The Uchiha's Toy || Fullbuste...

By vonlane

First part: Ever since Deidara joined the Akatsuki, he's only been a toy for the organization, tortured... More

Credits & Proof: @FullbusterFic
Chapter 1: Just a Toy
Chapter 2: I hate you
Chapter 3: Distrust
Chapter 4: Encounters
Chapter 5: Kakuzu
Chapter 6: A Long Night
Chapter 7: Life or Death
Chapter 8: Illusion
Chapter 9: Regrets
Chapter 10: Just a Game
Chapter 11: Get Away
Chapter 12: Discovered
Chapter 13: New Room
Chapter 14: Rancor
Chapter 15: Fear
Chapter 16: Hating You
Chapter 17: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 18: Not you
Chapter 20: Captured
Chapter 21: Prisoner
Chapter 22: Waking Up
Chapter 23: Room
Chapter 24: Showers
Chapter 25: Falling in Love
Chapter 26: Trapped
Chapter 27: Conversations
Chapter 28: Vengeance
Chapter 29: New Beginning
Chapter 30: Encounters
Chapter 31: Locked Up
Chapter 32: Justice
Chapter 33: For You
Chapter 34: Work
Chapter 35: First Mission
Chapter 36: Impossible
Chapter 37: Confessions
Chapter 38: Bedroom Conflicts
Chapter 39: Avoiding You
Chapter 40: My Clan
Chapter 41: Danger
Chapter 42: Traps
Chapter 43: Out!
Chapter 44: Wrong Missions
Chapter 45: New Evidence
Chapter 46: Suffering
Chapter 47: Team Taka
Chapter 48: Hot Springs
Chapter 49: Meetings
Chapter 50: Believe Me!
Chapter 51: Goodbye
Chapter 52: Looking for You
Chapter 53: Come with Me
Chapter 54: War
Chapter 55: Attack
Chapter 56: Life or Death
Chapter 57: Disillusion
Chapter 58: Medical Assistance
Chapter 59: Hokage
Chapter 60: Happiness

Chapter 19: Escaping

7.1K 264 137
By vonlane

Deidara

I stayed in the darkness, violated and torn- because I never imagined this of Itachi. What was I going to do now? I couldn't stop crying in silence, the tears fell without me trying to stop them even though I couldn't force myself to. I simply let them fall until I stopped crying. I didn't even have the strength to get up, not even to get dressed. I couldn't care less anymore; wherever it be or do whatever I do, this would continue to happen.There was no other exit for me except to die because I started thinking that only death could free me from all this suffering.

I shouldn't have fallen for the Uchiha. I didn't even know how it happened; it simply did. I hated him, I hated him with all my strength and now, even more. I couldn't anymore; all of his last name was despicable, all of his damn clan was. I even thought he did a good thing to annihilate them all because with the two remaining Uchiha, it was sufficient enough. The ninja world didn't need the Uchiha, they were just the same as the others: they took advantage, they humiliated, and they seduced until you fell for them completely only to end up like this- leaving you half naked over a table and violated. I simply hated him! I didn't want an Uchiha to touch me ever again, I felt revolted that they could even come close to touching me.

In all honesty, I think it didn't matter if it was an Uchiha or anyone else; I didn't want anyone to touch me. What did I have to do here? That's what I thought for now because I saw nothing here that was important enough for me to stay. Before, I had thought of it because of Itachi, but at this moment, I didn't have him anymore. He only wanted the same as the rest: to pass time. I was only a toy in their hands, a doll they had molded and controlled however they liked to get what they wanted out of me.

I got up however I could and finished dressing myself before drying my tears. I felt my heart break with every gesture he did, with every memory of Itachi because I remembered the last days with him and it had been perfect. Why had he changed his mind about me? I was confused. Was I only a toy? If that's how it was, then I hoped he had fun making me believe that I was safe to lower my defenses.

I walked over towards the door, my body hurting as if they had given me a major beating. I supposed I felt the same after Itachi's betrayal. I didn't even want to go back to the room to grab my things, it couldn't be that perhaps he'd want another round so I'd have to do with the accumulated clay in my hands. It'd have to do until I prepared more because me? I was getting out of here.

I opened the back door and started walking until my legs couldn't anymore. I was torn, very much physically like morally. I had to get strength from where I didn't have it to continue and finally, when I made it to the bottom of a cliff of a mountain, I created a great bird of clay and got on it to leave. I didn't want to be here anymore, I didn't even look back. I didn't care about nothing or anybody of who I was leaving behind.

The breeze on my face was nice and the truth is, it relaxed me to be able to fly, to be meters away from the ground; it was the best. I felt as if I could escape all of my misfortunes than when I was on the ground, as if they couldn't reach me being up here. The sky was my domain and I liked it, although I didn't know how much time I could maintain myself up here.

I flew on the clay bird, distancing myself from Akatsuki, from the base, the suffering, Itachi. Even with what he had done to me and the hatred I had for him, his memory kept hurting me and I couldn't help loving him. How strange it was to feel like this! Hating and loving a person at the same time.

As I got further away, I felt two things: one, is that I was getting away from all that torment and the second, that I was leaving behind the love of my life. But I was sure of one thing: I didn't want them to touch me, not him or anyone. I only had to escape and I knew I was playing myself because when they found out about my betrayal to the organization, they'd come after me and it would be worse. I had lived it once, but even so, I had to try and even if they caught me, I didn't care. As long as they killed me, everything would be alright.

