Mated To The Leader Of The Pa...

由 TheBlackWoIf

Aurora was like every other werewolf. She lived with her family and had amazing friends but, she was mate les... 更多

Chapter 1: New girl
Chapter 2: Pack run
Chapter 3: School
Chapter 4: Home Alone
Chapter 5: Date night
Chapter 6: Dinner with The Alpha
Chapter 7: Living without him
Chapter 9: Cat called
Chapter 10: Chasing and a sleepover
Chapter 11: Talking to Ben
Chapter 12: The return of the Alpha
Chapter 13: Moving away
Chapter 14: She Wolf
Chapter 15: Football game
Chapter 16: Silence
Chapter 17: The ceremony
Chapter 18: Going rogue
Chapter 19: Trapped
Chapter 20: Locked away
Chapter 21: Meeting new people
Chapter 22: Duties
Chapter 23: Wounds
Chapter 24: The day
Chapter 25: The unnamed pack
Chapter 26: Pack doctor
Chapter 27: Recovering
Chapter 28: Cuddles
Chapter 29: Home
Chapter 30: The treaty
Chapter 31: The unwanted one
Chapter 32: Our day
Chapter 33: Killer Within
Chapter 34: The rogue
Chapter 35: The test results
Chapter 36: Staying away
Chapter 37: Surprise
Chapter 38: Dealing with the Alpha
Chapter 39: Reunited
Chapter 40: A day out
Chapter 41: Danger
Chapter 42: The return
Chapter 43: Injuries
Chapter 44: Wide awake
Chapter 45: Released
Chapter 46: Christmas Eve
Chapter 47: Christmas day
Chapter 48: Till death do us apart
Chapter 49: Packing
Chapter 50: Lost child
Chapter 51: Blood
Chapter 52: Fire
Chapter 53: The outsider
Chapter 54: Baby steps
Chapter 55: Secrets revealed
Chapter 56: Unsteady
Chapter 57: Him
Chapter 58: Sneaking out
Chapter 59: The hybrid
Chapter 60: Anger
Chapter 61: Moving In
Chapter 62: Training
Chapter 63: I'm coming for you
Chapter 64: Amid the ruins
Chapter 65: My creation
Chapter 66: Another day

Chapter 8: Girls day

353 13 6
由 TheBlackWoIf

I couldn't stop thinking of what Ben asked me. Out of all the girls in the school, why does he have to like me? There's way more prettier Omegas here that he could chase after but no, he has to go after me. Ben has a mate out there somewhere but he would rather have a little crush on me. Thoughts flooded my mind until I felt Hunter's anger. 

"Put the mutt in his place." Hunter growled.

"I did, don't worry." I said.

The end of the day bell rang and broke my out of my thoughts. Hunter stopped talking to me and put his shield up. I quickly put my books in my bag and walked out. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I quickly pulled it out. Looking down at my phone I saw Beta Mia had texted me.

"I'm outside waiting for you, bring your friend Sophie along." She said.

"Yes Beta Mia." I said back.

I walked to my locker and found Sophie already there.

"Beta Mia texted me saying she was outside. She told me to bring you along." I said.

"I'll text my mother and tell her I'll be late coming home." Sophie said.

"Does your mother not care if you come home late?" I asked.

"Not really, it's not like I'm leaving pack grounds. She's probably working at the pack house right now. " She said back.

I grabbed my jacket out of locker and closed my locker. Walking outside with Sophie we found Beta Mia parked right out front. Luna was in the car with Beta Mia, which confused me. Sophie and I got into the back and buckled in.
"Afternoon ladies." Beta Mia said.

"Afternoon Beta." Sophie said.

"How come you came and pick us up Beta Mia?" I asked.

"Isabella and I decided to have a girl's day today. The boys are gone so we may as well do it now." Beta Mia said.

"Where are we going first?" I asked.
"It's a surprise." Isabella said.

Beta Mia started pulling out of the parking lot and I rolled down my window.

"Is Mandy not coming?" Luna asked.

"No, she's got a sliding door to fix." Beta Mia said.

Sophie looked at me confused and I just shook my head at her. Beta Mia  stopped the car the car suddenly and I almost got whip lash.  I was confused and looked out the window. Mandy walked over to the car and walked around to the drivers side.

"You go straight home Mandy. You need to make sure the Omegas do their job before we get back." Beta Mia said.

