.

⇧⇧⇧
Lets picture Alicia as Paige lol..

"You have to wonder the mindset Nikki Bella is in with Dean Ambrose being in pain backstage "

I heard Cole as I hopped off the top rope and they exited the ring.

"Well I can tell you that Nikki Bella is smart enough to turn her concern into sweet revenge by taking out Charlotte"

"Well if what she did at Payback is anything to go by I am sure she will.."

"You ready?" I raised my hands as I looked over at her.

As soon as the bell rang we hooked up and the pushing went back and forth until she got me into the corner.

I pushed her hard causing her to stumble back and I then kicked her into her stomach.

I wanted to push her into the corner but she countered and my head bounced off the turnbuckle instead.

I immediately turned and ran towards her but she caught me in a neckbreaker.

I ran to the corner rubbing my neck...

It was too early in this match for my neck to start.

I slowly rotated my head but as I did she jumped onto the second ropes cornering me as she gripped my hair and delivered shots to my head.

I gripped her thighs though and pulled her onto my shoulder looking to do a powerbomb but she reversed causing me to fall down.

I had been resting on the ropes but she gripped my hair and pulled me down to the mat as she got on top of me and delivered punches to my face.

I shoved her off me as I heard my sister and Paige cheering for me and as I got up she kicked me again.

She ran back to the ropes to gain momentum but as she came back I immediately took her down with a forearm and she rolled out of the ring.

I rolled out as well and pulled on her hair running with her and I sent her over the barricade while briefly glancing at Brock .

"Nikki Bella and Brock Lesnar have had a feud of their own over these past few weeks."

"Yes they have Michael but now that he has defeated her Lunatic I'm pretty sure she wants to prove to him as well as the rest of Team Flair that she will not be beaten as well"

I turned away from him and as I did Charlotte came running and punched me causing me to turn away.

As I turned back she was busy climbing over and I took my opportunity to punch her down.

Her leg got caught on the barricade and I immediately climbed onto the barricade and gave a kick to her back .

She slowly crawled towards Brock but I went after her before she could get to him.

"Where do you think you're going?" I pulled onto her hair and wrapped my arm around her waist and immediately slammed her back onto the apron of the ring as she groaned.

I pulled her back and shoved her into the barricade.

I briefly glared at Brock and lift her into the ring.

"Enjoy the show?" I smiled before rolling in myself.

I went for the cover but she kicked out at two.

"While Charlotte is a second generation superstar, Nikki Bella is the veteran here and it shows..."

I rolled her onto her front and pushed my knee against her back and pulled on it.

As long as I kept her down she wouldn't be able to get me.

"I doubt there is any denying what a great champion Nikki Bella is..."

"If Charlotte taps here, Nikki will continue to make her reign as Women's Champion longer. Setting a new record for future champions to beat."

I lift her up and delivered a German suplex perfectly.

"Suplex City Baaaaaaaaby" I screamed out as I smiled earning cheers from the crowd.

"We see Brock Lesnar simply looking on .."

"Of course he is looking on Cole! Nikki Bella is the most talented champion as we speak in this company and he should be honoured to have her mentioning Suplex City"

"Well I dare you to ask Brock Lesnar how he feels about that one JBL"

I tried lifting her but she countered and delivered a chop, as she went for the second one I dodged her and pulled her face first into a knee buster ,causing her to fall back.

"Nikki is punishing Charlotte!"

I stood up and held onto her leg and pulled it into the same hold I had at Payback.

I ignored her screams of pain as I continued pulling back.

"Nikki Bella is absolutely on top of her game tonight."

She continued screaming out and well I couldn't take it . I hated the moments when I couldn't be as ruthless but let her go.

I held onto her legs and pulled back causing her throat to collide with the top rope before she went down.

I then lift her up and threw her into the corner but she surprised me by kicking me in my face as I approached her.

I felt her trying to deliver a German suplex but I didn't let her, I shoved her down into the corner and kicked her several times .

I walked away as the referee stopped me and heard Ric screaming but I simply blew a kiss to Brock.

He chuckled a bit as he folded his arms.

"We see Brock not being phased"

"If I were Brock Lesnar I would be on my knees declaring what a great champion she is. Charlotte is not Superior, Nikki is and even the Beast can see that!"

Gotta love JBL, I smiled but I saw Charlotte coming for me in the corner of my eye and quickly pulled her down with a spine buster.

