Prison Chic #1st book of the...

By RedNos

#26 in Action on 7/3/2016 Joanna Blake is a reckless girl who wished to be normal all her twenty-one years bu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10-2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Frienship... Forever?
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A dark, dark Past
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
I Guess I'm Stuck With You
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Unexpected
Death.. and Love
Chapter 25
Chapter 26- part 1
Chapter 26- part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Loyalty is... hard to get
Over and over, your son.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Final Chapter 55 (Part 1)
Final Chapter 55 (Part 2)
Epilogue
Announcement!
BONUS Ending

Chapter 50

3.8K 103 13
By RedNos

NOOOOOOT EDITED.. but carefully written.

Love you <3

“Hold on, hold on!” Joanna interrupted the heavy discussion that was going between the men after a long period of attentive silence, “You are telling me that this.. Warehouse is inaccessible?”

“Well, that’s one way of putting it.” Fernando motioned with his finger. “According to what boss and the others who went with him there, the warehouse was closed down with guards and apparently the gates and doors were locked by passcodes and the like.”

“And they wasn’t able to go inside?”

“No.” Fernando shook his head, “you were lucky to be held in that old farm instead of that one. Otherwise we wouldn’t have been able to get you out of there.”

“But…” Joanna bit her lower lip, “..Julian is there right now?”

“Yes. I have some sources that confirm that.” Fernando replied.

“So what’s the plan? How can we get in there?” Joanna asked.

“Well,” a beefy man interrupted them, “we are thinking about using explosives. We have several options.”

“But it’s too risky,” Fernando said, “Because that way we will lose the element of surprise and we have no clue of what’s inside that place.”

He had a point, Joanna thought, but she couldn’t think of any other way, before…

“Wait!” she snapped, making the few men look at her, “You said passcodes. Like electronic things, right?” She asked, too enthusiastically.

“Y… yeah?” Fernando arched a brow.

“Well, if it’s computer things, then it can be hacked! Right?” she asked, looking around the men faces.

“We actually thought about it, sweets. But knowing Peter White, the programming would be difficult to decode.” Fernando told her softly.

“Yeah, I understand,” Joanna said, almost cheerfully, “But these difficult things were nothing to Julian. He could break into anything.” She explained.

“But..” one of the men said slowly, eying her as if she was some kind of freak, “Drake isn’t here. He’s captured by them.”

“I know that.” Joanna gave him the same look he was giving her. “But there’s someone else who could help… or at least I hope he could.”

“What? Who?” Fernando unfolded his arms, and placed his elbows on his knees, obviously interested.

Joanna gave him a wide knowing look.

It was cold, but very hot.

It was as if his skin was ice cold but his insides were flaming hot. Whatever they were giving him, it was killing him slowly.

“Hey drake! Open your mouth, you need to drink this.” Someone shouted above him and Julian opened his eyes and tilted his head back to look at the man who was holding a large glass of what seemed to him like water.

He wanted to look away and deny his body from relieving its thirst, but his mouth betrayed his intention when it opened by its self and accepted the pouring of the blissful cold water down his aching throat.

“There you go.” The man said once the glass was emptied, “feeling better now?”

Julian wanted to spit at the unknown man but felt too drained to do so, so he only scowled weakly before he dropped his head down.

“you seriously need to accept the boss’s offer if you wanted to get out of this torture.” The man said. Great, Julian thought, so they sent him someone to persuade him this time.

“No, thank you.” Was Julian’s retort, “I’d rather die.”

“Dignity, I get it.” The man said as he poured water into the same glass and offered it to him. Julian looked up, threw him a hateful glare then accepted the water again. He pulled off the ropes that tied his hands to the chair’s arms but felt the restrain even stronger. Or maybe he was just getting weaker.

“Call it whatever you want..” Julian cleared his throat, “I just won’t work for that guy.”

“They are looking for the girl, you know.” The man said and Julian tensed. He knew whom he was referring to. “It’s only a matter of time before they get her.”

Julian pushed whatever he could of his body up in a surprising motion that the man had to jump back even though it was impossible for Julian to reach him anyway. “You dare threaten me with her, shitface?” Julian hissed manically. He snickered at the man’s frightened expression, “If you met her, you’d be scared to death. Because she would take your head off with her bare hands.”

“W.. what?”

“Yeah, you better be scared..” Julian chuckled, “Anna isn’t one to be taken lightly, buddy, and your fuck of a boss wouldn’t be able to find her or capture her for that matter. You’re just fooling your selves.”

The man’s expression turned into annoyance. He straitened up and Julian relaxed back on his chair.

“You shouldn’t be so confidant, Drake.” He said before he turned and left the room.

Julian gave a long sigh once the strange man left. Yes, he wasn’t that confidant. He looked down at his tied hands.

How long has it been? He thought as he looked up at the gray boring sealing’s.  Probably two or three days. He didn’t know how long he could hold up with this.

He closed his eyes only to see her face again looking down at him with that smile of hers that she showed so rarely. That kind beautiful smile.

“Oh, Anna. What are you eating right now?” he breathed the question to the quiet air around him.

And of coarse, there was no answer.

“It’s been two days already!” Joanna exasperated.

“We had to wait! We can’t call him anytime we want, you know.” Isaac said irritably. Joanna was like his young annoying sister whom he never had.

“Fine. Just call him now! And read carefully.” Joanna said bossily and Isaac only glared down at her.

“I still don’t understand why I can’t talk to him as me.” He huffed and picked up the phone.

