Oracles to the gods. (Book 2...

By Darkest_Rose

My name is Electra and I'm a hybrid, but not the normal kind, I'm a mix of demigod and werewolf, I have a uni... More

Oracles to the gods
Arriving in town
The Alpha in me
Haunted dreams of the past & a glimpse into the future
Hex Nightclub
Rogues
Finding my mate
The start of fighting back
Jack POV, counting every heartbeat
First Kiss
Alpha vs Alpha
What's to come
Golden Amber Eyes POV
Becoming paranoid !
Talk about falling
My protective side
Do you accept?
Another first
Powerful
The after glow
Underworld
My powers
The House of Hades
Tartarus
Heartbroken and shattered
Your punishment
Olympus
Still haven't learnt !
Athena, future to look forward to it
Returning home

Athena has arrived

30.9K 1.3K 84
By Darkest_Rose

Chapter 21

I woke up in Erebus arms, I turned to find him still asleep. I looked at him praying I was right, that I haven't played into the hands of Athena. As I looked at him I knew in my heart he would never betray me. I can't help but feel whatever Athena is seeking me out for I feel it is going to be completely life changing. I honestly dont know how I'm going to feel when I see her. I have so much rage and hate for her tucked neatly away inside me, for fear I could destroy everything around me if I truely let it all out. I am a full goddess and the Oracle, I have no doubt in my mind that if I did blow it wouldn't be good for the surrounding town.

         With so much power inside me, I wonder was I ever truely destined for Jack at all, if I mated him, I would have stayed a demigod, with more power than my body could hold. Would I have ended up killing him and the pack along with me if I couldn't control my power. Was I always destined for Erebus, would I have ever found him if the gods didn't find out about me and I never needed protection. When I saw glimpses of when I would meet Jack, I saw his rejection and pain, but when I saw Erebus, I felt love I never thought I would ever have. This gorgeous man lying across from me completely changed my life over night. He made me feel safe when I haven't felt that in over a year, he brought light to my dark life and made me want to fight for our future. I just wish my parents got to meet him as my soul mate and not just as any other god. I think my mom would have loved him for how protective is he and how happy he makes me.

                  I couldnt help but reach out and touch his face, to make sure he is real and this isn't a beautiful dream that I haven't woken from yet. I felt sparks and electricity as my fingers made contact with his face. That's all I needed to know this is real. He didn't wake up but he leaned into my touch, smiling. I pulled my hand gently away as I slipped out of bed and grabbed my hoody, pulling it over my top and shorts. I grabbed my hightops, putting them on as I slipped out of the room. I walked downstairs and out the back door. I looked up at the sky as the sun was breaking through the last of the darkened sky.

                                                      I took my chain out from under my top and held the stone, as I thought of my mother. Like always my surroundings change as I looked around watching my mom memory play out. I watched my mom and dad smiles with so much happiness, I looked around and found us in a clinic room. I looked back at my mom lying on the bed, I watched as my dad walked in with me nestled in his arms, I watch as he sits down and hands me to my mother, who looks at me with so much love I can feel my chest ache. The memory faded faster than I wanted it too, there getting harder to hold onto. I still felt the ache in my chest, I would give anything to see them one more time. I knew in the memory as they looked at me as a baby, they would do anything to protect me and they did, they protected me which caused their death.

                                 I need answers from Athena, I want to know what happened after Artemis took me from their arms, my mom promised to find a way back to me and I know she would do everything she could to hold that promise. I need to know what Zeus did. I will find a way to make him pay. He took the ones I loved away from me, I will take what he loves away from him. I'm a goddess now and Erebus said I will be as strong or stronger than most of the gods. If I learn what my powers are and how to fight with them, I might have a chance against him or destroy him slowly.

                                             I was pulled from my thoughts as I felt the energy shift around me. She is here. I stood up and faced where I felt the energy gather. She appeared a little away from where I am standing. I make eye contact with the woman who ruined my life. I couldnt control the anger and rage that built up in me. I felt energy leave my body rapidly, as it aimed itself for Athena hitting her full force, I watched as it sent her flying through the trees at an inhuman spreed. I tried to push my anger and rage back inside me. I'm not in control or know what my new powers are yet.

"I'm in control now Athena, your safe for now" I said knowing she can hear me quite clearly.

I saw her make her way towards me cautiously, as if she expected another attack and in all honestly it could happen quite easily.

"You saw me coming" she asked.

"I am the Oracle, you have made sure I can no longer hide that fact, as you can see, I'm quite hidden" I said sharply.