I stopped to rest in a small forest in the outside, a few kilometres from the base because I had already gone a great distance to avoid them. Still, I knew Zetsu. He was capable of finding me wherever I was. He was even capable of getting to me faster that I could escape. He'd tell everyone where I was and I wouldn't be able to avoid that.

I was so tired, that I fell asleep against a tree but even still, everything hurt. It was impossible to move much in these moments. I could hear nocturnal birds in search of food, even the trees' limbs sway with the soft wind and all of it relaxed me until I heard a flock of birds fly out and I knew something was wrong. When I opened my eyes, I already had them standing over me.

I only saw Kakuzu before he covered my face with a sack but with the hands that were touching me lustfully, I knew it wasn't only Kakuzu. I struggled a bit, but it wasn't like I could do much after what Itachi had done to me, so in the end, I ended up limiting myself to let them do what they wanted. I only wanted them to finish fast and if possible, to kill me there rather than returning to the organization.

From a laugh I heard, I identified Hidan. As I screamed from pain, I had no doubts it was him because only he liked to cut me; he was a damn sadist. I think there was no part on my body that was free of his touches or rather... I felt eight hands, so I knew there were four people here. Two of them I had clearly identified and the other two, I was doubting between Itachi, Zetsu, Sasori, or Kisame. I couldn't say exactly who they were.

The only thing I could do was scream when Kakuzu and Hidan hurt me, because I felt cuts, I felt their punches, their bites, and that was something typical of them. Zetsu or Kisame only violated me without hurting me and on the other hand, if it was Sasori who was here, then no doubt he had united with Kakuzu and Hidan. He liked to test out his new weapons on his puppets with someone and that someone...was me.

I could only cry and I was thankful that they had covered my face, that way no one would see me doing it; I couldn't give them the pleasure of seeing me cry. It's not like I could avoid it, it hurt a lot. I knew they were kicking me and they almost tore my stomach from one. The only thing they seemed to respect was my head, but it didn't last for long because there was a punch directly to my face. I noticed the taste of blood, surely because the punch had bust my lip.

I stayed immobile, trying not to scream as I made myself play dead while they took off my pants again and violated me one after the other without preparing me whatsoever. Either way, I didn't stop feeling their touches at any moment because while one entertained himself, the others continued touching me. I didn't complain, instead, I tried thinking of something else, something to take me far away from what was happening and only the Uchiha's smile came to mind. I supposed that's the last thing I'll see or in my case, what I would remember. I couldn't deal with it anymore, my eyes felt too heavy to maintain them open, my body wasn't responding to any stimulation, and I knew I was going to faint from the pain at any moment now. The good thing about the others entering me was that it didn't hurt anymore. They had already torn me that I couldn't care about the others. I didn't even notice when they changed to take turns or if someone was repeating or not, I didn't know. I imagined that they weren't repeating, but I couldn't be too sure.

I closed my eyes, letting myself go while I felt something underneath my hand- something liquid. I imagined it was my own blood from the wounds they had given me. It had hurt to know they had destroyed my body to it's limit. I wouldn't make it out of this! That was one thing I had clear; I couldn't even breathe properly and I supposed it was from one of the kicks or from a wound caused by Hidan because he kept nailing his weapon in the organs making me bleed from the inside. I knew he had done it because I had felt the kicks, as if they were nailing a katana over and over again in different parts.

They talked about something when they finished and I think they thought they had killed me because they decided to take the sack that obscured my face and left me there abandoned how I was. They didn't even bother to dress me.

I opened my eyes when I stopped feeling their presence and I waited for death. From the wounds that I had, I didn't have to wait much. I didn't know how much time had passed, but I felt a presence come towards me. What scared me the most, was seeing under the hood of that individual a pair of eyes like blood and I knew at that moment that it was the Uchiha. However, when he took off the hood, it wasn't Itachi, but his younger brother with his team behind him. He looked down at me from his height with superiority.

He was only two years younger than I was and he was already like his brother. He had that same look of the Uchiha, that demeanor as if they were the best. And they were! But besides believing it themselves, they demonstrated it with every gesture, every look, every word.

"He's half-dead." Suigetsu said. "To be sincere, it'd be a great gesture to kill him and end his suffering." He commented towards the Uchiha and I was thankful for his words because that's just what I wanted, to stop feeling pain.

"We're taking him." Sasuke said.

"Sasuke, we can't move him in his state." Suigetsu said once again. "Look at him, he wouldn't last a trip."

"Then heal him with the basics to move him because we're taking him." The Uchiha repeated.

That's just what I needed. Why could none of those damn Uchihas kill me and end it? To end my suffering, was it that hard? He only had to unsheathe his Katana and plunge it into my heart or do whatever other thing to kill me quick and without pain. With the look the Uchiha had over me, I fainted. I didn't feel anything, I didn't know if I was alive or dead, I didn't know if they were taking me with them. Or perhaps, to bluntly put it, I was dying and they couldn't save me. I didn't know what happened after closing my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 214 9
"Book three!" Hayden is back, and with a different kind of monster, what happens when she is trying to track down Daryl and the others she get captur...
16.8K 638 46
Uchiha Sasuke is a 16-year-old boy possessing a highly twisted way of thinking... he drives people who want to be his friends away with his aloof and...
105K 3.2K 26
You have been Jim's best friend ever since you can remember, ever since Jim's dad left and your mom died, you both have been a couple of troublemaker...
2K 90 11
Nothing but a BASIC love story of artist Kim Taehyung and tattooist Jeon Jungkook who happen to bump into each other in a cafe. A oneshot book.