They were going to call Hank at the prison today. And because Joanna couldn’t call him for security reasons, Isaac was going to call him and talk as if he was.. Her.

It was weird, Isaac thought grumpily, but Joanna insisted on it.

“Hello. You have reached the ADX Florence Prison.” The machine answer started and Isaac put the phone on speaker so Joanna can hear too.

“For calling a specific attendee, press five.”

Isaac did and then asked the for Hank Morales. After ten minutes, Hank finally answered.

“Hello?” the uncertain voice of Hank started.

“Hello Hank. How are you, man?” Isaac said.

“Zack, what happened?” Came Hank’s ever so worried voice.

“Ummm..” Isaac tried to make out the writing by Joanna as she handed him the piece of paper.

“I’ll be talking on behalf of… someone.” He said to the phone before he mouthed ‘What?’ to Joanna who whispered in irritation, “He has to know it’s me he’s talking to!”

Isaac rolled his eyes then heard Hank said slowly, “Okay..”

“How’s everything? Is someone bullying you in there?” He read so obviously and Joanna punched his shoulder.

“Ummm.. OH!” Hank suddenly said, “Now I understand what you meant by earlier!” he said cheerfully.

“Can you be more obvious?” Isaac told him irritably and earned another punch from Joanna.

“I.. missed you?” He read what she wrote before he looked up at her and scowled.

“Ummm. Yeah me too.” Hank said awkwardly, obviously understanding that this was meant to be said by Joanna.

“I sound so gay!” Isaac hissed angrily as he pressed the phone speaker against his shoulder.

“Just imagine that I am the one speaking!” Joanna snapped at him, still whispering.

“That’s even more gay!” Isaac snapped back before he put the phone back on his ear with a very unhappy expression.

“So anyway,” he started again and accepted the new paper she handed him, “I need your thoughts on an urgent matter.” Isaac recited grumpily before he turned serious as he read the next line, “The Lion has been caught. At the hour of hunger, I need you to stop all the powers that could block our ways into saving the lion. You’ll be helped, and we’ll need you with us.” Isaac said, and as much the words didn’t make sense to anyone who was listening, he knew exactly what Joanna meant.

“Fuck!” Hank breathed. It was obvious that he too understood what it meant. “I will.” Was all he said.

“good. Ok then, Take care.”

“You too.”

And with that, Isaac finished the call before he looked up at Joanna. “Thank you.” She said.

“I’m doing it for him.” Isaac said, “It’s the least I could do.”

“Now, we must be there at two P.M. sharp. Or this will not work.
 She told him and turned to walk back to the others.

“How did it go?” Fernando asked her once she reached their small group.

“Hopefully, he got the massage. But we’ll have to work fast, I don’t know how long will he keep the power out.” Joanna told them. She took out Julian’s laptop from his backpack and sat on one of the chairs.

“What exactly are you doing?” Isaac asked slowly and walked to her.

“I’m trying to get into the chatting room Julian was using when he was working with Hank.”

Isaac stared at her serious expression as she looked intensely at the screen before he burst out laughing.

“What the fuck are you laughing at?” Joanna snapped at him.

“You really think you can hack into the great Fox’s computer?” Isaac said, still laughing, and Joanna felt her cheeks burn.

“I am trying. We need to send the location to Hank, otherwise how do you think this’ll work?” she spat angrily at him.

“If this was your plan, then let me tell you that you already failed.”

“What the….”

“Whoa whoa!” Mark walked and stood between them. “I’m sure we can find a solution to this.”

“There’s none!” Isaac snapped at him, “Julian’s walls are like..” he waved his hands around, “…like the ancient Qustuntunia walls. No one can invade them, especially not you!” he said and earned a few confused looks.

“It’s impossible to get inside it.” He summed it up.

Joanna was going to protest but she realized that he was right. This was like Julian’s mind; you can never invade it freely. So she looked away and dropped her shoulder in defeat.

“Aww, why so sad, Maria’s girl?” Cal, Fernando’s friend and the owner of this bar said, making her tense and glare up at him. “I think I might be able to help you with this.” He said but Joanna was still glaring at him, so Fernando said instead,

“How?”

“Someone works for me knows about this shit. I’ll call’em for ya.” He said and grabbed his phone our of his pocket, “I’ll be a minute.”

“Are you sure we can trust him?” Joanna asked Fernando once Cal was out of hearing range.

“Yes. Don’t worry about him. Me and Cal go way back.” He assured her but she still looked distrustful.

Finally she breathed in defeat, “Fine.”

P.S. to readers:

Hello. Long wait again, go ahead and punch me.

Uni work and other life stuff are keeping me from writing, but I am going to finish this, I promise. I’ve already written parts of the two last chaps and the Epilog, so hopefully it’ll be quicker to deliver… hopefully.

Please comment to boost my enthusiasm and let me know what your thoughts are.

Also……….. vote <3

Red

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.5M 39.1K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
138K 2.4K 50
Everyone has his or her own backstory, one darker than the other. Our history makes us who we are today. What we do, what we think, it's all connect...
501K 12.3K 93
|WARNING:STRONG ADULT CONTENT/ EXTREMELY EXPLICIT LANGUAGE 18+ ALL KIND OF TRIGGER WARNINGS!!!! I PUT A LOT OF HARD WORK INTO MY BOOKS, MY LAWYER KN...
3.3K 24 35
two different worlds that make there way to each other. a innocent girl with a Mafia man. Riley Smith, a 18 year old girl who is still in high school...