All In My Head | Issac Lahey...

By cherriasian

{Book One} "I can be good, I can be true. You know I don't love anyone, but I love you." - Chapel ' Nicole Do... More

Mishaps and The Unexplainable
Girls Can't Play
Not How I Expected To Walk Home
You're Okay
I Know What You're Feeling
Ice Skating & Ice Hurting
The Game
Ignore, Ignore, and... Ignore.
This'll Be Fun
Stuck In The Middle Of Friendship
Finally Working Together
Raving and Saving
I Like This Type Of Isaac
Panic
It's Over
REMASTERING THIS?
NEW ISAAC LAHEY FANFICTION

Just Another Casual Lacrosse Practice

6.8K 171 62
By cherriasian

Chapter Three - Gotta Get Out by 5 Seconds Of Summer

"Cause I know what'll happen. If we get through this. If the Earth ends of crumbling down to it's knees, baby. We just gotta get out. We just gotta get out."

   Coming home that night to a ton of homework, no dinner, and a angry aunt was stressful, considering she even had to make up a complete lie just to keep two secrets. 

   The next morning Katherine walked up the stairs at the entrance, spotting Alison and a strawberry-blonde girl walking beside her. Oh, that's probably Lydia. Katherine ran up to Allison, "Hey Alison." she said, and looked at Lydia. "You must be Lydia. It's nice to meet you."

   "Who is she?" Lydia asked, looking at Alison. 

   "Oh, this is Katherine. She's new here." Alison spoke, Lydia nodding. "You really don't remember anything?" she asked, getting back to the point they were discussing before Katherine cut in.

   "They called it a fugue state, which is basically a way of saying 'We have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days.'" Lydia explained. "But personally, I don't care. I lost nine pounds." she added, smiling. 

    The three chuckled. "Are you ready for this?" Alison asked.

   Lydia scoffed, "Please. It's not my aunt's a serial killer." she joked, then quickly entered school. 

   Katherine and Alison followed after, though then noticing that everyone has stopped, looking at Lydia who was standing there quite uncomfortable. After a few seconds, Katherine and Alison leaned to Lydia, "Maybe it's the nine pounds." Lydia then strutted away, the two following after.

   After changing into her uniform in the girl's locker room, she walked into the boy's locker room. Thinking that she probably looks ridiculous, but since she was a girl her outfit was actually different. The shorts were a little shorter, the jersey wasn't that big, it was perfect size. Katherine hated how she had to tie her hair in a pony tail in order to play. She wants her hair to fall free just like in the movies. 

   As Katherine entered the locker room, just then the sound of chain clattering started, making Katherine stop herself, looking at what was actually a series of chains falling out of the locker in front of Stiles and Scott. Coach walked up next to stiles, looking down at the chains when it finally hit the ground, ending. "Part of me wants to ask. The other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So I'm gonna walk away. " he said, then walked away, asking nothing about the chains. Katherine already knew what the chains are for, so she looked away, trying to find Isaac. And soon she found him.

   Walking over to him behind the lockers. Standing beside him, Isaac then noticed her. "Are you okay?" Katherine asked, noticing how he somehow looks like he's struggling with his werewolf powers. 

   "Yeah, totally." Katherine barely heard, knowing he was lying. 

   "Just stay near me on the field. I don't need you wolfing out." she said, concerned, crossing her arms over her chest before getting ready to get humiliated for being a girl on a all boys lacrosse team.

   Standing near Isaac while outside, Katherine thought that something bad might happen. She knew she wasn't phychic so it was probably just her and her big imagination. The sound of coach's whistle interrupted her thoughts. "Let's go! Line it up! Faster!" he yelled.

   Following Isaac, she spoke, "Remember, I'm right behind you Isaac. Don't draw attention." she reminded, lining up right behind him.

   "Make daddy proud." Katherine heard coach say.

   Scott was currently goalie, and Katherine couldn't really see much thanks to Isaac's height. She heard the whistle blow, Coach tossing the ball to the boy first in line. Katherine not knowing a whole two-thirds of the team was quite confusing especially with their jersey numbers. Just as coach threw the ball to the boy up first, Scott ran away from his position, and running up to the boy slamming him to the ground.

