69 Shades Of Mahone (An Austi...

By XoBiebers

He's my boss. I can't be attracted to him but I can't help it. I should be fired for this. This wasn't suppo... More

Introduction
Characters/Cast
Chapter 1 - Meeting The Boss
Chapter 2- Coffee Accidents
Chapter 3 - Stomach Flu Issues
Chapter 4 - Lunch Dinner and Meetings
Chapter 5 part 1 - Lost keys
Chater 5 part 2 - Dreams
Chapter 6 - I Wish I Had A Family
Chapter 7 - The long awaited kiss
Chapter 8 - I Need Satisfaction
Chapter 9 - Wounds
Chapter 10 - Do me a favor?
Chapter 11 - She Deserves Love
Chapter 12 - She Isn't Like That
Chapter 13 - Spend the night?
Chapter 14 - Copy Machine Troubles
Chapter 15 - Back To Square One
Chapter 16 - Ignored
Chapter 17 - We Need To Talk
Chapter 18 - Did you find another girl?
Chapter 20 - Playing Pool
Chapter 21 - Kisses Down Low
Chapter 22 - The Morning After
Chapter 23 - Don't Forget Me
Chapter 24 Sneak Peek
Chapter 24 - Flings
Chapter 25 - Back Home
Chapter 26 - Remembering Last Night
Chapter 27 - Back Rubs
Chapter 28 - You're Such A Baby
Chapter 29 - Playing Footsies
Chapter 30 - Meeting Austin's Mother
Chapter 31 - Just One Dance, Please
Chapter 32 - Christmas Fun
Chapter 33 - Needing A Break
Chapter 34 - Forgive Me?
Chapter 35 - Quality time
Chapter 36 - Being Used
Chapter 37 - Done?
Chapter 38 - Hear Me Out
Chapter 39 - Letting You Go
Chapter 40 - Not Your Toy
Chapter 41 - My Girl
Chapter 42 - Valentines Day
Chapter 43 - He like's you a lot
Chapter 44 - First Date
Chapter 45 - Austin's Date
Chapter 46 - Austin's birthday
Chapter 47 - Oh My God
Chapter 48 - Find Someone Else
Chapter 49 - Interrupted
Chapter 50 - Florida
Chapter 51 - Three Words
Chapter 52 - Be A Good Girl
Chapter 53 - You're Late
Chapter 54 - With Your Big Eyes, And Your Big Lies
Chapter 55 - Trust Issues
Chapter 56 - She's Ruining Him
Chapter 57 - Scream My Name
Chapter 58 - Your Shutting Me Out
Chapter 59 - Don't Make Me Go Back
Chapter 60 - Done
Chapter 61 - She Taught Me How To Love
Chapter 62 - That's Not Why I Came Here
Chapter 63 - Please Stay With Me
Chapter 64 - The Letter
Chapter 65 - It Was Instinct
Chapter 66 - They Don't Know About Us
Chapter 66 Part 2
Chapter 68 - She's Everything
Chapter 69 - 2 Years
Chapter 70 - Candles
Chapter 71 - Cinnamon
Chapter 72 - Let My Tongue Say I'm Sorry
Chapter 73 - Dresses
Chapter 74 - I Do
Chapter 75 - Trouble
Chapter 76 - Trouble In Paradise
Chapter 77 - Everything's Alright
Chapter 78 - Cole
Chapter 79 - Sexual Remarks
New Story - Pretty Thoughts
Chapter 80 - More Important, The End.
Author's Note

Chapter 19 - Signing The Contract

21.2K 291 25
By XoBiebers

This Chapter Was Edited On: January 19th 2014

Song:  Imagine Dragons - Bleeding Out

-

Austin's POV:

 “So have you ever played pool?”  I asked, my lips forming into a smirk. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, not knowing why i had brought it up and why it mattered.

“No” she responded, but it came out more of a question. Perfect.

“Why do you ask?” she asked, resting her hand beside mine.

“Just curious” I shrugged off, acting as if I was 'just asking'

-

-

“I’ll see you tomorrow?” She said, it coming out more of a question. I nodded, I wasn’t even sure if I would show up tomorrow, considering how I had gotten a huge amount lack of sleep over the weekend.

