RUN AWAY

Oleh SherineCArifa

Young Autumn Wilde was a happy she-wolf along with her twin, Summer Wilde and her big brother, Luke Wilde. I... Lebih Banyak

A/N
Foreword : It's the werewolf!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
C. Twenty One
C. Twenty Two - The End
Epilogue (Finally)
NEW BOOK ALERT
Short Story - When The Pup's Older

Chapter Seventeen

1.7K 47 6
Oleh SherineCArifa

(Unedited)

Ethan

Shit, i think i need to get this bipolar and exhausting 'me' off of my charming image.

One moment i can careless about Autumn but the moment later i just want to make her happy. What was happening to my brain? Why can't he do his job nicely? It such a mood killer.

'You know it always been me who wanna make my mate happy right? But your ego is too dumb to understand.' Greyson was never help me to clear this mind. He was just making it more difficult to me.

Will Sophia help me? She always calms me and helps me to think. Why can't i just live my old life with her and be happy? This new relationship was really disturbing my Alpha work. I can't even think straightly by now. 2 days after the mall thing and Autumn still hadn't leave her room. Well, she left her room to eat with us but, just after she put her plate on the sink, she will be right back to her room and closed it tightly. I won't hear about her until the next meal time.

Well actually i didn't know. I wasn't at the house every time. It was stressing, okay? She built up her wall toward me. I thought i can just make it simple to make this relationship work but guess i was so wrong about it, huh? 4 days without having a proper chat with a mate was something stressing. My wolf whimpered to be close to her while i just can't.

Thank god there's not much to do as an Alpha these days. My Delta really good at training the sentinels to make this pack more arranged. But i wonder where's Nick, my delta were. I hadn't see him this month and i just realised that he wasn't here by now. What a great Alpha i am.

About Sophia, i was walking to the pack's house now. I wish she can clear my mind a bit.

"Alpha." Some Female Omegas nodded as i walked in the pack's house. Some pups ran circled around me chuckling and some asked me if i can play with them. I tickled the girls and the boys just laughed. Some of them jumped over my back or pushed me. After a minute I excused my self nicely to them but they were sad about it. I gave them promises that i will be around more often and they cheered up happily.

Before i can leave them to Sophia's room, a girl grabbed my forearm on hers.

"Alpha, where's the Luna? I like her already. She taught my mum to make brownies and now brownies is my favourite cake. She's so kind. Bring her here if you come here again, will you?" She said and the other pups nodded in agreement.

"Don't forget about that day, when she gave us a lot of lollipop when she came to play with us." Another pup added. I smiled to them and nodded. I can't make promises about that, yet. After all, she's not Luna, yet. I hadn't mark her and the mate bond was plain still. I haven't get the strength from the mate bond. As much urge my wolf dragged me to mark her, i know i can't force her into it.

You know, when you feel you're weaker when you met your crush. It was how i feel right now. (Actually, it was how my wolf feel)

"She visited? That's good. Okay guys i think i need to go, yeah? Is that okay to you guys?" I said to the pups. They nodded. "Come give me some hugs." It was the best part of playing with pups. They're so adorable. Lifted a little stress i had.

I knocked on Sophia's door as soon as I arrived outside her room. When she opened the door, i can tell she's a little bit surprised. I smiled and asked if i can come in but she shook her head, no.

"Well, i just want you to help me. This relationship sucks, you know. I wish i could just turn back time." I explained.

"I'm sorry, Alpha. I have my mate inside." As soon as the words left her mouth, i can't help but looked at her, asking for some explanation.

"I met him when i ran in the territory. He's one of your sentinel, George's friend. 2 years younger than me but that's fine. He's a great guy, just like you. At first i only met George that day but then he brought me to where his friends at and the mate bond connected as soon as i saw one of his friend." She explained. "He's in the bathroom now. Well, i'm sorry i can't help you, Alpha." She continued.

"Umm, you could just call me Ethan." She shook her head again.

