Dirty Diana • Michael Jackson...

By moonwalkbae

"She likes the boys in the band, she knows when they come to town." 2016 // © moonwalkbae Second place winner... More

Author's Note
Copyright
Prologue
1 | Dirty Diana
2 | Dirty Diana
3 | Dirty Diana
4 | Dirty Diana

5 | Dirty Diana

1K 38 73
By moonwalkbae

|Recap|

Being the fiesty bitch that I am, I quickly grabbed the phone from him. "Hello? Yes I hate to break it to you but he's not coming back because he's sleeping with me," I said while smirking.

I hung up the phone and glanced back at Michael. "Dirty Diana let me be. This is my last warning," he said while backing up.

"Oh really..."

"I'm sorry how much time do we have left? This is a pretty long story and I know that you have another client to speak with," I said with my feet glued to the floor.

"About a couple of minutes. Now, why did you set yourself up for failure? Did you really think that you could pull the Michael Jackson? The freaking King of Pop?" he asked while chuckling.

"So what are you trying to say? That I don't have what it takes to sleep with Michael Jackson? What did I tell you? All I do is look pretty," I spat with a straight face.

"I'm not calling you ugly. It's just... Michael is a tough one to crack. Just because you slept with Prince and other rockstars, it doesn't mean you could seduce the King. Well according to your story, he busted your bubble. Sorry for laughing but-"

"You know what? I'm done with this interview. You can turn off that audio recording device."

"No stay right there. We're not finished until I say we're finished. Now finish your story and you have about ten minutes left. After that you wont have to worry about me anymore, I promise," he smirked.

I made sure my voice was loud and clear enough for the voice recorder. "So... I just couldn't take no for an answer. Even though Michael kept rejecting me and even though he named me 'Dirty Diana', I just couldn't leave him alone."

"So you're proud of what you do? You
enjoyed being a groupie? You enjoyed hanging backstage with musicians just so they can get in your pants and hopefully make you a star?"

"Look if all you're gonna do is judge me, then I should walk out that door."

"I have every right to judge you. The King of Pop rejected you and called you a dirty whore. It's groupies like you that makes real women look bad. Continue. Did you win the contest or not?"

"Well..."

|1987|

It's been about a week since the whole incident between Michael and I took place.

And to say I feel like a dumbass would be an understatement. As crazy as this may sound,
I have never been rejected by a man. So when Michael turned me down, I didn't know how to handle it. I didn't just get embarassed by any man, I got embarassed by the freaking King of Pop.

How many women can say they tried to seduce Michael Jackson and got rejected? And on top of that he named me... Dirty Diana. I will never forget that night. I honestly thought that Michael would be attracted to me because if I could pull Prince, I could pull anybody.

Well, today is the last day of auditions. It's between Ali and I. After tonight, one of us going to tour with Michael Jackson as his backup singer.

I shouldn't have to worry about a thing because I'm just as talented as Ali is but I know I fucked myself up because I'm pretty sure Michael doesn't want to tour with a groupie.

Sadly, that's who I am. A groupie.

I'm currently backstage getting myself together. I decided to go natural and not wear any makeup. Less is more, I realize that.

In the middle of brushing my hair, I overheard Michael and one of his bandmates talking to each other. Being the nosey woman I am, I stood by the door to listen.

"What is this about Michael? The groupie?" he asked. Now that I think about it, this bandmate is Slash.

"Yes Slash this is about her. She made her way backstage and tried to do only God knows what to me. And she has the audacity to audition for me. I'm not stupid and wont be played like a fool," he spat with his soft voice.

I slightly opened the door and I see Michael looking sexy as ever. He may be a tough one to crack, but he's still a handsome man.

"It's between her and Ali. They're both talented and I just hope I make the right choice."

"You will Mike. You will," said Slash.

                                       -
"Give it up for Miss Diana," said the announcer. I did the best I could. If I
win I win. If I don't I don't. It's no big deal.

"And now make some noise for Miss Ali."

The crowd went wild and all of the lights were dimmed. She made her way onstage and they gave her a round of applause. She took a deep breathe and began to sing.

"Underneath the city lights. There is a world few know about. Where rules don't apply no. And you can't keep a good girl down."

After her performance, the announcer made his way back onstage and congratulated her. Michael gave her a standing ovation. I know I don't have a chance in Hell right now.

"And here is the King of Pop. Michael Joseph Jackson."

Michael held an envelope while he walked onstage. He glared at me and I looked away.

"This has been a wonderful experience. These two young ladies are very talented and I wish them the best of luck. However I have made my mind up. I want to extend this opportunity to Miss Ali Rose. She is an amazing singer."

I gasped and ran backstage while everyone congratulated Ali. I knew this would happen,
I fucked myself up.

I grabbed my things and quickly ran to my car. Before I left the building, the lights dimmed while Michael and the audience held a lighter in the air.

When I started the ignition, someone opened my car door and I shrieked. This person is Michael. He didn't say anything, he just smiled.

[A/N: this is from the video. When Michael ran and met Diana outside]

|End of flashback|

"And that's basically it. I didn't win the contest but I did get the chance to know Michael."

"Well thank you for your time Diana. It was nice meeting you. It really was."

I smiled and grabbed my things.

"Dirty Diana."

"Yes?"

"Have you ever met Billie Jean?"

"Yes," I chuckled "do you want to know more about her?" I asked before sitting back down.

"Absolutely," he smiled.

Tatiana Thumbtzen

Michael Jackson

Dirty Diana💋

----
I hope you guys enjoyed the short story! I'm working on "Billie Jean" next as well as "Blood on the Dance Floor", "Ghosts", and "Thriller."

And for all of my Prince lovers, I didn't forget about "Darling Nikki."

Sorry for the slow updates. But thanks for sticking with me. I love yall!

moonwalkbae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.5K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
900K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
539K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
232 57 32
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 " 𝚟𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒 " 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦...