Werewolf Academy

By forest_wonders1

Maia, 19 years old, is a average she-wolf or so she thought. Bright and tough, she's ready to take on anythin... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
Extra Chapter - The Mating Scene
29
30
31
32
A/N
Epilogue
Announcement & 10 years later...
Hey Guys
OMG
NEWS
FHD IS OUT!
IMPORTANT
#Wattys2018
Hello
New Book !

27

26.4K 878 168
By forest_wonders1

"It's was so great to see you Maia!" Jess, the Luna of the Red Moon pack in Britain, says giving me a hug.

"It was great to meet you Jess!" I say squeezing her. Jess became Luna at 16 when she fully mated with her mate Al. She is now turning 20.

I haven't seen Austin in about an hour, he went off with some of the Alphas while all the Lunas pulled me into a large outdoor fire pit.

"You will be an amazing Luna." Harriet says to my left as she toasts her marshmallow on the burning flames in front of us.

"Thank you." I say popping my half burnt marshmallow into my mouth.

Loads of people here are older, there are one or two that are the same age as me but they all became Lunas a few years ago.

"Maia!" Kendra says squeezing between Jess and I with a hand full of chocolate. She places a large piece in my empty hand before grabbing a stick and putting a marshmallow on it.

I follow suit and put the marshmallow over the fire, when I think it's done I place it on the square of chocolate and place it in my mouth.

"Jess." Al shouts heading towards us. Rose instantly stands up and puts her him and in front of her.

"Females only." She says crossing her arms "Last time I checked you were a male so go find them."

Al frowns at Rose then turns to Jess, "it's time to go babe."

Jess stands up but doesn't move, I only then realise her eyes are on something else. All the males are behind Al.

"What's going on?" Rose asks as we all stand up, I stand up slowly feeling my stomach twist and turn.

Jason steps forward with a grim look on his face "we had a rogue attack while we were walking along the edge of the boundaries."

All the ladies gasp and run to their mates, Jess holds Al's face in his hands and Rose hugs Jason closely. I watch each male and female closely trying to find my own mate.

"Where is Austin?" I ask stepping towards Jason. Everyone turns to me.

"Maia..." Jason says touching my shoulder. No, no, no! Before I could say anything a large scary growl shakes the ground beneath our feet.

A blood red wolf trots towards us then shifts into a man wearing a black cloak. He stands before me smirking, everyone growls.

With one flick of his finger everybody in front of me vanished. I let out a frightened gasp.

"Hello there Maiana," he says pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. "It's good to finally meet you face to face."

"W-who are y-you?" I stutter feeling the chill around me as his red eyes find mine.

"I'm the Dark One or Dark Lord." He says walking around me. "I am the one you should fear."

He puts his hands on my waist and my stomach lurches as it is not Austin touching me. My wolf snarls and growls.

"I've been following you for years." He whispers in my ear "making sure I know how strong you really are. You see you are the only one who can stop me. The majestic wolf who apparently sees the future, present and past. But your powers have been suppressed so you haven't had them fully yet. Which meant I could get to you, hurt you. See how I could rid myself of you."

I'm the majestic wolf. I've had those dreams but after I met Austin they started disappearing. I've only had a few from the past or present but not the future.

"You aren't developed enough to see he future so you couldn't see me coming. You are defenceless now without your mate." He adds stepping backwards with a smirk.

I growl "how exactly have you hurt me then?!" I say angrily feeling my wolf surfacing. But keep her back.

"Well not have. How am I going to hurt you. Well you see this.." He says waving his hand making black smoke pour from it "and this."

His other hand grabs my stomach. I snarl but he paralyses my body to the spot.

"Well that isn't real." He whispers making my heart drop. With a flick of his hand the small bump once there disappeared. "It was a trick. An illusion. You were never pregnant Maia."

My body collapses and I fall to the ground as the tears start falling from my eyes. No. No. It can't be. No.

"No!" I say but don't even believe myself.

"Yes Maiana." He says squatting next to me "I knew it would crush you, our precious baby that was made with the love of you and your mate is fake. There was nothing there. Dark magic is a wonderful thing."

"NO!" I scream as sobs threaten to escape my throat.

"I must go now Maiana, but I will see you again. Be prepared. Three days after you arrive home in your pack I will come with my army in tow. On the cliff side of death we will meet. And to the death it will be." He says then starts walking away. Soon I cannot see him anymore.

My sobs are the only sound I can hear, the tears for my baby, the tears for my mate.

"Maia!!" A masculine shout echoes in my ear, but I can't move. My body can't. My mind can't. Wait I know that voice.

"Maia!!" A million more voices shout my name but one still sticks out more. One that sends sparks through my spine just at the sound.

"Austin!!" I scream at the top of my lungs needing him here as quick as possible. Soon he comes into sight.

"Maia!" He shouts as he sees me and rushes over to me, his large warm arms engulf me and I hold onto him like my life depends on it.

"Austin." I whisper holding him tighter. He holds me close and I suddenly realise the low puffs of growls he is letting out.

