Caliginous (Styles Brothers +...

By ThickThighsJimin

Caliginous was the word to describe the Styles' twins. They were misty and dark just like the words definitio... More

Warnings
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Character ask!
Looking for enteries!

Chapter 1

19.9K 693 1K
By ThickThighsJimin

So here is the first chapter of my new story Caliginous. This story is going to have dark themes in it, Louis IS working at an asylum and the twins are IN one so dark things are meant to come. Also the twins have mental disorders so if you're uncomfortable with that then please don't read. There will also be smut to come so be aware of that.

Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 1

Louis was aching to reach into his back pocket and pull out the pack of cigarettes that were hidden there. He needed a cigarette soon or he was going to explode from the lack of his buzz of nicotine that was quickly getting lesser and lesser with every passing second that he sat in that seat. The damn plane that Louis was flying on had a strict "no smoking" policy which was hell for someone like Louis.

See Louis can't live without having a cigarette about every twenty minutes, it was a completely unhealthy lifestyle, but it helped him relieve a lot of the pent up stress he carries in his life. Louis' mind was going completely insane without having the glorious unhealthy smoke that would consume his lungs in the best way possible.

He couldn't stop fidgeting in the airplane seat, the reason having nothing to do with how uncomfortable the fabric that the seat was made out of actually was. Louis swears that if he doesn't get to smoke a cigarette soon he's going to explode into a million pieces and the rest of the passengers on the plane are going to have little bits of him all over them.

It's been two whole hours since Louis was put onto this horrendous flying death trap. This plane was taking him away from the only town he's ever known his whole entire life. It was a little town named Doncaster, that he really did love with all of his heart, but he needed to leave his mother alone with her younger children and get out onto his own two feet as an adult. After all, he was a man now and should be out of his parents' house and living on his own. So, that's why he ended up on this damn plane on the way to the small town that was named Woodpine.

Louis had managed to snag a decent paying job in this small town of Woodpine. Him being one of the best psychologist students in his college class at the university back in his hometown, gave him a lot of options on where he could possibly go to work his very first case.

Louis decision to settle on the small town of Woodpine was hard and very thought through. He had gotten offers to work in different towns as well as this one, but what made this town stick out so much is that the nuns that run the asylum in Woodpine had seemed excessively desperate to have him, a certified psychologist, come and diagnose their two hardest patients, the Styles twins. Something in the middle of the male's gut told him that this town was the perfect choice for him, he didn't know why he got that certain feeling, but he decided to go along with it which left him where he was now.

Louis hadn't been given very much information on these two mysterious new patients of his, but he figured that he would be told a little more about the hard-headed set of twins as soon as he settled into his new town and finally was able to meet his lovely new boss at the asylum he knows will soon be taking up most of his time, free or otherwise.

The plane suddenly starts to float closer and closer to the solid ground, gradually growing closer to the lit runway of the airport. Louis looks out the airplane window that was to his right, out at the unfamiliar town that they were landing in. The sight wasn't what Louis was expecting to see, the buildings and streets looked gloomier then how he saw them on the website he had used to do research on the town he was planning on moving into. The whole place seemed to have this strange sort of fog hovering around it and an eerie feeling that Louis could feel floating through the air from even inside of the airplane. Louis could only imagine how depressing the place looked and felt from the outside.

Louis starts to shift around uncomfortably in his airplane seat, hating the feeling he was getting in the pit of his stomach as the plane continues to make its descent to the ground. The male has had his seatbelt secured safely around his midsection for the whole entire ride, all the way from his hometown of Doncaster. The flight attendant had tried to reassure him that he could take it off a couple of times throughout the flight, but he would never trust being on an airplane without having any protection that would save him if they inevitably started to go tumbling to their doom in the middle of a nonexistent ocean in the middle of England. Louis hated plane rides more than anything else in life, so he really couldn't be more ready to get off the death trap of a flying vehicle so he can grab the very much needed smoke that he has been dying for since he got on the damn plane.

