The Fiery Fae (Wanda Maximoff)

Por pensandpaperwriting

Skylar Moss was an average girl, until HYDRA experimented on her and turned her into what she thought was a m... Más

The not so normal night
Burning
Waking up
Training
Skylar Moss
The Avengers
Tony's Dream
Family
Going off
Finding out
Going back
Wanda's POV
Finding Wanda
Wanda
Finding the Avengers
Being Shoved into a Train Hurts
Vision
A/N
Getting Ready for the Fight
The City is Flying
The Fight
She Kissed Me
Teamwork
The Death
The End
A/N
MOVING

Wanda's POV

14.1K 234 26
Por pensandpaperwriting

There she was. She was beautiful. Her name I didn't know, but I wanted to know everything about her. I could hear her screams as they experimented on her, and all I wanted to do was rip their throats out for hurting her. We slowly got to know each other, and I learned that HYDRA had kidnapped her after killing her family, well, what was left of it. I knew she was so family oriented and it hurt her to be away from them with them worrying. I learned that she was from Minnesota and she loved it. I learned that she wanted to be a veterinarian. I also learned that her cousins were the most important thing in her life and she wanted to go back to them if she ever got away. I knew she blamed herself for her mom and sister's death, and she hated herself for that. She also thought she was a monster and not worthy of love, but I was going to prove her wrong. I will show you what love is Skylar Moss. Just you wait.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

40K 1.1K 42
Famous young author Ethan Smith takes an important role in Lizzie's life. He does his best in getting her, but will she ever fall for him? Another fa...
38.3K 1.6K 25
It's your first time in the Avengers compound and everyone is looking at you. Normally this wouldn't be a problem since there is always people going...
1.7K 52 12
A yugioh zexal what if one shot story. What if Yuma and Nash lose the duel against Don thousand? What difference does it make and what will happen to...
10.5K 419 45
This story begins when Anya gets shot by guards of the Ark. But they miss and Anya can get away with her life. Now she needs to convince Heda to hear...