graphic tutorials || by me

By disenchantedmind

hi, I post tutorials and FREE templates! easy to follow, step by step instructions and - hopefully - helpful... More

♡ Apps ♡
♡ How to Download Fonts on Phonto ♡
♡ Simple is Good ♡
♡ Superimpose Polaroid Tutorial ♡
♡ Lightbulb Superimpose Template ♡
♡ Yellow Eyes Template ♡
♡ Ripped Paper Effect ♡
♡Butterfly Template♡
♡Butterfly Template 2♡
♡Ripped Paper Effect 2♡
♡Cat Silhouette♡
♡ Clock/Girl Overlay ♡

♡ How to Make a Murder Mystery Cover ♡

227 5 1
By disenchantedmind

A murder mystery novel is suspenseful, dark, and a little scary. We need to make the cover like that as well. So, first things first, get your image. Try finding something simple but sinister. A good thing to also have is an accented colour, like red. You can make the title the same colour to make it stand out more.

This is the image I've chosen: (once again, comment or message me if you want to use it)

There is a section of Crimson that we'll use later for the title and subtitle. It has a vignette around the outside and a sinister weapon atop a rose. It fits the genre well.

As well as adding text, I have also added a filter to make the colours, especially the red, stand out more.
The fonts I used: title and subtitle: Northwood High (dafont), author: Forbid Nothing (dafont).
Thanks,
♡ 0LiViA ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 2.2K 37
Four boys start their college journey at Washington University. Neo knew it would be a challenge, but he thought college would be the problem, not th...
4.8K 868 23
Hi, I'm the owner of the petition and I'm going to be talking about this ban of it, vote and comment & sign the petition act WE NEED ABOUT 10k SIGNA...
98.3K 558 11
တက္ကသိုလ်တတ်နေကြတဲ့ အဆောင်နေ ကျောင်းသားတွေရဲ့ Sex ဖြစ်တဲ့ပုံစံကို စိတ်ကူးယဥ်ပြီးရေးသားထားတဲ့ ဝတ္ထုရှည်(ဇာတ်လမ်းတွဲ)လေးပါ