When the plane has come to a complete halt on the runway Louis is unbuckling the tight, but secure strap of the plane seat, that was saving him from the images of plunging through the air to his death and shoves the thing quickly away from his shaking body. He is rushing out of his seat in record timing, it only takes him a matter of seconds to jump up out of his seat and out of the barely open airplane door.

It isn't a surprise when Louis is the first person out of the plane. He was clutching tightly onto the handle of his carry on suitcase, holding it that tightly that his fist was starting to turn a bright white color. He wanted to make sure that his most prized possessions made it safely out of the plane with him. Louis only brought one bag with him to this new town and that bag held only the supplies he needed and treasured the absolute most.

Louis had arranged for the rest of his possessions to be moved to his new town by tomorrow. The plane he had booked to take him to Woodpine didn't have enough room for all of his bags that held all of the things that he had acquired over his lifetime.

Louis grabs the pack of death sticks that have been taunting him in the back pocket of his skinny jeans since he was back in Doncaster. Never did Louis think one thing could torment him more than this one item that had been just too far from his reach when he needed it the absolute most.

Louis stuffs one of the fags into his mouth and lights up the white tip with his handy green lighter. He takes a much-needed drag of the cigarette, making him sigh in relief at the buzz that he gets after inhaling the deadly smoke into his already well-screwed up lungs. He was going to die anyway so who cares if that day's a little sooner rather than later? At least he lived it up the best that he could before he was gone.

Louis doesn't get that much time to soak in the beautiful moment of finally getting some much needed nicotine back into his small body before he's being shoved, rather rudely, by someone from behind. "Hey buddy, don't just stand there in the middle of the way. There are people trying to get through," the man who had butted shoulders with him says in a rude sort of tone, the man was an older fellow with a big gut and a balding spot in the middle of his head. The man held a rather unhappy look across his face and Louis quickly decides that he wants no part of the man whatsoever.

Louis doesn't even give the man a second glance or a reply to his rude comment. He just shoves his cigarette back into his mouth holding it firmly between his teeth before he's gripping back ahold of his travel suitcase. He quickly heads out of the practically empty airport and into the small town that Louis was going to be spending his new life at, for at least a little while.

The town of Woodpine wasn't as cheery and happy looking as it was in the brochures he had seen, obviously he should have known that the website that made them look like a cheery and welcoming town was all a ruse for what the town was really like. The place had a dark and dreary look upon it, with an even worse feeling spread throughout the atmosphere.

Everyone he passes walking down the streets he passes sends him rather rude looking glares or they just kept walking with disgusted looks spread across their faces, apparently already judging me based on my appearance. How could a bunch of people be so unkind-looking as these people did?

What gave the whole place the worst of it's gloomy glow was the large asylum that was at a spot on top of a mountain side hill where it seemed to practically outlooked the whole entire town. Moonlight Mental Asylum, the new place of employment where Louis will be starting his new job very soon.

Louis walks slowly around the depressing looking town quickly trying to familiarize himself with the scenery and shops spread around him as he took up search for the apartment building where he had already set up a one bedroom apartment for himself online.

Louis had also went as far as paying a whole months rent for the place already. He wasn't looking as forward to seeing his apartment as he was when he woke up this morning. This place seemed extremely dark and dreary and Louis figured that his own apartment wasn't going to be any exception to that. Louis knew one thing though, he was completely ready to move into this new town and start his new life of working at the asylum. Psychology was his life after all and if helping his new patients meant living in a place like this town then that was something that Louis would deal with.

Louis' eyes light up when he finally finds the apartment building he's looking for when he spots a red light-up sign that reads in large flashing letters "Bert's Apartment Complex".

Louis takes a second to take the last drag of his treasured cigarette before he tosses it onto the dirty sidewalk, quickly crushing it with his converse covered foot. Louis drags his heavy suitcase along behind him as he walks inside the apartment building.