I was just dropping her off a few blocks away from her home, we had just gotten done with dinner at a small restuarent in town near by us. I hadn't had the talk I wanted to have with her, and I guess I would just save it for later

But I told her yes, not wanting her to go to bed disappointed, that was the last thing I wanted. She gave me a soft smile, saying her goodbye.

Her hand rested on the handle to get out, but I knew something was urging her not to go. She shrugged of my jacket, “I almost forgot” she said, goosebumps arising on her perfect skin when she shrugged it off her shoulders..

“Keep it, it's cold out" I rejected.

“Austin it's only few blocks" She shot back. So stubborn.

"I don't want you to get sick"

She nodded before slipping it in. "Thanks for tonight"

"No problem" I responded.

"Wait!" I cut her off, she had already opened her door halfway. She closed it again and turned to look at me.

Not giving her a chance to ask why I has stopped her, I hovered my lips over hers. This is what she had wanted earlier.

Her soft lips moved perfectly with mine. A smile tugged at her lips through the kiss. I had already checked if anyone was outside earlier, but nothing. We were alone in the dark, and my car had been turned off. No one could see us.

We both pulled apart, flicking our tongues over our lips, enjoying the taste of each other.

"Bye" she blushed, swinging the door open and grabbing her purse. She glanced at me once more before shutting the door.

I patiently watched her walk to her home, making sure she got there safely. Once she had arrived to her home, I left.

-

-

Kayla's POV:

I let out a groan as my alarm clock annoyingly went off.

I turned off, before 'resting' my eyes again. I snapped them open noticing 10 minutes had gone by but really it felt like 30 seconds.

-

Slipping on some work appropriate clothes, which meant a pencil skirt with a blouse.

-

Scanning my ID card to get into the building, a new feature that had been added 3 days ago for safety reasons. The warm air took over my body once I entered.

I clocked in and went up to the 12th floor. Unlocking my office door I set my stuff down, deciding to get some coffee.

Pouring some cream and sugar into my coffee, I stirred it with the small skinny red straw and stuck the lid on the coffee cup.

The warm liquid went down my throat, waking me up. I knew most people were here since there office lights were on.

I walked by Austin's Office, I could tell it was pitch black inside meaning he wasn't here yet.

-

There was loud chaos outside my office, making me curious on what was going on.

I could hear Kelsey frustratedly talking on the office phone. Oh great some rude consumer.

There were files scattered all over in the lounge desk area.

"Do you speak French?" She asked, covering her hand on the speaker. I nodded, I had taken French in high school.

She handed me the phone letting me take over.

-

I set the phone into the receiver. "What was the problem?" She asked. Gathering up the files.

"Apparently the wrong shipment was sent to them. Wasn't much of a tragedy. Don't see why they couldn't call costumer service" I shook my head, they called our headquarters, which meant they called us.

I instructed them for the changes they wanted. I had lunch just a little while ago and I really wanted to take my break, not wanting to work. I loved my job, but the people I had to deal with sometimes made my blood boil. Must be harder for Austin.

Getting up from my office chair, I walked out, noticing most people were on their break, chatting with their colleagues.

I didn’t know my colleagues very well other than Kelsey and I sort of knew Chandler and Cindy, our friendship had been growing.

I swiftly knocked on Austin’s door, waiting for him to allow me to come in. Once I heard him say ‘come in’, I gently opened the door, stepping in. I noticed Cassandra standing there, a good few meters from Austin’s desk.

Fantastic, she was keeping away from him. I knew a lot of women in our building had been attracted towards Austin, they were willing to do anything for him. They would be his sex slave if he asked, that’s how desperate they were.

Every woman's head turned when he walked in. He was charismatic, magnetic, and everyone knew it. He had people bowing down to his feet, he had a lot of power in his hands. Everyone respected him, everyone stood up to talk to him, people got nervous to talk to him.

Cassandra stood there, looking somewhat guilty. “What can I get you Miss. McCann?” he asked, his eyes on me, smooth.

A blush crept on my cheeks, I knew Cassandra wouldn’t be able to see me since I was standing in front of her.

“I needed an outline for the new project” I said, fighting the smile that was threatening to creep on my face.

“I’ll get that for you in a second.” he spoke, so sophisticated.

