Guide to all ToTheArk's videos

By truth_with_light

A little guide to watch and to understand all the ToTheArk's videos, a part of the horror web series Marble H... More

Introduction
Regards
Operator
Deluge
Impurity
Exit
Program
Advocate
Addition
Signal
Return
Version
Attention
Admission
Warning
Entry ######
Fragments
Broadcast
Sidetone
enttry #37
Forecast
Intermission
Indicator
Memories
Inquiry
Classified
Sidenote
Extraction
Reminder
Decay
Session
Reference
observation
entry/Entry #61
Isolation
Display
Surveillance
Entry #68
Decline
entry #73
Conversion
File
Quadrant
Null
DONE

Messages

239 7 2
By truth_with_light

Messages is the response to Entry #18.
Its description is ".".
This is the only video of ToTheArk mentioned by Jay during all the series.
It uses external footage of a ship sinking of the USS Arizona at Pearl Harbor.
The sentences "Tell us", "You have been keeping secrets" and "Smile for the camera" appear on the screen. The important thing in this video is the use of a plural pronoun ("Tell us"), which means that ToTheArk isn't only one person, but at least two people. Another significant thing is that Tim's face can be seen at the end of the video.
The audio is a reversed and slowed down version of a song played by a full band or orchestra.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 244 1
You're Natsu's mate and dying from a weakening heart, the two of you got in a fight and now he won't speak to you. What now?
10.4K 2.6K 18
"හරි නරකයි ඔහෙ මට ඉන්න දෙන්නැ ඉහි..ඉහි ,අනික මන් ඔහෙගෙ නමවත් දන්නෑ" යෙහස් බිම බලාගෙන කිව්වා.. "මගෙ නම විහංඟ , විහංඟ ප්‍රභාෂ්වර රත්නායක ....කවුරැහරි උ...
18.8K 719 21
Bad boy Jake falls in love with the schools nerd who is more than willing to put him in his place.
9.2K 243 7
You and Your twin sister Spring L/N have been abused for 6 years by your abusive father, life was veru rough at the times... but one day you both ran...