Positive Affirmations » #Talk...

By TalkingHelps

These are some positive affirmations if you ever need to be cheered up or if you begin to doubt yourself. More

If you feel anxious or panicky.
If you feel sad
When you doubt yourself
If something is overwhelming
When you are worried about your future
if you fail
When you feel hopeless
When you want to cry
When you're recovering

If you are angry at yourself

325 29 7
By TalkingHelps

Remember to forgive yourself. We all make mistakes, don't we? Don't punish yourself through other means.

Remember that if you hurt somebody or their feelings, be responsible and accept that it happened. And remember not to be cruel to yourself - this happens everyone, you're not a bad person by any means.

Remember to replace the negative thoughts if you can.

Remember to release your tension in cliché ways and to not harm yourself in the process. For example, ripping up paper, scream into a pillow, exercise.

Remember to surround yourself with positive people. Not everyone might understand what has caused your anger, so it's good to be around some people you are close with. People you can look up to and talk to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 42 21
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...
16.9K 2.4K 20
දන්නවද ආර්ය්‍ය..❟ පෙති තලලා මල කැඩුව පමණටම බඹරෙක්ට මලක් අයිති වුන්නැහැ..! සේමිය- උබ කියන මගුලක් මට තේරෙන්නෑ ඕයි හැබැයි මෙච්චරයි බඹරෙක් නෙවෙයි මොකෙක්...
5.5K 173 12
"𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆, 𝑰 𝒂𝒊𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒖𝒛 𝑰 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖"
17.9K 548 27
Unicode ငယ်ကိုအရမ်းမုန်းတာပဲလားမမမုန်း သဲငယ် ငါ့ဘဝမှာမင်းကိုအမုန်းဆုံးပဲ တစ်သက်လုံးမုန်းန...