The inside of the apartment complex looked almost more crusty and dirty than he imagined it would be and the imagination can be a wonderful place. There were spiderwebs hanging from the tops of the ceiling as well as dust sticking to every piece of furniture that he comes into contact with in the small lobby. The place held a terrible and pungent scent to it, it smelled like mildew and cheap whiskey. It only took one smell of the unpleasant scent for it to get stuck in his nose and give it a funny sort of tingling that Louis really didn't like at all.

Louis finds a large middle aged man who looked like he was somewhere in his forties, maybe even fifties. The man had large beefy hands that could crush anything that he squeezed too hard and Louis cringed as he thinks about those hands grilling around his neck. The big beefy man also had a long and hairy beard that fell upon his t-shirt in an unkept heap, with bites of what was most-likely left over food stuck into it. The man's mustache was as knotted and untaken care of as his bushy beard. This scary looking man was standing behind a large wooden desk located in the corner of the scummy looking lobby.

Louis moves himself so that he's standing in front of the desk, face-to-face with the rather intimidating-looking man on the other side. "Excuse me, but are you the owner of this building?" Louis asks the man who was showing more attention to whatever was planted on his desk then the boy standing in front of it, Louis plants a hesitant little smile onto his face to try and make it look like he's a friendly person to talk to, to try and have the guy to go a bit easy on him.

The man looks up from studying whatever was so intriguing on his desk to look up at Louis with a questionable look. The man gives the boy a full look from the boy's head to his toes almost as if he was trying to analyze him and tell what kind of person he is by just the way he dresses and holds himself. The man replies to his question after a small and awkward silence between the two of them, a large frown plastering it's way onto the rude looking man's face. "And if I am what of it?" The man asks the boy in front of him, holding himself in a way that he knew would intimidate the smaller boy before him.

The man looked like he seriously hated not only his job, but his life as well. It made Louis feel bad for the guy, being a psychologist he could read people better than most and his studies and passion for what he does made him want to do everything in his power to fix this guy's life, even if he did seem like the most terrifying person Louis has ever come into contact with. Louis tries to figure out why this man would decide to do what he was doing in life if he didn't really like to interact with people like he had to almost every day with being the manager to an apartment complex.

Louis gulps down the saliva that was building up inside his mouth as he gets a bit nervous do to the man's completely blunt unfriendliness towards him. Louis realizes quickly that he probably wasn't going to like this hairy man very much in the future months that were to come. "I am the one who has bought one of your apartments, set it up for a month already. The man from Doncaster," He tells the man politely, he gives the man another careful smile, since he didn't want the man in front of him to snap his head off or even worse yet jump over the desk and lung for his throat. The man seemed like he would be one to do something like that.

The man standing across from him, behind his desk, gives Louis another scrutinizing look over before deciding to finally give him a reply to his statement. "Oh, so you're the one they've hired as the next caretaker of those nasty maniacs," The man says and his gruff voice seemed to be filled with disgust. The man looked as if he had just eaten something that didn't agree with him he looked that disgusted. Whatever the man was talking about it must have been something he really hated for him to have that sort of expression spread across his face.

Louis knew one thing for sure about the man though, he was acting way too rude towards a person he had just met a few seconds ago. How the man could judge someone based on a couple of glances Louis definitely had no idea. All Louis really wanted to do was smack the rudeness right out of the man, in some way or another. Sadly, that would only result in him not having a safe place to stay in this rather scary town where who knows what goes on at night, so he decides to refrain himself from doing anything too rash with the man.

Louis watches the ungrateful mountain of a man with an untrustworthy stare, keeping an eye to make sure that the man wasn't going to do anything to harm him. Instead the man just turns his back to him and grabs something that was behind him and hung up onto the wall that was behind the large desk that was separating the two of them.

The man turns back around swiftly and holds the object he had just grabbed behind him out towards Louis revealing that the small item in the man's large meaty hand was none other than Louis' key to his new apartment. "Here's your key," the man tells the boy simply, waiting for the boy to take the small piece of metal from him.

