Mission : Seduce Chae Hyungwo...

By bxmi_trash

Baek Aira was an introverted yet smart high school girl who lives her days being the slave of a popular femal... More

one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
mon-girl X
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
skinny love
bonus chapter
THANKYOU❤️
spin-off : Minhyuk
spin-off : I.M
Book Two

four

14.1K 756 1K
By bxmi_trash

"Megaphone"

Aira's pov •

It has been two days since the love letter, I thought it would spread like wildfire but nothing happened.

The BlackRose left me alone, eventhough Sara reminded me once everyday about the mission.

I lazily walked up to my locker, opened it and as I was taking my book, a paper fall on the ground. I picked it up, seems like a note with this written:

Meet me in the gym at 3 pm
                             -Hyungwon

I covered my mouth and slid the note immediately.

Is this even real? There's no way he would... he doesn't even know my face

I jogged lightly to class as many thoughts run through my mind

-

It was 3 pm and I'm waiting inside the gym, I had this really mixed up feeling, like something bad about to happen.

My stomach flipped when a spotlight shone on me and the entire school entered the assembly

What the hell? They were all laughing and looked at me, some had pity in their eyes while others just mock me.

I gulped hard as the lights turned on, revealing Hyungwon in front of me with my letter on his right hand and mini megaphone on his left. The crowd went silent as whole Monsta X went inside and stood behind Hyungwon.

"Okay, attention everyone. Hyungwon wants to talk", I heard Wonho yelled, he handed the megaphone back to Hyungwon while he opened my letter.

Shoot don't tell me... no freaking way...

"Dear Chae Hyungwon from class 2-A, I know that you probably won't have any idea of who I might be but I've liked you since freshman year. I hope you notice my sincerity and well consider my feelings for you. Signed Baek Aira from class 2-B", he finished with a smirk and the whole school laughed sarcastically.

No fucking way he just... asshole.

I balled my fists and keep my head low, hiding my red tomato face

He read my letter in front of the whole school.

• Hyungwon's pov •

I finished reading her letter and threw it to the floor, the whole school are laughing, calling her ugly and shameless. The guys were having a blast to see me humiliated the nerd.

"Thankyou for your confession Baek Aira and I don't need to answer to your confession since you probably know already, judging from the laughter they're throwing at you", I grinned evilly as I handed the megaphone to Kihyun.

"That's all for today folks, you can go home now" We were all about to leave when Aira finally looked up and yelled my name

"YAH CHAE HYUNGWON", I turned my head around and see her, now furious walking towards me.

"What more do you want?", I rolled my eyes
She took her glasses off and blinked a few times, she fixated her gaze on me. I don't know why I felt weird in my stomach.

"Listen here pretty boy, just because you're blessed with glorious physical features, doesn't mean you can go around messing with people less attractive than you. You might be the best looking here but trust me, out there you're nothing. I was stupid too though for thinking you might have a heart", I froze unable to utter a word, nobody has ever scold me like this..

"Before you can say another painful word, I'm gonna teach you some respect"

• Minhyuk's pov •

My eyes were fixated on Aira, I couldn't believe Hyungwon did that, asshole, if I were him, I would say yes immediately. I was more shocked that Aira suddenly yelled his name and scolded him in front of the whole school.

Laughing silently, go get him Aira..

"ARGH!", I heard Hyungwon screamed in pain as he held his private and collapsed to the floor. The others ran up to him while I see Aira froze in shock at what she had done while staring down at the now in pain Hyungwon, she kicked him in the balls, hard.

I laughed loud enough making Kihyun glared at me and gestured me to help Hyungwon. I did otherwise and grabbed Aira's hand, dragging her away from the crowds.

• Aira's pov •

I felt a hand dragging me away from the center into a more quiet back garden, I can't see quiet well since I took off my glasses

"You sure are brave Baek Aira", his voice is so familiar, it's the boy who helped me last time

"Is that you mr. stranger?", I tried to wear my glasses but he stopped me

"Why did you took your glasses off if you can't see properly? you could've missed Hyungwon's balls", he held in his laughter but failed, he had a cute laugh

"But I didn't miss. Besides, I took it off on purpose so that I can kicked him without fear", I let out a small laugh as I felt his hands on mine, my cheeks blushed a bit eventhough I have no idea who was he.

"What you did there was amazing, Hyungwon deserved it", I can feel his smile

"Hey stranger, why won't you let me see your face? we always meet when I'm not wearing glasses", I heard him chuckle

"If you see my face, I don't think you would want to talk to me", He seemingly put his head down and I don't know why I hugged him

"I'm sure I won't", He smiled and left before I could put on my glasses.

-

I arrived at home late as my family already gathered for dinner. I greeted them and sat on the dining table.

"Why are you late honey? Are you still hanging out with those girls?", my mom said in a worried tone and I just shook my head

"Mom, Aira embarassed herself today, in front the whole school", this is my younger brother, Mingyu, he's in the same school as mine, chick magnet, very tall with deep voice and handsome face, why can't I inherit those genes?

"How come? you're always a well-mannered girl, Aira what happened? are you okay?", my dad asked curiously

"Shut up Mingyu, you're so annoying", I got up from the table before my parents can ask me further. Mingyu followed behind and leaned against my bedroom door.

"What really happened back there? I thought you hate Monsta X", he teased

"I do. It's just the only way I could get away from BlackRose", I sighed as Minggyu sat beside me

"Those bitches just won't rest. I'm guessing you have to fake confess to Hyungwon so they could humiliate you"

I shook my head and explained the whole thing to him. Mingyu might be annoying but he's trustworthy and caring.

"Unbelievable, it's a hard task but not impossible", he said while nodding his head like a mad thinker

"It's 200% impossible, I'm the introvert nerd girl while he's the hot stuff", I laid my head on the fluffy pillow

"Oh noona, you have no idea", I'm not really sure what he meant but I just let it slide

"And noona I forgot to tell you but Wonwoo hyung was really upset since you 'fake confessed' your love for Hyungwon sunbae", he closed the door and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.7K 34
Meet Choi Ga Eul. She is a new student 3rd year student at Seoul Advanced Academy where all of the rich kids attends. You may think it's all perfect...
367K 17.6K 47
As a guy who hates getting attention while preparing to inherit his father's company, Hyungwon lived a simple life. Despite being rich, he chose to s...
192K 9.3K 40
This is a sequel to Mission: Seduce Chae Hyungwon, it can be read as a separate entity but with less details gained from reading the first book. [co...
6.8K 311 25
High school can be boring. Hyungwon feels like his life is rolling around so slow. He wants excitement in life, or at least something to happen. He c...