Sonic Bow [2]

By Izy_Winchester

I had gotten myself stuck in a place called Torchwood. But it's important that you know nothing is it seems n... More

Prologue
1. Darkness and Fangs
White Lies (Preview)
IMPORTANT A/N
2. White Lies
3. It's going to be okay
4. Crowley
5. Underestimate me much?
6. C
7. Isaac
8. I Dare You
9. Christmas Special
10. Who's Isabelle?
11. The Game's Afoot
12. Stark
13. Young Assassin
14: The Woods
A/N NEXT/LAST BOOK

A/N SPIN OFF AND PREQUEL

52 2 1
By Izy_Winchester

Hey guys, it's been awhile.
I thought I'd tell you about the new book I'm working on. It's called The Original Isabelle, and it's basically about the first rough draft of Isabelle, which was Isabelle Donovan. See Belle was originally a foster child to the Winchesters along with her sister Sara Donovan, (Who's first book called True Blood is in the works now. so check that out on July 14th.). So The Original Isabelle will be out at the end of this month or sometime next month.
True Blood will be out on the 14th, so I really hope you check it out.
Oh, I almost forgot, the first chapter to the third and last book in this trilogy, Changed is out now.
Alright I love you guys. Bye. ~ Izzy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 18 19
When a hunt goes wrong with a nest of vampires you are saved by the Winchesters. You've heard of the winchesters but was always a work by yourself ty...
8.9K 486 28
"𝙇𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝟲𝟳 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙫𝙮 𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙡𝙖, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩. 𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮...
13K 305 38
your dean and Sam's little sister you have very little knowledge of them because your father John and your mom would slip up and mention 2 boys named...
1.3M 42.5K 29
Have you ever known you were meant for more or that there was another piece to the puzzle? I always had known this small town Nevada life wasn't what...