"Athleticism and Experience.. That's what Nikki's got going for her now"

"Come on wannabe champ!!" I called out as she crawled to me and held onto my legs.

I pushed her away.

"You think you can be a champion? You think you are better than me?" I slapped her and she glared at me.

"I just don't think Charlotte expected this from Nikki Bella"

I moved towards her but as I did she delivered a chop to my chest again and the burning could be felt.

I immediately slapped her again but she returned it with a hard chop, causing me to stumble a bit.

She continued delivering several of them as I got pushed into a corner by her.

The referee stopped her and as she came back for more I delivered an elbow to her face and climbed the rope but as I did she moved and my knee collided with the mat.

"You alright?" I heard the ref as well as my sister as I leaned on the rope and I nodded as I was.

I walked over to the corner to shake it off and Charlotte headed towards me.

I went for a drop kick but she caught my legs and swung them through the ropes and as the rest of my body swung, she pulled me down into a neckbreaker causing my back to collide with the mat as well.

Okay now I wasn't..

I didn't groan out as I wanted to I simply didn't move as I felt the pain flowing through me.

"I don't think that Nikki Bella is okay after that ruthless move.."

"She definitely hurt her back due to her knee acting up allowing Charlotte to get the advantage. We know Nikki Bella had knee surgery a few years back and even if they are repaired they can still bother you from time to time"

I pushed her off out of instinct as she went for the count.

I saw her climbing the ropes and slowly got up and punched her legs.

I attempted to go for a Superplex as I needed to end the match now as I could feel the pain and it wasn't the pain I had put her through, it was so much worse.

But it didn't go the way I wanted it to and she countered causing me to slam hard onto the mat.

"WOAH WHAT A COUNTER BY CHARLOTTE!!!!"

"Did you see how badly Nikki landed?"

"Come on Nikki!!!"

I suppressed the tears wanting to form as I felt her pull on my hair and I immediately shoved her away from me.

I held onto the ropes trying to get up and I saw Brock frowning. I realized my pain was showing and I didn't want that. I turned away from him and walked back but as I did...

I heard Paige screech and I turned to get speared by Charlotte sending me flying onto my back.

"Aaaaaaah" I screamed out as I couldn't hold it in.

"Nikki are you.."

"She's fine!" I heard Charlotte as she cut the ref off.

She went for the Figure 8 and I screamed out as the pain in my knee began acting up.

"Let's go Nikki Let's go! "

I stared up and even though it hurt as hell I slowly turned over and reversed it and managed to crawl to the ropes.

"Nikki's game plan earlier of targeting Charlotte's leg may have helped her reverse it"

It didn't get her down though as she went after me but I shoved her out causing her to collide with Brock.

He glared as he stood against the announce table.

Shit.

I would deal with an angry Beast later.

"Nikki sent Charlotte straight into her acquaintance and the beast does not look happy"

I sat up and stretched my back suppressing the pain as I wasn't going to finish the match like this.

I rolled out and lift her onto my shoulders.

"We see Nikki stumbling a bit there.."

I tried again and then threw her onto the apron causing her to fall to the ground.

"Now we see some ruthless Nikki Bella! "

I briefly glanced at Brock whose glare was now gone.

"No matter who you are you can't deny Nikki Bella's strength as she keeps coming back"

I rolled her in and tried lifting her onto my shoulders for the Rack Attack out of instinct and immediately fell to my knees putting her down.

"We see Nikki Bella going for a signature she hasn't used for sometime but not being able to fully execute it."

I crawled to the ropes where Brie and Paige were, to try and get out but she pulled me back.

"I think that neckbreaker we saw by Charlotte earlier is still haunting our champion"

I knew they were concerned as they could tell , like the rest of the arena could.

I kicked her but she pulled my hair and delivered a back breaker .

"AAAAAAH" I cried out with my tears being suppressed.

"We see Brock Lesnar pacing up and down here. I'm sure he realizes that this could be the victory his team has been waiting for, for both of them to be victorious here tonight at Extreme Rules.. "

1...2...

I kicked out or at least I thought I did as the count stopped.

"Nikki Bella staying in it"

"She doesn't look good Cole.."

"Nikki!!" I heard Brie but I wasn't going to look at her.

I knew the concern was plastered all over her face and my heart was racing enough on its own.

I felt Charlotte pulling my hair again.

