Saving Brownie | ✔

By wigglysubu

01 in Humor [16-09-17] Georgia Brooks, the notorious, troublesome tomboy is the caretaker of Clark Brown... More

trailer + disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Sealing The Deal
Chapter 2 : Not So Pleasant First Meet
Chapter 3 : The Violent Mess
Chapter 4 : Babysitting A Grown Dude
Chapter 5 : Drunk Duck's Assault
Chapter 7 : A Real Bitch's Running After Me
Chapter 8 : The Whimsical Sketch
Chapter 9 : Brownie Can Talk!
Chapter 10 : Boys Affect Me
Chapter 11 : Demanding The Answers
Chapter 12 : The Sad Story
Chapter 13 : Daddy Kinks And Ditching Friends
Chapter 14 : I Know His Little Secret
Chapter 15 : Billionaires And Dora
Chapter 16 : Head Spinning Rides
Chapter 17 : Kisses From The Vomit
Chapter 18 : Diarrhoea Is A Hoe
Chapter 19 : No Porn For Children
Chapter 20 : Melons And Lesbianism
Chapter 21 : Fifty Shades Of Brownie
Chapter 22 : Bloody Buddy Thief
Chapter 23 : I Am John Cena
Chapter 24 : Knuckle Fetish
Chapter 25 : My Sad Future
Chapter 26 : A Grown Man's Buddy
Chapter 27 : The Future Me
Chapter 28 : It's All About The Money
Chapter 29 : He's Secretly In love With Me . . .
Chapter 30 : Come And Get Me
Chapter 31 : A Fooking Orange
Chapter 32 : Choking On Chicken
Chapter 33 : She Strikes Again
Chapter 34 : Haul Ass!
Chapter 35 : A Wonderful Jail
Chapter 36 : My Gold
Chapter 37 : A Dream Come True
Chapter 38 : Dun Dun Dun
Chapter 39 : The Twist In The Story
Chapter 40 : Storming Away In Fury
Chapter 41 : Makeover
Chapter 42 : So You Love Me Hehe . . .
Chapter 43 : Kiss Me Back
Chapter 44 : A Fresh Start
Chapter 45 : I. Just. Wanted. Chicken.
Chapter 46 : An Innocent Prank
Chapter 47 : Orange Is The New Girlfriend
Chapter 48 : Hurt
Chapter 49 : Suck It Up Or Forget Me
Chapter 50 : A Kinky Little Monkey
Chapter 51 : Justification Of My Absurd Genes
Chapter 52 : Are You A Virgin?
Chapter 53 : Comforting Ian
Chapter 54 : A Furry Little Kitten
Chapter 55 : Possessive Alpha Male
Chapter 56 : Back To Square One
Chapter 57 : So Hot . . .
Chapter 58 : Clark's POV
Chapter 59 : Revealed
Chapter 60 : Look At Me
Chapter 61 : My First Heartbreak
Chapter 62 : Climax
Chapter 63 : The End
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter : Georgia's Pregnancy
Bonus Chapter : The Naming Ceremony
New Books!

Chapter 6 : Miserable First Date

13.6K 660 205
By wigglysubu

"You two can always go out, you know what I mean Clark?" Greta suggested him and I giggled unnecessarily. Clark was sprawled on the couch and I was lying sloppily on the cold floor. Greta stuffed things in her tote bag and looked at me. "I'm going for some work now, so come on honey, get up and take Clark along with you. Show him the town."

I whined, "It's so hot outside . . . I'll probably get a heatstroke and die!"

"Nothing of that sort is going to happen. Besides, Clark will buy you icecream, won't you?" Greta said and Clark groaned. It seemed like he didn't want to be outside either. This made me want to go out and gobble up some free icecream just to annoy him. Before I could inform Greta about the change in my mood, she kicked us out of the house.

"Well then, we should just walk around and besides I have to buy some stuff from the grocery store. So let's go there," I stated and Clark nodded. While walking, I asked him, "You want to know the history of this town?"

Clark looked horrified. He shook his head in denial and I grinned. I loved to irritate him so I continued talking, "Of course you want to know! So tell me where I should begin . . . "

* * *

Clark bought me two scoops of delicious, creamy, smooth hazelnut icecream which shut my mouth immediately. I licked my icecream and waved blithely at my neighbours and town people.

"Who's that handsome lad with you darling?" sexy Captain Buoford called aloud. I glanced at Clark and he didn't say anything.

"He's Brownie Captain, but as far as I know, he's not gay," I shouted and Captain looked a bit dejected.