"That's what I'm here to explain electra, if you will listen to me" she said, I looked at the goddess standing in front of me, I once loved her and now I can barely stand to look at her, but I want answers that only she can give me.

"You can come in, but if I even get the sense your a threat to me, I will make sure I send you to underworld, even if it kills me" I said with no emotions on my face.

" I'm not here to hurt you Electra, you are very special to me, you know that" she said with hurt eyes.

"I thought that once but looked what happened, are you coming in or not" I said as I walked into the house. I threw some sticks on the fires as it was still burning slowly.

"You came here for a reason Athena, what is it?" I asked. But before she could open her mouth Erebus appeared in front of me, prepared to protect me, when he saw it was Athena, he moved to stand beside me.

"Erebus, what are you doing here, did Ares ask you to protect Electra?" she asked. Erebus looked at me to see if he should tell her or not. I nodded my yes to him, as he gave me a breathtaking smile.

"Yes Ares asked me to protect Electra, when I came to protect her, I found she was my soul mate, Electra has claimed me and I have claimed her" he said smiling as he kissed my forehead, as a shocked but happy Athena stood in front of us.

"Congratulations, you are prefect for Electra, as she is for you" she said, as a beaming Erebus stood beside me, he looks like a kids who just got candy.

"What did you want to talk about Athena, I will listen to you but I can't control what my reactions will be" I said.

"Thank you Electra, I was expecting a fight when I came but I wasnt expecting you to be so strong already, most gods couldnt throw another god as far as you did without touching them" Athena said with pride on her face as she looked at me, I had to look away, I didn't want to be weak and embrace her as I did a thousands of times before.

"What happened, are you okay Electra?" Erebus asked glaring at Athena.

"I didn't hurt her Erebus, Athena sent me flying through her woods with unnatural speed with just a thought, Electra is very strong" Athena explained as Erebus smilied proudly at me.

I sat down in the couch opposite her with Erebus sitting beside me, as I watched her carefully as she sat down.

"I came to explain what happened Electra, I didn't betray you the way you think, I was working on translating the gods old language to see what it meant for you as the Oracle. After a decade of trying I asked Erebus to help me. We had just gotten most of it translated except the last couple of lines. But I didn't realise that I had drawn Zeus attention, not until he cornered me, taking what I had in my hands. I only had the picture and not the translation with me. When he saw the sign of the Oracle, he ran through every child born and he started to piece it all together, that you were only in Olympus twice, Ares and Aphrodite were very protective over you. When I knew he figured it out I called Artemis to warns all of you" she explained.

"What does the mark translate to?" I asked, not wanting to discuss my parents with her til I was calmer.

"I also found writings from the last Oracle, who spoke of the most powerful Oracle to come, that's you Electra. The mark means you can only be claimed by true pure love, you were to have a mate like all wolves, but he was never going to have pure love for you like a god could. The gods can never claim you Electra, their intentions towards you were never for love only for greed.  You are not like other oracles who were just vessels and kept hidden by one of the gods. You have powers to rival Zeus himself Electra. You have many powers, if what the old oracle spoke of is true you have a least one power from each of the twelve gods that sit on Olympus" she said as Erebus looked at me with awe and love in his eyes.

If what she says it true, I can get to Zeus with the knowledge that he can never claim me, any of them. I have my freedom back.

"Do the gods know this?" I asked.

"No, they dont care what the mark says other than your the oracle, they listened to Artemis when they said you would have a mate and that they could never claim you once you found him" she said.

Do they know I have been claimed?" I asked remember the glow that wrapped around me.

"No, they have know idea, especially that you are now a pure goddess with more power that they can imagine, it will be a shock to find your soul mate is another god" she said smiling.

"I need to know what happened to my parents after Artemis took me, how they died" I asked

"That why I came Electra, that's what I need to talk to you to you about" she said

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 12.9K 15
Zeus has escaped Tartarus. He has his eyes firmly set on Electra. He has thought of nothing but her and how he has claim her. At first he wanted her...
1.1K 297 56
"Cassandra run!" That's all my life has been about- running. Trying to escape one problem or the other, yet never completely evading it. This was my...
3M 97.7K 48
Half god and half wolf, I have spent my life training for the moment I will come face to face with my parent's killer. Meeting my mate is something t...
7.5K 239 25
Hi, My name is Aiyana. I was raised by an ordinary wolf pack. I always knew I was different but I truly didn't know how different I was until I met...