Killer Queen ~ {H.E.S}

By lonelyacidtrip

She's a Killer Queen Gunpowder, gelatine Dynamite with a laser beam Guaranteed to blow your mind Anytime Reco... More

Homely, lonely bite
She doesn't just read books
Chastity means purity
I'm kinda into it
Just a trace of innocence...poof, gone
Angels fall too, my darling
Sorry love, but I don't really care
Might as well bring a 'Lemon to a knife fight'
Don't look now, but he's staring at you
That seat's taken
Drama bitch
Lip-lockin' Double-crossin'
Well, there she goes...murdering everything
Caring could kill you
His persona suits his decor
Art in my mouth *
Smoke in the lungs
Bite me

Philosophy

1.7K 55 15
By lonelyacidtrip

Desire to avenge and vengeance.
To have thoughts of revenge and execute them means to be struck with a violent – but temporary – fever. But to have thoughts of revenge without the strength of courage to execute them means to endure chronic suffering, a poisoning of body and soul. A morality that notes only the intentions assesses both cases equally; usually the first case is assessed as worse (because of the consequences that the act of revenge may produce). Both evaluations are short-sighted.

Reveling in revenge.
Crude men who feel themselves insulted tend to assess the degree of insult as high as possible, and talk about the offense in greatly exaggerated language, only so they can revel to their heart's content in the aroused feelings of hatred and revenge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5M 620K 106
BOOK 2/3 OF MALIGNANT SERIES (MATURE READ!) "We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain that's slapping repetitively against the...
8.8K 266 101
Ava, 25-year-old daughter and only-child of mafia boss Giovanni DeLuca, is married off to mafia boss Dominic 'Dom' Vitali and moved from New York to...
169K 6.1K 36
*WARNING: This book contains mature content; read at your own discretion* [Inspired by the song and video for Chocolate by The 1975] His jaw was cle...
178K 6.7K 75
1D watty awards winner | Completed| Harry Styles is a psychology student with a bright future, but when his mother falls ill, he stops studies for a...