Louis quickly grabs the shiny object from the man's large, sweaty hands. He doesn't even care to give the man a small "thank you" as he grabs onto the black handle of his suitcase and ascends the large set of stairs to make his ascent to the top floor of the apartment complex, wiping the other man's sweat onto his skinny jeans on his way up the stairs.

Once Louis reaches the second floor he quickly starts searching for his apartment number on the wooden doors which span out on each side of the long hallway before him. He sees many different numbers as he passes by each door, none of them were the number 123 that he was looking for, however.

He finally ends up finding the door with his room number pasted onto its hard wood in small gold lettering. It was at the far end of the large hall, it was the very last door before the second staircase that leads up to the third floor where more apartment rooms were at, most likely.

Louis shoves his key into the crusty lock, having a rather rough time trying to get it into the hole. It seemed almost as if nobody has unlocked the door in a decade or maybe even longer. It takes him a couple times of jiggling his key into the stubborn lock, until it eventually unlocks with a small click sound. He take a small steadying breath, getting himself ready to see whatever's behind the closed door, expecting the absolute worst of the other side. He slowly eases the door open cringing when it makes a large squeaking noise, making the boy's ears hurt a bit.

The apartment room looked much cleaner than Louis originally imagined it would be since he was honestly expecting the worst. It was a small apartment with only a tiny little kitchen and living room that were all in the same area. There's was a door on the right wall which he believes leads to the bedroom and he imagined there was a door that led to a small bathroom inside the room. The place was in decent shape with nice looking furniture already in it's rightful spots around the apartment.

Louis had imagined his new apartment would be as dark and dirty as the lobby downstairs or even the streets outside, but he was happily surprised. The place was completely spotless with no spiderwebs hanging around his head or specks of dust sticking to any of the new furniture around the place.

A set of footsteps outside in the hallway startles Louis into looking behind him, to see who was passing by his room. "Oh hello, are you the new therapist at the local asylum?" A man around the same age as Louis with short brown hair and puppy-dog-looking brown eyes asks Louis, giving him a friendly smile.

Louis was happily surprised by this new man's kindness. Everyone else he has met around this town seemed like complete assholes who could careless to give anybody any sort of kindness. "Yes, I am. Just got into town today," Louis tells the man that oddly resembles a newborn puppy.

The man still has that unnervingly happy smile on his face. He was nicer than everyone else in this town, but it seems almost as if he was a little too nice. "Well, I'm glad to finally have a neighbor that I actually can talk to," The man says, he looked way too excited about having a friendly new neighbor. It makes me wonder how bad the people who live in this apartment complex are.

Louis' reminded of all of the rude and unfriendly people that he has come in contact with already in this town. He didn't have an answer as to why everyone in this town was so stuck up and mean. "Why is it that everyone here acts like they have something stuck to their faces?" Louis asks the man with real interest.

The man in front of Louis laughs at his question and gives him a large and bright smile, that stretched across his whole face. "I still haven't figured that out for myself. Anyways, I'm Liam," the man stretches his soft-looking hand out for Louis to shake.

Louis gives the man, Liam, his name was, a small smile before taking ahold of his slightly bigger hand to give it a small shake. He takes notice that Liam's hands were almost softer then Louis imagined them to be. "I'm Louis, the new therapist at the Moonlight Mental Asylum, but you happen to already know that."

Liam gives Louis another small smile, Louis was afraid that the man's face might break with how much he smiles. "You must have a lot of nerve and guts to take on the Styles twins case," Liam says, Louis was surprised over the man's words. He didn't understand how the two twins could be worse than any other two patients he may get at the asylum.

Liam gives Louis a shocked look, his eyes becoming comically wide, when he sees that Louis had no idea what he's talking about. "You don't know?" He asks him, his shock shown in his voice.

Louis shakes his head, confused as to what could possibly be so bad about his two patients that everyone at the asylum had kept it from me. "About ten years ago those two twins, Harry and Marcel Styles had butchered about half of the town in cold-blood," Liam says.