   Katherine turned around to Stiles, "What the hell is Scott doing?"

   Stiles's eyes widened, "Uh, he's-"

   Katherine cut him off, "Stiles, I know what Scott is. Don't lie to me, and also don't ask me why, I'll explain later."

   "Are-"

   "No, I'm not a werewolf, or normal, or human."

   "Are you-"

   "Yes, Stiles, I am single. Now please tell me what the heck Scott is doing."

   Stiles sighed, "He's trying to find out who the new werewolf is." he whispered. Katherine suddenly became worried. Oh no...

   Katherine nodded, turning back to where she facing only to notice that Isaac was a few more boys away from actually playing. Looking towards him, she noticed how his eyes were glowing, and that his head was hanging low.

   "Isaac," Katherine spoke. "Calm down, you need to control it." she reminded, affecting nothing. She sighed, seeing him now breathe heavily. Looking down she slowly removed her glove from her right hand, then Isaac's glove from his left hand. Katherine hesitated, but then she held Isaac's hand, making him look at her, no longer looking down or breathing heavily. 

   "What are you doing?" he asked, looking down at their hands. 

   Katherine stood in front of Isaac, still holding his hand. "I'm helping you." she answered. "Isaac look me in the eyes." He did as told, and Katherine felt a few butterflies release from her stomach. "You need to calm down, okay? You are also not going to wolf out or hurt anyone on that field, okay?" 

   "Chase, stop playing with Lahey and let him play!" Katherine heard coach yell, making her give on last look at Isaac before putting her glove back on. 

   "Will do, coach." she responded loudly, and went back to where her spot in the line was.

   Katherine stood back, still hoping that her plan worked in some way, if not she just might consider joining the lacrosse team. Coach threw the ball to Isaac, him catching it swiftly and already running towards the goal, but yet again Scott ran towards him, crashing together the two landed on the ground. From what Katherine could see, Isaac's eyes were glowing again, and his mouth was moving, but she couldn't make out what he way saying. Glancing to the side, she noticed Stiles's dad, and two more deputies. Oh great...

***

   "His father's dead. They think he was murdered." Scott informed, beside Katherine.

   "Yeah, except by something that shouldn't be locked in jail, more like something that should be killed or at least cured." Katherine said, watching Isaac talk to some of the sheriffs. 

   "What do you mean?"

   Katherine sighed, "What I mean is that I was with him last night when his father was murdered."  

   Stiles and Scott looked at her confused, "Why were you with him last night?" Scott asked.

   "Not what we're focusing on right now." 

   "Are they saying he's a suspect?" Stiles asked, looking at Scott.

   "I'm not sure, why?"

   "Because they can lock him in a holding cell for 24 hours." Stiles informed, making Katherine worried. 

   "Like overnight?" she asked, eyes widened.

   "During the full moon." Stiles answered.

   Now, Katherine was worried as ever. "How good are these holding cells at holding people?" she asked, her tone changing. 

   "People, good." Stiles paused, "Werewolves, probably not that good."

   "Stiles!" Scott said, panicking.

   "What? She knows the secret."

   Scott looked at Katherine, "How do you know all about the-"

   "I'll explain when we're not in front of a crowd of teenagers." she said, cutting him off. 

   Scott then went back to the point at hand, "Stiles, remember when I said I don't have the urge to maim and kill?" he asked.

   "Yeah." Stiles answered.

   Scott paused, "He does."

SORRY IT'S SHORT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 162 12
"ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ꜱᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʟᴀᴅᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ꜱᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍʏ ɴᴇᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜɴ ʀɪꜱᴇꜱ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛᴏʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀ...
815K 37.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
175K 3K 20
"I don't have anyone" "You have me" Book 1 Copyright © 2016 by EnchantedClouds
5.5K 285 10
"Y/N is an ordinary boy, who watches anime, reads light novels and manga. But if one day, he was suddenly transported to the world of his favorite li...