"Did he hurt you?" Austin's says pulling back slightly to look at my face. His arms are tangled around my waist and I'm on his lap.

I didn't answer. I couldn't. He didn't physically harm me but that doesn't mean there won't be a scar.

"Maia." He says softly stroking my face softly "did he hurt you?"

"Maia!" Rose shouts as the whole lot of Alpha's and Luna's running our way. There were a while away yet so I didn't have much time.

"Austin," I say turning his face towards me "the baby, our baby is gone."

His snarl was so loud and scary everyone stopped halfway towards us. The shock on their faces not covered up.

"What?" He breaths out through the gritted teeth, his arms tighten around me. The tears have stopped falling now, there are no more tears.

"The Dark One, he made it, the baby. It was fake. He gave me symptoms and the belly but no baby. He wants to hurt me. He wants me dead. He has declared war. Because I'm the Majestic Wolf." I say through chocked sobs.

Each sentence ended with a growl or snarl from Austin soon he was spraying fur and growing canines. Sobs are erupting from me now and I can't stop. My head is spinning and I can't breath anymore.

I don't want to breathe anymore.

The last thing I see is the large group finally arriving before I see blackness.

----------------

Austin's POV:

I can't believe it. My mate is THE Majestic Wolf, the one my parents left to find before they had a mental breakdown.

A tiny part of me wants to hate her for that, but I throw that part away. She is my mate, my other half, my soulmate. I protect her, I love her and I honour her.

I watch the pack doctor carry my mate away on a stretcher. I can't follow yet, I have to brief the large group of awaiting Alpha's and Luna's.

"Austin." Jason says "what happened to her?"

"No first, I want to ask what happened to you." I say turning to him, feeling my whole body rigid and stuff. The Dark One wants to hurt my Maia and I will not let that happen.

"We have no idea. One minute we are in front of Maia and the Dark One then we were surrounded by black thick cloud, next we found ourselves in the front room in the pack house." Rose explains holding Jason's hand tightly.

"I will return first thing to my pack with Maia and the rest of our warriors in the morning. I will arrange cars this time, nobody is to go into the woods not while the Dark One is out there." I say clenching my fists.

"I've already prepared some of our largest black SUV's to take you home. You should make sure it's light when you leave." Jason replays nodding, I'm glad he isn't disagreeing because if he did I don't think my wolf is stable enough not to kill him.

"Alpha Austin." A man says coming into our view, I hold back the growl. He isn't a threat, he is one of the nurses that took Maia to the infirmary.

"Yes." I say formally, standing straight and a few step away from him.

"Luna Maia is stable." He bows "I have been told to take you to her."

"Very well." I say "Goodnight." I say to the others then follow the nurse, his pace is slower than mine so I have to keep reminding myself to stop and breath.

We finally find ourselves in the infirmary and the guy stops, this isn't Maia's room. This is just the reception.

Before I can say anything he walks away from me quickly and the pack doctor comes into my eye view.

"Ahh Alpha," he says bowing "follow me to my office is you would please."

I give him a curt nod then yet again I am following a slower man, but this time he leads me trough corridors and stairs.

We reach his office and he opens he door slowly, I take my time and read the golden plaque on the door.

Winston James
Lead Doctor

Winston motions to the seat on the opposite side of his desk as he places himself in a soft chair. I sit opposite him and clench my fists in my lap.

"So Alpha." He starts taking his glasses off his crinkly nose "I have look over Maia from head to toe and there is no physical injury. I did check and I am afraid to say there is no baby. I'm sorry. I am concerned for Maia for another reason, this sort of pain is mental. We as doctors cannot help her through this pain which is the worst pain woman ever has to go through. The loss of her child. You are her best hope, you must stay by her side otherwise I fear she will no survive the pain of her broken heart or her wolfs either." He explains.

I stay starring at him the whole time, I do not show my emotions. That's one thing I'm good at.

Maia is hurt, seriously hurt, and the Dark One took our baby from us. He will die for this, nobody hurts my family. Nobody.

I must help Maia, I'm the only one who can. I will protect her. I will not let her die. Never. I will die before anything happens to her.

She is mine. I am hers.

My soul is half of hers. Her soul is half of mine.

We are meant to be together, it's fate. We will get through this. Together. Because I will not live with out Maia.

She is my light.
She is my life.
She is my world.
She is my only one.
She is mine.
She is everything.

And I will not lose her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641K 15.2K 44
Broken by soul, broken by heart. Valeria is Alpha's daughter who has been through lot of loss. She's in no rush finding her mate, so you can imagine...
188K 7.6K 22
For Austin it was paramount to find the woman who helped save his sister's life. Imagine the surprise when she turns out to be his mate. • Mature Con...
133K 2.4K 34
{Under editing} {Originally written in 2015} He had anger coursing through his veins and poison in his voice. She had playfulness in her soul and ch...
398 23 23
Alice is a 19 year old girl who is lost in the world and is part of the 30% of the population. She isn't like normal teens, she is a werewolf. It mig...