"You're no longer my boyfriend and that's mean now, you're not more than my Alpha." She smiled. "But if i can tell you. Maybe you need to just except what the goddess already gave you. We were born to have our own mate, right? and Autumn is your mate. Our Luna. As for me, i have Howard." She told me in manners. I just nodded at what she said. Was i sad that she got a mate? No, umm i mean a little. But i also happy to her. At least she's not alone anymore.

"Loose your ego a bit, won't you? I know you too well, Alpha. You need to open up if you want your relationship work. Autumn is not bad herself. I talked to her already. When she played with the kids downstairs. She's nice." I have so much in my head, god, i can't reply to whatever Sophia told me i just nodded and smiled and stuff.

"I think Howard is going to be out soon. I wish you can have a happy life like i have now, Alpha. Move on, won't you? Promise me?" She asked for a promise. My head weight like a ton, now. Too much thoughts!

"Promise?" She asked again with her worry look. I nodded at her. And i can see her facial turned hopeful.

"Yeah, of course, I promise. Happy life, yeah? I'll try. Thank you for this little chat. Tell Howard i say hi, okay?" Sophia nodded. "I think i need to go. Good bye is it, then?"

"Good bye Alpha." With that, i left her and walked to the kitchen where the pups still played around.

"Hey, do you still have the brownies? I think i need some cake right now." I asked to the girl i talked before. She giggled and nodded excitedly. She walked to the kitchen and got me a piece of brownies.

"I'm sorry, this is what it left. The adults here love the brownies way too much." She said handling me a plate of brownies. "My mom made it today." She whispered.

"Thank you, sweetheart." I sat on the couch as i watched the pups play with rules board. So they must me around seven, then. But i saw some of them i can tell is around four. I always been a fan of childrens. They're so sweet. Even some of them are extremely annoying but i love them still. They're the next generation i need to build this pack to the glory.

"Alpha." A teenage girl nodded at me in respect when she saw me. She has blonde curly hair and a very fair skin. I can see the blue pulse and the red of her blood under her skin, shaded perfectly clear. I guess she's around 16.

I'm such an age reader, huh? *chuckle*

"Hey." I replied as she walked passed me to the back of the house.

"She's my sister." The girl who gave me the brownies said as she popped to the couch beside me.

"Oh yeah? So, that's why you look so much a like, yeah?" I said, even i can't see any similar of them except for the blonde curly hair.

"She's the best in training class. I want to be just like her. I want to protect the pack." She said as she pointed a rule board.

12. All pack members must protect the pack even it will bring death.

I felt a little bit sad that a little girl like her need to know about this kind of pack rules. Should i change the rules?

"It was my favorite rules and this is the ones i hate." She gave me another pack rules board.

13. Exception to: Omegas under 15 years old and pups must stay in the pack house when there is any attack on the pack.

"When my dad died, i was left alone in my room. My sister was running away to help my parents. I hate that i can't help my family to protect the pack because i need to follow this rule." She looked over the board sadly. This was striping my heart off my soul. She's so young....

"I'm so sorry to hear that. I know we lost a lot of brave soldiers last year. But i promise you i will do everything to get the pack out of danger." I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Thank you, Alpha. But still, i want to be the best in training just like my sister. I will protect the pack. My training starts tomorrow. I shifted today!" She said happily. Suddenly, she jumped off the couch.

"My mom linked me. Alpha, i need to go. Thank you for your time. I love you." She hugged me once again before she ran to the back of the house leaving me alone. I didn't realise that the other pups already gone too. I was too serious listening to the girl's story. I didn't even know her name.

I got up and put the plate on the sink and went out from the pack's house to my house. I was just about to open the door when Lucy stormed outside, panicked.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as she caught up a breath.

"Autumn is no where to be seen. I mean she's not in her room or bathroom. She's not around the house. I just walked to her room to tell her lunch is ready but i can't find her." She explained. I frowned and started to calm her down.

"I catch her scent. I'll be right back. Uh and tell Jarred i need to see Nick when i'm back. He's been gone lately." I told her and she nodded then walked inside while i ran to where her scent going. Call me a dog to sniff out a scent but that's one of werewolf's super ability.

Autumn's scent was quite unique so i can pointed out the path she crossed easily.

She wasn't in my pack's territory and that's when I panicked. I wish she didn't make any trouble in other pack. Why can't she just be a nice girl and stay on the house? Ugh.

