A New Family (KHR fanfiction...

By Teiko_Kiyoshi

Himitsu Kakusa is a silent and shy person who never talks to anyone, she has no friends at all. She hides in... More

The Beginning of Everything
'Smoking Bomb Hayato' ?!
"Home"
The Past
(A/N)
Hitman-Chan
Closer and Closer
Allies? and Love ?
The Varia
Hospital Boredom
(A/N)
The Varia Appears
Who?
Uncovered
New cover

Suspiciousness

178 9 3
By Teiko_Kiyoshi

Here's a new part enjoy ^-^ hihi.

"talking"

'thoughts'

Namimori, Sawada residence 

Tsuna's POV

Himitsu just ran out, its actually really weird. Her excuse most of all makes me ... worried? Doesn't she have parents to make dinner.

Now that i think about it i never talked to her the only one that really talks to her is Yamamoto. I looked at Reborn he was still looking at the door she just left through.

Reborns POV

'Himitsu Kakusa is a suspicious person, i'll need to find some things out.' 

Namimori, Kakusa residence

Himitsu's POV

I ran through the door and immediatly went to the kitchen but I was stopped, before me was Hiroko she was pissed.

"How come you are so late?" She asked me in a tone that sounded like the calm before the storm.

I couldn't answer i could only wait for her to do something, if she where to find out that I had friends. Ouch.

She slapped me on the cheek and demaned dinner, I knew this wasn't the only thing she was going to do.

I ran to the kitchen and made dinner as fast as I could. When I was done I raced to my room, it was silent, to silent.

After a few minutes nothing happend, she didn't come its weird if I think about it. Then I simply grabbed my phone and looked through my emails.

'Assassination, assassination, hacking, assassination, more hacking ...' Whats up with all these assassinations tonight ?

I picked one out with much money and got my gear, I did it on and jumped out of my window. Okay its just a Yakuza boss nothing more.

I ran across the roofs, silently making my way over to their hideout. That was a fucking cliched old warehouse.

I was on the roof and looked through the windows, they just seemed to be talking. Hehe time for action.

I jumped down in the place behind some boxes going to a big switch totally unnoticed. I turned it down and the lights fell out, just what I wanted.

I then proceeded to kill the enemies that where coming my way and went to the boss who was frozen in fear, i guess its because he heard the cries of his subordinates when they where killed.

I simply slit his throat not wanting to make a mess. Then I made my way out of the warehouse and went home as if I just didn't kill a bunch of men. 

I went back through my window and did my gear of, I thought for a minute what I was going to do. I then picked up my laptop and sat down onto my bed.

I decided to do some hacking, I haven't done that in a while. The first thing that catched my eye was the name Vongola.

I looked through the countless files of its members and one interested me, Sawada Tsunayoshi. I clicked on it and read it fully.

What I read next made me widen my eyes. He was going to be the next Vongola boss, why didn't i notice this earlier?!

And Reborn is his trainer, no wonder he was there. 'Stupid!' I thought to myself. I had to be more carefull from now on.

But now that i knew this information it explained a lot, the rings that I talked about with the Varia. They where coming to get them.

I'm such and airhead goddammit! I looked further through the information about his guardians. No wonder 'smoking bom Hayato' is here he's the storm guardian!

Hmmm rain is Yamamoto, lightning is Bovino Lambo, sun is Sasagawao Ryohei, cloud is Hibari and mist Rokudo Mukuro.

I smirked at some names mostly Hibari tho, its hilarious that he's getting involved in the maffia. And then Mukuro.

I've heard a lot about him, he's strong and good with his illusions. But then I Think of his history, the Estraneo famiglia.

They're horrible I can't help but just to pity Mukuto even if he doesn't need my pitying at all. About the Estraneo, I really wanna kill 'em for what they did to those children.

I once infiltrated one of their bases everything was absolute horror, I was speechless at the time. And i'm still speechless to this day.

Finding out more and more information just fucked me up no kidding. I then decided to sleep because that was the best choice.

I immediatly drifted of and for once I didn't have any injuries.

The next morning

Namimori 5am 

Himitsu's POV

I woke up early like always and did my everyday routine, it was silent like always. I had gotten used to this so I didn't mind the early hours at all.

On the contrary I treasured them, they where the times that my sister wasn't awake and when assassinations took the least place.

Well of course do you expect a assassin to be up so early even they aren't so crazy. But I guess I am.

I went out on a stroll through Namimori enjoying it for once, i went back to the park and settled under a sakura tree.

I loved these tree's because they where so beautiful, I got my phone out of my pocket and decided to talk to the Varia once again.

/Bel entered the chat/

/Squalo entered the chat/

/Levi entered the chat/

/Lussuria entered the chat/

/Xanxus entered the chat/

/Sky9 entered the chat/

Sky9: Hey guys

Lussuria: ~Hello!

Bel: ~Ushishishi, hello 9

Squalo: HEY!!!

Xanxus: Yo.

Levi: Hello 9.

Sky9: I'm a girl.

Bel: Well that was random.

Lussuria: ~Oooh 9 is a girl i didn't expect that, maybe i can dress you up in a pink dress!!

Sky9: I'll kill you!

Levi: Its actually quit a suprise.

Sky9: Why's that ?!

Lussuria: ~Well nobody would expect an assassin and hacker thats ranking in the top 5 is a girl.

Sky9: DISCRIMINATION!!

Bel: ~Ushishishi, its actually a good suprise.

Sky9: I'm not even gonna question you.

Sky9: Okay  two of you guys haven't said a word and its suprising because of one of you but why? ~Are you akward with girls? Hihi.

/Xanxus logged out/

Sky9: DENIAL!!

Squalo: VOOOIII ITS JUST A BIG SUPRISE THAT ALL!!!

Sky9: So it left you speechless.

Squalo: YES!!

Bel: ~Ushishishi, how old are you actually 9 ?

Lussuria: ~Thats really an interesting question, commong answer us!

Sky9: Why would i say that to you guys, you're a bunch of pervs!

Squalo: VOOOIII!!!!

Lussuria: ~Such an accusion.

Levi: At least we know one of them is.

Sky9: OH BURN LUSSURIA !!

Bel: ~Ushishishi, i don't know what to say.

/Levi logged out/

Sky9: Well that was unexpected. 

Squalo: VOOIII WE HAVE TO GO !!!

/Squalo logged out/

Sky9: Okay then see ya guys later (^0^)/ !

/Sky9 logged out/

Lussuria: ~That emoticon was so cute !!

/Lussuria logged out/

Bel: ~Ushishishi, she said 'see ya later' interesting.

/Bel logged out/

Himitsu's POV

The conversations I have with the Varia always make me sweatdrop. But to be honest i love these guys! No point in denying that.

I wonder what there reactions will be when they find out i'm a 14 year old with much problems, i'm looking forward to that considering it isn't gonna take that long anymore.

With that thought I looked up at the sky, while a soft breeze went past my face.

So that was the chapter for now, i hope you enjoyed ^-^ hihi. See ya later (^0^)/ !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 385 16
DISCONTINUED TEXT ME TO CONTINUE THE STORY Hinata is a normal high schooler like anyone else, or at least how he wants the other to think about him...
27.5K 645 31
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn: UNDER EDITING] Sawada Mitsuki, Tsuna's twin sister. Pretty, smart, and troublesome. Now joining in the story of Tsunayoshi a...
41K 885 18
โ๊œฑแด€ส ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข, สแดแดœ แดœ๊œฑแด‡สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด‹ษชแด…!โž โษช แด„แด€ษด'แด›...โž You are ๐˜/๐ง ๐‹/๐ง. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
57.2K 1.5K 115
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...