Dysfunctional Love- Discontin...

By BananaQueen240662

Fluttershy is in her junior year at Canterlot High and she's still got all her friends, but she's the only on... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not An Update- A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
End

Dysfunctional Love (Human Discord x Human Fluttershy)

10K 76 15
By BananaQueen240662

PROFANITY WARNING: THIS FAN FICTION WILL HAVE THE USE OF STRONG LANGUAGE (CURSING), SLIGHTLY SEXUAL REFERENCES/ POSSIBLY SCENES (I WILL MARK THESE SO YOU CAN SKIP IF YOU WANT WILL NOT BE A SMUTTY BOOK AT ALL HOWEVER), AND MAY OFFEND SOME PEOPLE. IT WILL BE RATED PG-13 FOR THESE REASONS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT.

***ALL BELONGING RIGHTS TO HASBRO, AND THE CREATORS OF MY LITTLE PONY, AND EQUESTRIA GIRLS*** I DO NOT OWN THE COVER PHOTO. I FOUND IT ON GOOGLE, AND COLOR EDITED IT***

**I ONLY CLAIM RIGHTS TO BRENT(BUTTER STICK), AND CONNER (ROUND UP). ALL OTHER CHARACTERS WERE FEATURED/MENTIONED IN AN EPISODE OF MLP. UPDATES WILL BE SLOW**

Here is a link to pic of the couple. Rights to the creator: http://fluttercord-fans.deviantart.com/art/Fluttershy-and-Discord-Humanized-395534099

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 5.9K 19
The story of (Y/N) and the Mane 6 continues in Season 2, as they face more challenges in friendship together such as trying to change someone's perso...
10.3K 162 25
On this adventure, it's nothing like we've seen before! Something strange is going on with a new girl that Sunset Shimmer and The Main Six meet, who...
1.7K 51 6
"Maybe you should talk with her. You'll never know know if you don't try.." "She won't listen to me. She hates me. I don't want to be ignored, not ag...
702 28 10
Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are childhood friends, but everything changes when Luke enters their lives, stirring up feelings of jealousy in Rainbow...