'Maybe you need to stop acting like she's not there. You complained about things she did to you like built her wall but can you see? You're the o--' before Greyson can finish his word, i blocked him off. Please, he was so annoying. I was not in a mood to hear his speech.

I ran without stopping until I reached the human's town. I borrowed a car in a rental i crossed because i can feel her scent was far enough to make my feet hurt. (If i still in human's form, walking that far will kill my legs and look's like i can't shift into wolf if i was here)

I drove for 45 minutes and it was already quite far from the city. I saw a beach at the end of the road i took. At least it was a free land.

I can smell the salty water got stronger as soon as i walked to the white sand. I looked around and saw a girl i suspect as Autumn sat on a beach rock. She sat in joy looking straight to the sea. What the hell was she doing here! It's like 100 miles away from the house. How can she even got here?

Wait, I gave her money when we went to the mall. She might used the money to get here.

The beach was quite crowded. There're some people sat on the sand and some played on the sea. Winter was catching up, why would they played with the water. It must be cool for them, right? I walked over to Autumn and i stopped a meter away from her, she let out a sigh.

"What are you doing here?" I heard her asked in annoyance, softly. But, I told you i heard everything.

"Well, i can ask you the same question. You gave the hell of panic to Lucy and when Lucy panic, i panic." I replied and walked closer then sat next to her. "What are you doing on beach anyway. It's like the begining of Desember. It's cold you know."

"Sunsets, the sea, and refreshing winds. What else could it be?" She said. "Not that cool after all. Well, even it still chilling."

"You need to stop running away you know?" I said just when the wind hit my body. I saw Autumn shivered and hugged her legs as her hair flew freely.

"I'm not running away. I just need to release a stress. My wolf is so annoying." She said and put her head on her knees.

"Mine too. I think wolves always been so annoying. They and their animal thoughts." I let out a little laugh when Autumn replied the laugh.

'That's okay you made fun of me now, as long as i can see that awesome laugh.' Greyson said in my mind. I chuckled at his words.

Then my eyes darted on something. Red moon necklace. She wore it!

"Look's like you liked your present." I teased with smirk on my face. She looked over me and blushed.

'She's so beautiful!' I felt the jumps inside of me.

'Calm your wolf down, Greyson! Please just shut up."

"I didn't say i like it." She said. Mood killers. I can tell my face turned to a frown and she laughed when she saw it. "I just love it." She held the liontin and looked over my eyes. "So much."

I can't help but showing her my charming smile. "Thank you." She continued. Maybe Sophia was right. She's a sweet girl. I just need to give us a try.

"It's a pleasure."

"The sunset's coming." She informed as the color of the sun started to be gone halfway. I watched over the sun too seriously until i heard Autumn called me. "Ethan?"

"Mmhhmm?" I hummed not even want to say a word. I rarely watched over sunset, you know?

"Can i hug you?" The words flew to my ears and it felt like it called me to look over her. We kept the eye lock for seconds, then i nodded, still keeping my mouth shut.

She smiled and leaned to hug me hesitantly but before i can even process what i was going to do, my hands swung without permission to hug her first. She looked up to face me but i just smiled over to the sea.

"Count for the sunset, shall we?"

---

2580 Words
19 July 2016
10.03

Update, yeah! I'm so excited about this chapter! What do you think about it?

School sucks, oh god! I'm so sleepy😂

Comment down here and vote if you like it, yesshh!

Love ya!
Sherine

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

895K 19.9K 35
Alice Alyssa Wildmer is a werewolf. Her mate has rejected her and caused her pack to rank her lower than an omega. She is abused and when her mate ma...
97.5K 3.6K 52
/Highest Ranking : #746 in werewolf 5-26-17 / Started: May 2017 / Ended: December 2017 "I can't," was my reply. "I just.... I c-can't." His concern s...
12K 562 14
//Completed // I turned around and looked at the door. My brother was standing there, smiling at me. "Hey Lorcan," I cautiously walked up to him, hu...
rejection Oleh jasmyne

Manusia Serigala

14.4K 161 26
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...