Louis was surprised at the news about the twins. He wasn't told about that when he got his job description. The asylum kept that from him for a good reason. After all, Louis probably wouldn't have taken the job if he had known that he was getting two murdering twins as his first patients.

"Why did they do it do you know?" Louis asks, his curiosity getting the best of him.

Liam shrugs at Louis' question. "Nobody knows, they won't tell anybody why they did it." Liam tells me. "That's why they're still at the asylum."

Those twins must have some type of mental disorder for them to murder half the town in cold-blood and not have an actual reason as to why they had done the crime in the first place. Louis was motivated to get into the minds of these twins and to see why they would do such a horrible thing as murder half the town.

It is true that if this town was always so dreary and dark with the people in it to match, I wouldn't have a problem with killing half the town either.

Louis turn to Liam and gives him another thankful smile. "Thanks for the information, but I've gotta go." Louis tells the man with the puppy dog eyes before explain himself. "I've still got to go to the asylum."

Liam gives me a knowing nod. "Alright, I should be on my way to work as well anyways," He says, giving Louis a small smile. "I'll see ya around, Louis."

Louis returns the other man's smile and gives him a small wave. "See ya later, Liam."

Louis waits for Liam to disappear down the hall before he closes his apartment door. He still needed to get changed into something more appropriate before he goes to start his job at the asylum.

Louis searches through his suitcase looking for something to wear that would be suitable for a therapist at an asylum. He pulls out a white t-shirt and a black suit jacket. He decides to leave his black skinny jeans on since they'll look alright with the clothes he picked out.

Louis quickly pulls off his black tank top that has some random band name scrawled across it in creepy-looking writing. He pulls on the t-shirt and jacket that he picked out for himself to wear.

When he realizes that he looks descent enough for a day at the asylum, he makes sure that he has what he needs in his jeans pockets. After he's sure his iPhone and cigarettes are still safely in his pockets he decides that he is ready to go.

The walk to the asylum from Louis' apartment wasn't that long, only about twenty minutes in all. However short the walk was he was still stressed after he finally arrived at the front door of the depressing building.

It was his first day in this town and he was already tired of the people in it. All they did was glare or just stare at him like he was a freak. It was quite unnerving always having eyes on you all the time.

The Moonlight Mental Asylum is a big building, it was five floors high and made of sturdy and hard stone. It had a dark gothic look to it with it's almost castle-like structure.

When Louis enters inside the building that holds many of the towns mentally unstable men and women alike, he's greeted by a couple of nuns that are dressed formally in their black and white robes. He gives them all a fond smile as he passes them on his way to the desk in the lobby.

The nice looking nun gives Louis a small smile as a greeting. "How may I help you, sweetie?" She asks.

Louis returns the blonde haired, blue eyed nun's smile. "I'm Louis Tomlinson the new therapist," He tells her.

The nun's eyes light up when she hears Louis' name. "Ah yes, you are here to try and diagnose the Styles twins," she says.

Louis nods at the friendly nun, telling her that she was right with her suspicions. "Yup that's me, but I plan to succeed with my job of diagnosing the Styles twins," He tells her confidently.

The female nun shakes her head at Louis words, having heard the same thing about twenty times before from all of the previous therapist who have come to try and diagnose the twins. "Well, I hope you succeed," She tells Louis with a large smile spread across her face.

Louis gives the nun a smile of his own at her kind words of encouragement. "Thank you," he tells the nun.

She gives him another small smile at Louis' small "thank you". "Well you're suppose to be meeting with Mother Annemarie before you start your post," she tells the small man in front of her.

"Can you get someone to point me in the way of her office?" Louis asks the lady nicely. He just wanted to get to work already. He knew that his job was going to be hard in trying to diagnose the twins, but that's why he wanted to hurry up and start.

The blonde haired nun nods her head at Louis' question. "I'll take you to her."

The petite nun comes out from around her post at the lobby desk and motions for Louis to follow her. Louis observes the place while he walks up the stairs behind the nun.

There were rows of cells along each of the walls, some with sad looking patients and others that were completely empty. Louis watches as one women starts talking to the wall in her cell. He cringes at the thought of what all the patients have gone through being in here all this time.

