Mrs.CEO

By Skylar0909

Contract ✔️ Engagement ✔️ Wedding ✔️ They never said marriage was easy. More

1.Stop Shoving that Contract in My Face
2.No, what?
3. Hottie with a Body
4. Empire State Building
5. Daniel
6. Bruised Arms
7. Alec Sloan
9. Who has the Real Power?
10. Internet Vows
11. The Return of the Lover
12. Spooning
13. Sick Shower
14. Muddy Puddle
15. Flirty Comments
16. The Highest Bidder
17. Losing Fingers
18. The Phone Call
19. Us
20. Dive
21. Sperm Donor
22. White Dress Became Red
23. Blessing in Disguise
24. My Idiot
25. Unexpected Child
26. Hope
27. Who am I?
28. One More Maxwell
29. Difficult Position
30. Unique Names
31. Elizabeth
32. Trading
33. Stinky Diapers
34. Nothing has Changed
35. Three Steps Back
36. Kids Around
37. Goodbye
38. No Body to Mourn
39. Yes
40. Real Vows
41. Aftermath
42. Want
43. Near Perfection
44. Good Father
45. A Gem
46. The Return of the Missing Mother
Quick Authors Note
47. Leap of Faith
48. A Six Course Meal
49. Dessert
50. The True Meaning of Love
51. Epilogue

8. A Princess Wedding?

33.7K 1.3K 154
By Skylar0909

"So you finally decided to get home?" was the first thing I heard once I stepped a foot inside the room.

"Yes, father." I said.

"Where'd you go?" He asked.

"I went to go the church in which we are getting married, and then for a coffee run."

"I tracked the credit card and you didn't purchase anything." He stated. Stalker much?

"I met someone who was pleasant, unlike you, and he bought me coffee."

"HE?" He yelled.

"Stop yelling, and yes it was a he. He was a gentlemen and nice."

"You can't be going around with guys, I'm a known figure what if there was paparazzi? I have an image to maintain."

"Look, we just went for one cup of coffee. I did not do anything inappropriate with him we just talked that is all, don't worry I know my duty is to maintain your stupid image impeccable." I stormed off to my room and slammed the door.

Suddenly my phone began to buzz it was a text message from Alec.

On a scale from 1-10 how mad is it?

A 100 I would say, but I don't care. I replied.

Such a rebel

That's the only way to go

You're probably exhausted so I'll let you sleep, sweet dreams.

Goodnight, Alec.

That whole night I was unable to sleep, I was jittery and very smiley because of the coffee and Alec. There was something about Alec that made me smile.

The Next Day ~
"I swear to god if you keep rushing me you are not going to have a bride." I threatened. It was barely 9:00 in the morning and Dylan had dragged me away from my bed. He claimed we had to go look at the venue for the wedding reception. I was just so exhausted, the jet lag had kicked in.

"Good morning, Dakota." Sky said as we walked to the car. She handed me a cup of ice coffee.

"You're a life savior." I grabbed the coffee and put my sunglasses on. I felt like I had a terrible hangover, I looked like hell too.

As we got closer to the car I saw a man standing right next to the car. He looked oddly familiar. We kept walking and I recognized the guy, Landon.

"LANDON!" I yelled and waved like a crazy person which took Dylan and Sky by surprise.

"Hey Ms.Dakota, lovely seeing you here." He chuckled.

"What did I say about the Ms. part?"

"Sorry!" He said and opened the car door.

The car ride to the reception was not quiet due to the constant talking of Sky. She was giving me every small detail of the wedding.

"We're here." Dylan announced. I looked out the window and saw a freaking castle.

"What is this!?" I said.

"Our reception location."

"This is a castle."

"Oh really I was not aware of that." Why does he always have to be a smart ass?

"Exactly how many people are attending the wedding?" I asked Sky.

"300." She replied.

"300?!!!!!?! IM ONLY GOING TO KNOW LIKE 5 PEOPLE INCLUDING YOUR FAMILY."

"Why are you so surprised you know I'm a---"

"Public figure and a pain in my ass." I walked away from him and headed to the door.

The doors were wide open so I simply walked in. The castle was not enormous it was more than enormous. I could get lost in here and never be found. Sky showed us around and directed us to the room we were using for our wedding reception. Once I saw it I knew 300 people were not going to fill up the whole room, the room was enormous. Glass chandeliers hanging around, the floor was filled with gold color tiles and the windows were large enough to have a view of the forest next to the castle.

"The plan is to make you feel like a princess." Dylan spoke up. I think that was the nicest thing he's said to me.

"Well that's a plan we can agree on." I smiled.

Sky and Dylan discussed details while I looked around the room again, this would be the perfect wedding if it were there right guy I thought to myself.

"I need you to choose a song for our first dance, Dakota." Dylan said breaking my train of thought.

"Okay." I said.

"Just no funny business, something nice and danceable." He warned.

"Okay, we're done here. Dakota, this is a one in a lifetime offer, would you like to go explore the city?" He asked.

"Sure, why not? As long as you buy food."

"It's a deal, Landon please take Sky back to the hotel, Dakota and I will walk." He stated and Landon obediently nodded.

"Come on, let's go!"

