Sexy Manager -ziam

By zeeyumRule

Zayn, 21, was the only son of the owner of the famous 5 star HOTEL *TWILIGHT* in London!! After studying in... More

1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
25.5
26.
27.
28
28.5
29.
29.5
Epilogue.

4.

5.9K 333 372
By zeeyumRule

"Today is the big day, my boy!! How are things going on?" Yasir asks, adjusting his bow tie.

"So far everything is going on as planned, sir" liam replies nervously looking at his boss with a tight smile.

"Nervous?"

"Totally" liam nods "harry and his team are taking care of canteen, niall, josh, sandy and other are attending the guest, eleanor and dani-"

"Stop liam" yasir says strickly "you got everything under you today, remember? You dont have to tell me who is doing what!!! Take a deep breathe and relax, young man!"

"Your trust scares me, sir" liam says honestly, looking at the floor below.

"If zayn choose wisely! I might handle my whole property to you and relax knowing you wont betray me"

Liam slightly frowns and confusedly looks at his boss.

"The wedding!! Lets attended it and liam wear this" he hands him a brand new blue blazer.

"B-but sir t-"

"Please dont say a no! Trisha picked it herself"

Liam gives him a small smile and nods.

--------------------

"Remember!!! blow the damn crackers in the hall just when the priest say you can kiss the bride!!" zayn warns to the waiter, they intruded in the wedding!

"Zay-"

"Oh shut up lou" zayn shruggs his best friend and hands the money to the waiter.

"Dont fuck up!" Zayn warns again and drags louis with him.

"The wedding is perfect" louis compliment but with the quick glare coming the zayn he awkwardly waves it off "i m-mean look at the decorations..... the interior designer is my childhood friend.. el-eleanor"

"Yea and your ex-girlfriend as well" zayn rolls his eyes.

"Hey dont be an ass!! Its not my fault if things didnt worked out! She deserve someone better than me and-"

"And i know you two moved on and are on good terms now... will you stop talking and search for liam??"

"Dont know about liam but a tall, pale skin enriched with foundation girl is coming towards us"

"Pale what?" Zayn sneers and turns around to find his family friend's daughter coming.

"Zaynie" she cheers an hugs him tight, tight enough to suffocate him.

"Hi gi!" Zayn unwraps her hands from his neck.

"How are you sweetheart?"

Zayn raises his brow, a smirk forming on his face when he nods "fine now.... As I've seen your beautiful face"

Louis clears his throat loudly to drag zayn attention and directs his head towards the window.

Zayn gives his friend a weird look and follows his glare to see the most perfect guy on this planet getting out of his car.

Zayn stares at him, taking how beautiful, charming and breath taking liam looks and how effortlessly he is smashing his suit.

"Zayn?? Zayn?? Are you even listeni-"

"Ssshhh" zayn hushes her and moves his glare on the door waiting for liam to enter.

"He looks dashing isn't it?"

"Yeah" zayn mutters, staring liam with eyes full of affection.

"Would bang him?"

"Totally" zayn mutters with a smile but frowns just as soon as he hears louis' laughs and realises what he just said.

"You think you are funny?" He glares

"Sorry but you admitted that you would totally bang him" louis giggles.

"I am not denying that? He looks dead fine! Like sex material"

"Calm down zaynie boo before someone catches your thirst" louis says and looks around searching for his ex-girlfriend.

"I will right back" louis says and leaves zayn to admire liam.

---------------------------

The wedding hall was beautiful as ever!!!! All white balloons scattered on the floor, bright Chinese lanterns, beautiful decorations and the purple theme was smashing everything.

Honestly this was the best wedding hall zayn ever saw.

It was so beautiful, showing all the hardwork, heart and energy this hotel's employees poured in it, giving zayn second thoughts on destroying such a venue!!

Anyway finally the groom and bride arrived and the wedding ceremony started!!

Zayn heart started beating past when both Adam and behati said "i do" finally it was time.

"You may now kiss the bride"

Zayn quickly closed his eyes for loud explosions to his ears but instead he hears loud applause echoing the hall.

Suddenly the lights go off and the ceiling displays all the crackers effect making zayn's blood boil.

This is not what i asked that bastard to do!!!

He mentally screamed and started searching for the waiter who was no were to be seen!!

"Searching for someone Mr.Malik?"

Zayn turns to see liam smirking at him.

"I know the name of my every staff member, sir!! An intruder can never step into my staff without being noticed" liam grins and walks away.

"Louis??" He turns around to see louis chatting with a bartender.

"Louis we need ano-"

"Zayn!! Meet my friend new friend Nia-"

"I dont care louis!!! Come with me" he grabs louis' hand and pulls him along.

"What the hell is wrong with you, zayn?" Louis asks, completely annoyed!

"Liam is too smart for our liking bro!! Call that agent... its time for plan Z"

"Woah woah woah hold on we can-"

"Plan Z LOUIS" zayn declares and hands him his phone.

--------------------

"Tell me who are you?" Liam asks, folding his sleeves upto his elbow.

"I-i-i-"

"I i i what???" Harry growls

"Please let me go sir! I did all that for money"

"Thank God Josh caught him on time" niall sighs

"Tell me who gave you money for this?"

" i dont know his name but he had raven hair, bro-"

"Brown eyes? Chiseled cheekbones? Heart stopping eyelashes and cute nose?"

There a pin drop silence until both harry and niall breaks into fits of laughter!

"Omg liam yo-you didn-n't" harry says between his laughs and pats his knees.

"Shut up!" Liam rolls his eyes and unties the intruder hired by zayn!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 397 31
Zayn comes from a poor home, and is the first of his family to go to university, he works hard day and night to keep his scholarship and doesn't care...
34.3K 1.3K 13
Zayn and Louis are spending all their time together, and Liam misses them. But mostly Zayn. It all devolves from there.
34.4K 1.7K 26
[COMPLETED] "Loving can heal Loving can mend your souls And it's the only thing I know I swear it will get easier" - Photograph by Ed Highest ranki...
141K 5.3K 21
Summary: Zayn and Liam are roommates. They hate each other. (Most of the time.) This is my other fave fic from caitlin or scottmcniceass on ao3. So...