"How unfortunate, but if you change your mind call me!" he said cheerfully and winked at Clark.

Clark's neck turned red. I giggled and bit the nut in my icecream. The girls around too kept hitting on Clark. I was enjoying to witness him getting harrassed by the town people. We entered the supermarket and I wheeled the shopping cart. Clark followed me wherever I went to avoid the suggestive looks that girls and some guys gave him. I went towards the bathroom necessities section and eyed the products carefully.

"Brownie, pass me those pads," I said nonchalantly. The look on Clark's face was priceless. "Come on, I can't reach till there so hand over those pads," I repeated. He cleared his throat awkwardly and lifted the packet. He held it for some time and then carelessly tossed it in the cart.

Clark tried to escape and I quickly caught his arm. I maintained an eye contact and began talking, "Don't you know that women bleed?"

"What?" Clark looked puzzled. I tried not to laugh and continued talking about menstruation and puberty in girls right in the middle of the store. The people around tried their best to ignore us and I was yelling at Clark to not be awkward about the biological shit. He was looking down, his hands clenched into fists. He was definitely pissed and I controlled not to laugh.

"I know about all this so stop right now," Clark said in a dangerously, low voice through gritted teeth.

"Good. Anyway, I was just messing with you. I don't want these pads. I came here only for a bubblegum."

Clark was seething. He gripped my arm tightly and dragged me to the counter. I was laughing all the way.

"Good evening lovelies, what is your and Madam's good name?" the pretty girl at counter asked Clark seductively. I was checking some candies and immediately rushed to counter.

"You don't know me? How come? Are you new here?" I asked and she nodded timidly.

I was quite popular around the town and I might sound bitchy, but everyone knew my name. I never came across any person living in this town who didn't know about my existence.

"Alright. At least Brownie knows my name, right Brownie?" I nudged Clark, but he seemed clueless. "Seriously?" I scoffed in disbelief and Clark shrugged. "What? You too don't know my freaking name after being with me for more than a week! How horrible is that!"

I groaned and stomped my foot in frustration. I tried my best to not pull his hair out. The pretty girl bit her lip to refrain from laughing and I mentally slapped her. I dragged Clark out of the store and yelled, "How couldn't you not learn my name till now? You are an arrogant and egoistic bull who spends most of his life being sad. And my name is Georgia Brooks aka George, you get that now?"

His jaw clenched and he replied coldly, "I don't fucking care who you are. All I know is that you are a spoiled brat and I want to just get rid of you. Why are you always behind me? Why?"

I felt a pang of hurt as I never knew he thought of me as nothing but a burden. I swallowed the lump formed in my throat. Clark looked guilty as I shook away my unhappiness. I smiled widely and winked."Love at first sight, honey."

* * *

"Look George, my parents gave me this card for your dad, but since your dad wouldn't be interested in this, you can have it," Emily, Peaches elder, thirteen year old sister said.

Peaches, Emily and Ally the pretty sisters of the town. Ally was the eldest one in her early twenties and was living in England with my brother. These sisters were full of fun and merriment.

I snatched the card from Emily and dodged her. I climbed on the bed and read aloud, "Matchmaking doves invites you to their special blind, dark date. Wait, it's a date and you want me to go?"

"Yeah!" Emily chirped and I gawked at her.

"I'm not going to any frivolous date. I don't date. Hell! I never thought of dating."

"Come on, don't be such a pussy. Dating is fun especially this one. It will be dark, so dark that you wouldn't be able to see your own date. All adventurous, mysterious and fun."

"That's the main problem, Emily. What if I get stuck up with an old creep? I don't want to be with a paedophile."

She sighed and plopped on the bed beside me. "Don't you understand? They wouldn't match a seventeen year old with a person beyond twenty five years of age. Besides, if you don't like him you can straightaway dump him. Nothing will happen against your will. Above all, you also get to hog on free food!"

"Erm . . . okay, but I'm seventeen. Underage people are allowed in these dates?" I asked dubiously.

Emily looked annoyed as she shook my shoulder vigorously and replied,"You are turning eighteen in a month. Besides, you are Georgia Brooks! Who would deny you?"

"Ah . . . that's flattering. But seriously, minors are allowed?"

* * *

"There you go. You look . . . presentable."

"Well, thank you," I remarked and allowed Peaches to dab some powdery substance.

"Oui, no make up on the skin! You look better without it," Emily screeched and snatched the box from Peaches. Peaches began crying immediately and Kyle ran towards her to soothe her. Peaches pushed him away which made him look dolorous and lonely.