I pulled on her legs and tipped her down.

I delivered several punches to her but she pushed me off causing me to land in a corner with the back of my head hitting the turnbuckle.

Pain, that's all I felt as my head began spinning.

I saw the referee approach me, "Nikki can you compe..."

"I ca..."

She pulled on my arm before I could finish as I could feel my body failing me, she pulled me to my feet.

"Now you know what its like" she whispered before slamming me down again.

"Noooooo!!" I cried out.

"I don't think Nikki Bella is doing well at all"

I pushed her off me on the one count but I couldn't move.

I needed..

"Brock Lesnar is leaving and we don't see Paul Heyman holding him back either as he follows."

"Where's Brock going?"

"Nikki get up!" I heard Paige as I slowly crawled and saw Charlotte standing at the ropes screaming.

I saw her turning and she immediately began pulling my hair but I pushed her away and I kicked hard sending her flying.

"Here's our fearless champion rising"

"Brock has left the building causing a brief distraction for Charlotte that Nikki could use to her advantage "

I used the last strength that I had and speared her down, I then lift her up and did the Dirty Deeds.

"Nikki come on!!!!" I heard Brie as she hit the mat.

I crawled closer to her and then hooked in the Kimora Lock.

"TAP!!!!" I screamed out, not as loud as I wanted to.

"No!!!" I tugged even harder on her arm, just wanting to end the match.

The crowd.

The pain.

Team Bella .

The hold.

I closed my eyes and pulled just wanting it all to end.

"And the winner by submission and still your WWE Women's Champion Nikki Beeeeellaaaa"

I fell back as I heard my music blasting above it all.I tried getting up as I wanted to celebrate so they could see Fearless Nikki but I fell back down..

"Nikki can you hear me?" I saw Chris Amann leaning over me.

"I can't .. I can't .. My back..My ne.. " I croaked as the tears fell.

Gone was Fearless Nikki.

"Nikki Bella victorious against Charlotte tonight despite all she went through"

I felt myself slowly being moved as I wanted to turn my head to see Brock at ringside but couldn't .

"Its a terrible night for Team Bella"

"Nikki Bella reigned victorious but just as the crowd stares ahead not sure what is going on so are we ..."

I felt myself being lifted briefly and realized I was being put onto a stretcher.

"LET'S GO NIKKI!!!"

I scanned the faces standing over me as I got wheeled out.

"We will keep you updated as soon as we have word on our Fearless Champion. Both these ladies fought amazing. We saw Charlotte being helped out by officials as soon as the bell rang "

"LET'S GO NIKKI!!!"

"Brie... " I croaked as I saw her crying as well.

I knew it was bad.

I raised my hand as I could still move it and waved to the crowd hoping they could see it.

"LET'S GO NIKKI!!!"

"Yeah? " Paige answered instead, my strong Pale one, as they held my hands.

"Where's Brock?"

"I don't know he just left. He left Charlotte. I don't know"

He left?

When did he leave..

I was loaded into the ambulance as I heard AJ Styles music being blasted as the show must go on.

"We're going to have to fly you out to Florida . I'm going to give you a sedative.."

"Brie, where's Brock?" I panicked as I knew I would be out but I needed him with me and his face wasn't amongst the medics and my Team.

I didn't know where Dean and Renee were either.

"Its okay.. Just calm down"

Really Brie you're the one breaking down too, is what I wanted to say but couldn't .

I felt the pain slowly disappearing as my eyelids got heavy as well, "where's Bro.."

A/N:

Brock's Good luck.

I used her HIAC 2015 VS CHARLOTTE for this one, which happens to be her last match so far..

So our Fearless Champion fought fearlessly to retain the title but at a price...

Brock leaving.

Nikki stretchered out.

Charlotte helped out.

Bella's breaking down.

Concerned but supportive crowd.

Her needing Brock..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.2K 31
Natia, a badass women. Put her in WWE and she is very talented. Put her next to Bray Wyatt, a guy who haunts her every day of the job or not on the j...
358K 16.6K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
79.3K 2.6K 48
Highest rankings: #100 KendallJenner - 13/11/2018 #154 WWE - 13/11/2018 "I know you Dean, you might think you have changed but she is too young for y...
116K 2.5K 39
WON BEST BROCK LESNAR FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017 What if I never even see you cuz we're both on a stage. Don't tell me listen t...