I walked next to him out of the castle. We then began to walk, next to each other. I looked at my surroundings; the sun and chirping birds, to be exact.

"Lets go eat first, there's a restaurant a few minutes away." I nodded and continued to walk in silence, it was a comfortable silence.

"So have you thought about the name for your restaurants?" He suddenly asked.

"Honestly, not really. I want something unique and eccentric, something that would intrigue customers." I replied.

"But don't make it too eccentric because instead of intriguing costumers you'll scare them off." He chuckled.

"Then do you have a suggestion Mr.Know It All?"

"Well if I were to name it I would choose something awesome like Dylan Maxwell is Amazing."

"My customers are supposed to leave happy not disgusted." I jokingly said.

"I'll give you an A for effort, but F for the joke, that sucked."

"I beg to differ, I believe it was extremely funny."

" Yeah, sure whatever. So what's your favorite color?" He asked.

"That's random, but green. Like every time I think of green I think of the nature which I love, what's yours? Wait let me guess, pink!" I said. Dylan laughed, like it was a genuine laugh and it was pleasant to my ears.

"Yes, it's definitely pink, for my wedding tux I was planning on wearing a pink one."

"That's not fair, the spotlight is supposed to be on me not you." I gently punched his arm.

"Keep telling yourself that." He chuckled.

"How mu---"

"We're here!" He stated. The name of the restaurant was Restaurant 7 Portes by simply from glancing you could tell it was an upscale restaurant. We walked in to be greeted by a hostess.

"Sir, do you have a reservation?" The hostess asked.

"Yes, it's under Maxwell." The hostess looked through her list and found the last name. We followed her to our table. Dylan pulled out the seat for me and then sat down. The hostess left us a menu and told us a waitress would come by in a few minutes to take our orders.

"How'd you know I was going to say yes? You made reservations and all." I asked Dylan.

"Because you can't resist the charm."

"What charm?" I snorted which caused Dylan to laugh.

Dylan was about to reply when the waitress came to grab our orders. During the whole lunch time we joked, and talked. I was in shock to see that side of Dylan. A side in which he was funny, stress free, and happy.

After we finished our lunch we decided to go explore the beautiful streets of Spain. We stopped like at twenty shops and bought all these small souvenirs.

"Have you been here before, like in Spain?" I asked as we were walking.

"Yes, numerous times actually."

"Have you ever done the bull run?"

"I don't have a death wish." He chuckled.

"I would pay big money to see you run for your life." I laughed imaging Dylan running away from a pair of bull horns.

"Of course you would, you hate me." He laughed.

"I don't hate you I'm just not your biggest fan." I admitted.

"Well that's okay because I have a lot of fans everywhere I go."

"I'm sure that you do."

"So how do you like Spain so far?" He asked.

"It's lovely, it's beautiful itself and there's nice people so I love it."

"That I can agree on."

"Is that the first time you agree with me?!" I asked in shock.

"Don't get used to it." He said.

Dylan and I kept walking through the streets of Spain, until I suddenly stopped because a familiar face was feet away from me. The figure turned around and smiled straight at me, it was Alec.

"Hey Dakota!" He waved.

"Who is that? He looks oddly familiar." Dylan whispered.

"A friend." I replied. Alec was now in front of us with a smile on his face. He gave me a friendly hugged, and I could see Dylan glaring.

"It so nice seeing you again, who is this?" He asked.

"Dylan Maxwell, her boyfriend and future husband." Dylan said before I was able to say anything.

"Oh." Alec flatly said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked changing the topic.

"Sightseeing I guess." He said.

"Hmm haven't you had a lot of time to go sightseeing?" I asked and Alec chuckled.

"You never get tired of sightseeing here." He said.

"We have to go." Dylan said.

"B--"

"Let's go!" He said yanking my arm. I could tell Alec was going to say something, but I gave him begging eyes to not say anything. As I walked away with Dylan he gave me a sad wave and I gave him a sad smile.

"WHATS YOUR PROBLEM!" I yelled at Dylan and got rid of his grip on my arm.

"Don't yell!" He hissed.

"Fine, but don't you ever yank my arm like that I'm not your property."

"Well don't ever flirt with other guys in front of me." He said.

"Are you fucking kidding me? We just said hi!"

"That was not a simple hi."

"You're an idiot. Please stop talking." I said as I walked away.

"Don't walk away from me." Dylan said as he grabbed my arm and spun me around.

"Then stop saying stupid stuff, I don't have the energy to deal with what? Your jealousy?"

"Jealous? Over you? Come on, stop thinking so highly of yourself. You're nobody to me, just a business agreement and let's not forget the daughter of a gambler and alcoholic, oh and lastly a college drop out." He hissed. My eyes were beginning to water, but I was not going to cry in front of him. So I did was a grown up would have done I kicked him in his crotch and walked away. That's how I won.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 10K 26
What will happy when a girl gets married to a billionaire, the CEO of a popular company and at the same time work with him as his assistant? Read to...
5.2M 188K 45
𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦...
605K 16K 115
She wanted the money, he wanted the child. It was that simple, not until she realized that signing a contract was the worst decision of her life. Or ...
21K 742 45
"We never believe in miracle, until you came."