"Guys stop this chaos! Stop! I'll be late for the date . . . Whoa, that rhymed," I mused and Emily attatched a long, silky, wavy, brown wig over my head.

Peaches had stop crying when Kyle allowed her to do makeup on him. I just gaped at Kyle in awe and astonishment.

"When I had long hair, I looked the same like I do now. Like my mother," I said wistfully and touched the wig.

Emily smiled and shoved me towards the door. "Hurry up or you'll be late."

"Alright." I ran downstairs and took out my cycle. I fixed my helmet and thanked Emily. She said that I looked good in girl's shirts and jeans. Emily, Peaches and Kyle took effort in modifying my look. I was wearing lipstick and eye makeup after so many years. It wasn't against my will. I even agreed to wear a girl's shirt and jeans myself. Emily insisted on the wig but I never denied to wear it. I wanted to change. I always wanted to change after my mum died and act like an ordinary girl. My attempts were futile but this occasion gave me a golden opportunity to change.

I arrived at the 'Matchmaking doves' and went inside. I showed my card and they checked on the computer to find me a suitable partner appropriate of my age. I tried to peek and look who would be with me in the dark, but the owner shoved me away. Finally, the waiter guided me to the main hall. He opened the door and I was immediately engulfed by velvety black.

"Here madam, I'll lead you to your table. Sir is already waiting," the waiter said formally and I nodded. He led me towards the table. The surrounding was dark and in the corners there were dim fairylights. I stomped and stumbled upon numerous feel which I ignored. People didn't seem to bother that this room was full packed either. "This is your table madam. Enjoy your evening."

"Ah, of course," I said blissfully and sat on the wooden chair. I could feel the presence of a man sitting opposite to me. Once the waiter took our orders and left, I started talking immediately, "Since we cannot share our names, let's talk about our likes and dislikes."

"What do you want to know?" I heard the person say. His voice was so familiar and warm. I couldn't recall to whom this lovely, rich voice belonged, but then again it was fun to find out who the person was.

"Okay, so what do you like in eating?" I began.

"Ketchup."

"Are you Pikachu?" The person chuckled at my question.

He asked between his laughter, "So you like Pokemon?"

"Of course I do. I spend most of my time playing Pokemon video games. It's kinda cool."

"Yeah, I too like Pokemon."

"Good then, meaning you aren't old. Wait . . . what's your age if that's appropriate to ask?" I laughed awkwardly.

"Not a problem, I'm twenty two," he stated and I sighed.

"Good that I wasn't stuck up with an old sick paedophile," I muttered and the person continued to laugh.

"No you certainly aren't."

I felt someone's legs snake seductively up my own leg. At first, I thought it was my partner's leg. But then, I felt pointed heels and I became aware that it belonged to the woman who was sitting beside my table. I shuddered as I was totally grossed out.

"Keep your leg to yourself, woman," I whispered to the woman harshly and she immediately unwrapped her leg. Suddenly an idea struck me. People out on dates flirt with each other while I was sitting here discussing Pokemon! How dull!

"Is something wrong?"

"Oh, nothing darling," I cooed to my partner. I too tried to wrap my leg over his seductively, until I realized that it was not his leg but the table's leg! God, I was so stupid!

I went down the table to locate his legs and in the dark it was so difficult. I threw my hands in the air and tried to find his legs. I smiled in triump when I caught his leg. I pressed it and before I knew he kicked my face.

"WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS?" My partner yelled. I shrieked and tried to get up. My head knocked the table off and all the cutlery went crashing down.

"Ow," I cried as the fork poked my butt and I got up quickly.

"Are you okay? This hotel is strange. Something, maybe a mice was creeping up my leg and knocked this table off. Did it happen to you too?" my partner asked worriedly and I felt myself flush in embarrassment. It was no mice, honey.

"Oh, yes. I felt something tugging at my leg too. Anyway, waiter lead us to some other table," I called out. Rest of the night I had to try my best to avoid this topic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 12.4K 36
'Needs a lot of editing' We break the kiss hurriedly and look in the door's direction to see Andrea. "Oh my god, sorry. I didn't know you were eating...
26.6K 1.2K 51
Achievements: #66 in New out of 1000+ stories #62 in Exciting out of 1000+ stories #441 in Playboy out of 1000+ stories #448 in Protective out of 100...
13.4K 435 50
Kate Throne is a 15 year old girl, her mother is always working, and going on business trips. Leaving her mom needing a babysitter so Kate won't be a...
308K 6.7K 85
After Harriet was expelled from her school after an incident, she has no other option but to go to a boarding school meant for delinquence like herse...