She handed Mandy keys and she slipped them into her pocket.
"Bye darling." Beta Mia said.

Mandy walked away without saying a word.

"She doesn't have the best attitude, but she gets that from me." Beta Mia laughed.

Beta Mia pulled out the school's parking lot and we were off. At the first stop light, I saw Ben sitting on a bench by himself. Sophie looked out my window and saw him.

"He looks so sad." Sophie said.

"I know." I said sadly.

We all sat in silence the rest of the way.  Beta Mia pulled into a plaza parking lot and parked the car.

"Let's go shopping ladies." She said.

We all got out and walked inside the small store. There was no one in the store when we walked in.

"Hello." Beta Mia called out.

"I'm back here! You guys can go ahead!" A woman yelled.

We just shrugged our shoulders and moved into the back of the store. Everywhere I looked was clothes. It was every teenage girls dream to have this much clothes in their life. Seeing the shelf of shoes almost made me gasped.

"We are treating you two to clothes." Luna said.

"Oh no Isabella! I don't need this!" I said.

"I agree we don't need this." Sophie said.

"You two deserve it." Beta Mia said.

They sat Sophie and I down on a sofa and hurried away. Watching pick clothes and things off racks made me nervous.

"This is very sweet of them to do." Sophie whispered to me.

"It is." I whispered back.

"What are you up to?" Hunter voice echoed in my head.

"I'm with your mother and Beta Mia. Sophie is here as well. They have taken us clothes shopping." I said back.

"She wants to bond with you." Hunter said.

"I can tell." I said.

"We got clothes!' Luna yelled.

I looked up and saw they both were carrying clothes.

"Try these on girls." Luna said.

I got up and she piled clothes onto my hands. Beta Mia had a pile of clothes for Sophie and handed them to her. We walked to change rooms and saw how big they were. Each of us got into a stall and closed the curtains. I looked through the clothes and pulled out a dress. It was a mint green dress with a white top. It was short in the front and long in the back. I quickly changed into the dress and walked over to the mirror. I looked at myself in the mirror and liked what I saw. I usually hated dresses, but I loved this one.

"Come out Aurora." Luna said.

I pulled the curtain back and Luna looked at me in awe. Beta Mia came around the corner and dropped the clothes she was holding.

"You look so beautiful!" Isabella said.

"You look great in that darling." Beta Mia said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Put that one in a pile so we know what ones we are getting." Beta Mia said.

I nodded and walked back into my change room. I closed the curtain again and took the dress off. After trying on a few more pair of clothes, I was getting tired.

"I'm pretty sure I picked out a red dress for you. Try that on please." Isabella said.

I sighed  and went back to my change room. I quickly put the red dress on and realized I couldn't reach the zipper in the back.

"Great." I whispered.
After struggling for five minutes, I gave up.
"Sophie?" I whispered.

"Yea?" She said back.

"Can you come here please?" I asked.

"Sure." Sophie said.

She came into my change room and looked at me.

"Rawr tiger." She said.

"I didn't ask you to come in here to flirt with me. Please zip up the back of the dress." I said.

I turned around and Sophie zipped the dress up. I looked at myself in the mirror. The dress wasn't too lose or too tight. It went a little bit above my knees. I loved this dress more than the first one.

"Let's go show them." Sophie said as she pulled the curtain over.
"Ta da!" She yelled.

Beta Mia and Isabella turned and looked at me. They were speechless as it looked like their eyes were going to pop out of their heads. They looked at me up and down.

"Well?" I asked.

"It's gorgeous! You just need one thing, what's your shoe size?" Beta Mia asked.

"Six." I said.

"I'll be back." She said.

She got up and jogged down the hallway. She came back with a box.

"Try these on." Beta Mia said.

She handed me the box. I opened the box and found black high heels.
"I use to wear heels all the time." I said.

I sat down on the sofa and put them on; they fit me perfectly. I got up and started walking around. Nearly tripping over myself, I grabbed Sophie's shoulder to steady myself.

"You're a few inches taller than me now." Sophie said.

I laughed at her. Isabella got up and walked over to me.

"You look beautiful." She said.

"Thanks." I said.

She pulled me into a hug. Even with high heels on, she was taller than me. I hugged her back.

"I can smell my mother." Hunter said.

"I'm hugging her." I said.

She let me go. I could tell she has tears in her eyes, but she fought them.

"Hunter is lucky." Isabella said.