The nun stops abruptly at the end of the hall, making Louis plant his feet firmly on the ground so that he doesn't run into the lady in front of him.

The blue eyed nun turns to look at the male standing behind her. "That's Mother Annmarie's office right there," she says pointing to the large metal door in front of them. "Just knock before going in."

Louis nods, watching as the nun starts walking back down the hall and back to her post at the desk downstairs. He sighs to himself getting ready to open the door and see what is waiting for him behind it.

Louis knocks on the door waiting until he hears the small "come in" from the women inside. He grabs ahold of the metal handle on the door and slowly eases the old metal open.

The nun sitting behind her black wooden desk looked like a normal mother. She was an older women with wrinkles around her eyes, her hair was starting to grey in places that he couldn't see very well while she was wearing her respectful robes.

When Mother Annemarie looks up from where she was working on paperwork on her desk, she sets her firm stare on Louis. Louis tries not to squirm with the intense stare that was being set on him, he puts a queasy smile onto his face as the women turns to look up at his face.

The nun gets up from her post at her desk and walks over to where Louis is standing, her black and white robes rustling as she walked. "Hello, my name is Mother Annemarie and you must be Louis?" She asks the man in front of her with a small smile in greeting.

Louis gives the Mother a small nod in answer to her question. "Yeah, you hired me to diagnose the Styles twins," he says.

Mother Annemarie gives Louis a faint smile, looking very guilty about keeping one of the most important things from her new therapist. She knew that if she didn't keep it from the male he would have never come and taken the job that she offered to him.

"Well, you're going to at least try," she tells the shorter man.

Louis almost shakes his head at how guilty the nun looks. He decides to tell her that he already knows about the twins past so she doesn't have to look so guilty every time she sees him. "Mother Annemarie, I already know about the twins past. So, you don't have to look so guilty about not telling me."

The mother looks to Louis with an intrigued look. "You already know about what the twins have done and you haven't run away yet?"

Louis giggles at the women's words. Why would he run away from his new patients that need his help? The men's problem was that they had a mental disease that he could hopefully cure with the right medicine. "I would never run away from someone that I might be able to help," He tells the nun.

Mother Annemarie has tears in her eyes as she grabs ahold of Louis and brings him into a crushing hug. The man was startled for only a minute. Once he's kicked out of his shock he wraps his arms around the nun and waits for her to stop crying into his shoulder.

She pulls away after a while, wiping her tears with the back of her hand. "Thank you so much for doing this Louis. I haven't had a therapist as good as you in a long time," She tells the man.

Louis gives the women a fond smile. He was just glad that he could help out this old asylum in anyway that he can. "I just hope that I can help them."

The mother gives Louis a fond smile in return. "I hope so too. Those twins have been in here for longer then any of our other patients and we just need someone to help them."

Louis was surprised at how emotional and kind the mother was. He imagined her to be very strict and super against anyone breaking any rules in her asylum. The female seemed like she was there genuinely for the help of getting her patients better and out of the asylum.

"So, Louis here is the key to your office. You will be having a small session with your patients this afternoon. It's just for them to get to know you and you them," The nun hands Louis the key that she was holding in her hands, Louis takes notice to how small his hands were compared to the older women.

Louis looks down at the key in his hands, noticing how old it was, as well as rusty. He was wondering if the key would actually work to open up his office door when he needed it to. "What should I do before the session?" He looks up from the key to the women in front of him.

She gives the male a small smile. "Go and get familiar with your new office. You're going to be spending lots of your time in there from now on."

Louis nods to the female nun, shoving the key to his office into his suit jacket, pocket. "Where is my office?"

"Oh, I totally forget to tell you where your office is, I'm so sorry!" She tells the male in worry.

Louis shakes his head at the female, he wasn't mad at her for forgetting to tell him where his office was at. "It's fine, mother," He tells her, reassuringly.