“Miss. Smith, you are dismissed” he spoke. So demanding, so sexy.

“It’s in the bottom drawer of the black file cabinet.” he said, pointing to the file cabinet.

I walked over to the file cabinet, bending over pulling the drawer open. I saw numerous files. My eyes skimmed through the files, looking for the name of the file. I could Austin’s piercing on me, let me be specific, my ass.

I heard him let out a growl under his breath.

My eyes skimmed through the files and stopped once I found the one I needed.

Standing up straight, my back facing facing him. I got out the 2 different outline papers I needed.

"Come here" he demanded, breaking the normal silence that had fallen in the room.

"Blinds are open are the door is unlocked" I replied, knowing that we had to be strictly sneaky.

I heard him stand up, and quickly close the blinds that let you see all of New York, a beautiful sight to enjoy.

He locked the office door before returning to his chair. I put the file where it belonged before closing the drawer.

I set the papers down at the corner of his desk before walking over to Austin's chair. I gently sat on his lap, making sure not to get a wrinkle on his male slacks dress pants.

Resting the tip of my nose on his temple, I rested my lips on his ear. "How about next time you stop staring at my ass huh?" I whispered into his ear, a somewhat seductive tone laced in my voice.

He untucked my blouse that was under my skirt, his hand crawling under my blouse, feeling my bare skin, rubbing small circular motions with the pad of his thumb.

“I couldn’t help it” he whispered into my ear, tugging at me earlobe. I smiled uncontrollably, feeling happiest I have ever been in years, for some reason.

“Why aren’t you on your break?” he asked.

I shrugged, “Everyones out there and I don’t know anyone. I’ll just take it in a bit.”

“Socialize with your colleagues” he chuckled quietly, making sure no one out there could hear him, if they suspected a tiny thing, all hell would break loose.

“Well, im just new, they’ve all known each other for a long time” I sighed.

“You know, they went through the same thing as you when they first joined” he reassured, making me feel somewhat better.

“I know. I’m gonna go mail some stuff out.” I said, getting up off his lap, loosing all the warmth I had gotten from him.

He kept his gaze on me as I left.

-

-

*Tuesday*

Kelsey, Chandler, and I had decided to take one of our breaks. “Do we have inventory tomorrow?” I asked, waiting for my granola bar to drop from the vending machine.

“Yeah, we’ll probably be here all night tomorrow.” Kelsey responded, getting a Coke from the other vending machine.

-

A few minutes had passed and we were talking about some nonsense we enjoyed. We heard a man and a women talking causing us to look up.

Austin and some woman with a brief case walking to the elevator.

"Who's that?" I whispered, making sure they could hear us.

"His mistress?" Kelsey whispered.

"She's too ugly to be his mistress." Chandler retorted.

"Chandler" me and Kelsey scolded at the same time and tone.

"Maybe his lawyer, she's carrying a brief case and wearing a ugly woman suit" Chandler said, leaning back in his chair.

We nodded, harsh but it was true

-

-

*Thursday*

A knock occurred from the other side of the door, making me sit up straight and my eyes lock on the door, and in a swift movement, Austin walked in, closing the door after him.

“Hey” I gently said.

He nodded in my direction, as a response. Weird, usually he would give a reasonable response.

“Sign this for me?” he said, sliding a paper across the desk, in my direction.

“What is it?” I asked, scanning it quickly, not knowing what it was. It was a thick packet, making me slightly nervous.

“Nothing important, you don’t need to read it.” he said, convincing me.

I nodded, and he took that as his cue to leave.

-

I pook up the thick packet, finally having time to get to it. My eyes read carefully, not believing what I was reading. A part of me prayed it was a typo. I gulped, quickly flipping through the rest of the pages, realizing they all talked about the same thing.

Abruptly getting up from my chair, I stormed over to Austin’s office. Quickly checking if anyone else was in there by pressing my ear against the door.

It was quiet, swinging the door open, I closed it, I locked it angrily.

Austin’s eyes met mine, “What the hell is this?!” I angrily shouted, not loud of enough for my colleagues to hear but to him, I was angrily yelling.

I curtly threw the packet onto his desk, his eyes quickly scanned the papers and he looked up, understanding exactly what I was talking about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 9.2K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
335K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
423K 28.7K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
422K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...