"Let's get these clothes paid for and head back home." Beta Mia said.

"Wait Mia, let's get them a new pair of shoes before we check out." Luna said.

Sophie and I looked over the shoe shelves and I found myself overwheled. Sophie zoomed past me and found a pair of shoes she wanted. I looked over at the shoes quickly and spotted a black pair. Grabbing them I saw there were my size. I brought them over to where Beta Mia was and showed them to her. I walked back to my change room and changed. I slipped on my shoes and walked over to the counter with the others. Beta Mia paid for our clothes and we walked out.

"Thanks for the clothes." Sophie said.

"You're welcome." Beta Mia said.

We all got in the truck. I sighed with relief at the feeling of sitting down.

"It feels good to sit." I said.

"What do you think ladies? Take out for dinner?" Isabella asked.

Sophie and I nodded happily. Luna and Beta Mia both laughed.

"Mc Donald's it is." Beta Mia said.

*At home.*
We pulled into the drive way and heard music blasting from the house.

"That's Mandy." Beta Mia said.
We all got out and walked up to the
house. Isabella opened the door and the music got louder.

"She must be doing homework." Beta Mia yelled.

We walked in the house. I shut the door behind me. We watched past the living and saw Mandy lying on the couch.

"Mandy!" Beta Mia yelled.

Mandy didn't move; she couldn't hear us. Beta Mia rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen. She came back and walked into the living room. She grabbed the remote and turned the speakers off. Mandy looked up with a angry expression on her face. It soon faded as she realized it was her mother who turned off the speakers.

"Hey sorry, I couldn't hear you." Mandy said.

"I got you food, come into the kitchen." Her mother said.

We all walked into the kitchen and found the Omegas hard working. Nancy just finsihed cleaning the counter tops as we walked in. I looked over at the sliding door and saw it was replaced.

"Thank you Nancy for cleaning up. You are all dismissed for the night as we decided to order out. See you guys tomorrow." Luna said.

All the Omegas nodded and hurried off. Mandy came into the kitchen and walked behind the counter.

"You have a good taste in music." I said.

"You know Billy Joel?" She asked.

"I grew up listening to his music." I said.

"Nice." Mandy said.

Sophie handed me my drink. We all got separated bags which made things easlier for everyone. Beta Mia handed Mandy her food and drink.

"I'm going upstairs." Mandy said.

She walked past me and walked down the hall.

"Uptown girl, she's been living in her uptown world. I bet she never had a back street guy. I bet her mama never told her why. I'm gonna try for an uptown girl." Mandy sang as she walked up the stairs.

"She hasn't sung in while. She's happy." Beta Mia said.

I smiled. We all laughed and told stories to each other. We sat on at the table for hours talking to each other. Sophie had gone home soon after she finished her meal. Beta Mia, Luna and I kept the conversation going into late hours of the night. I looked down at my phone and saw it was almost mid-night.

"I'm tired, I'm going to head up to bed." I said.

"Night." Everyone said.

I grabbed my bag of clothes and headed up the stairs. I walked past Mandy's room.

"Feels like I tumbled from another world, into your arms and it's so secure. Maybe I'll stumble but I'll know for sure. Head over heels I'm going to be your girl." She sang.

I smiled and kept walking. I walked into my room and closed the door. Quickly putting my clothes away and placing my heels on my shoe shelf. I brushed my teeth and got changed. Jumping into bed,  I grabbed my phone and looked through my contacts. Pulling up Mandy;s number, I texted her:

"You're a good singer."

I listened to her singing and she
stopped. My phone vibrated and saw she wrote;

"Thanks, I try."

I smiled. Mandy started singing again, but it was louder. I fell asleep to the sweet sound of Mandy's voice.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

5.9K 326 27
What is the destiny of a she-wolf on the run to the human land? . . . At a young age, Alexia lost her parents. With her current status and rumours su...
29.8K 827 19
Lucy is just an average girl who lived an average life. At age 18, she has a job, lives in a house by herself, and has very few friends. She basicall...
601K 18.7K 34
*COMPLETED* Rose Ivy Lawrence. She becomes an omega for something she didn't do, and faces two months of torture. Because of him. Alpha Playboy, Alph...
59.7K 6.8K 86
*COMPLETED* *This is an updated version of my books; Life of an Alpha's mate did i mention he's my step brother!, Dating The Alpha and 18 years later...