She gives the man a small nod. "Well, you're office is at the other far end of this hallway. It's the last door on the right," she tells him.

Louis plants what she said into his head. The far end of the hallway. The last door on the right. That's where his office was at. He gives the mother one last smile before he heads out of her office.

Louis walks down the depressing hallway, refraining from looking into any of the cells along the way. He didn't want to see the men and women that were rotting away inside this large building, some never going to be able to see the outside world ever again.

When Louis arrives at the door that the mother had lead him to, he grabs the key from inside of his left jacket pocket. He shoves it into the rusty key hole, he fiddles around with the lock on the door smiling when it finally opens.

Louis shoves the steel door open revealing a small room, with unknown crust on the walls and cobwebs hanging from the ceiling. There's a small desk in the corner with an old desktop computer which was mostly just added with the new age.

There was also a leather spiny-chair placed behind his new desk, it looked like it might be comfortable enough not to make Louis' butt numb after sitting on it for hours on end.

Louis sighs as he decides that he might as well get to work since he's already here. He shuffles over towards the desk and turns on the computer watching as it takes forever to have the blank screen flash on.

Louis sits down in the leather chair and takes out a cigarette, lighting it up while he waits for the slow technology to boot up. Once the thing has finally flashed onto it's desktop screen Louis clicks on the small internet icon on the bottom of the screen.

He brings up the google home screen ready to do some research. He types into the search bar "Harry and Marcel Styles Woodpine" the answers that come up to his search are pretty useless.

He sees one hide line that says, "Styles twins attack again!" He scrolls farther down and sees. "Local kids Marcel and Harry Styles committed to mental asylum." Louis rubs his head in frustration, not finding any new information on his patients.

He opens the top drawer of his desk to find a notebook and a pen. He grabs ahold of the materials and sets them on top of his desk, deciding to write some questions to ask the twins during there session today.

He doesn't realize how long he was writing for before he hears a knock on his office door. The man quickly gets rid of his blunt cigarette shoving it into a empty drawer before he gives the person outside his door the go ahead to come in.

A man around the same age as Louis wearing a suit much like his own opens up his door. The male had a tan-looking complexion, he had dark hair that was styled up into a quiff as well as dark eyes to match. Louis watches as the man comes into his office and closes the door.

"Hello Louis, I'm Dr. Malik, but you can call me Zayn," The male introduces himself.

Louis smiles at the man in front him still confused as to why he was inside his office in the first place. "I've come to take you to your first session with the twins," He says.

Louis nods finally knowing why the man was inside his office for. "Alright thank you, Zayn," Louis says, getting up from his desk.

Louis shuts off the dinosaur age computer and grabs the notebook he has written his questions in and his pen. He follows Zayn as he leads him out of his office door.

The two men walk down the halls of the asylum in silence, stopping when they reach a large door that was locked with a metal lock that needs a key to open it. Louis turns to Zayn with a raised eyebrow at the securely locked door. "What's inside there?"

Zayn turns to Louis with a smirk. "That's where your new patients spend most of their time."

I give him a confused look as to why the twins were in such a horrible room that doesn't even have a window in it. Were they really that bad of people that they deserve to be locked inside a room like deranged animals?

Louis watches as Zayn puts a key into the lock, taking the metal lock off the door before turning back to look at the other male. "They're all yours, good luck," He tells him, handing me the key to the lock.

The man gives Louis one last sad look before disappearing down the hall. Louis scrunches his eyebrows at Zayn's departure. Was everyone that scared of these twins? How can two people be that scary?

Louis shakes his head to get the thoughts out of his head. He grabs ahold of the metal door handle and gives it a small tug to get it open. The inside of the cell was pitch black, making the atmosphere seem haunting.

Louis couldn't even see his hand in front of his face. He knew there must of been a light switch on the wall somewhere as he searches for the switch on the wall. Two things happen in that instant, one the light comes on making Louis blind for a second and the second someone grabs him from behind.

Louis doesn't scream, nobody would come for him anyways, being in the twin's den. He turns to look behind him at the twin that's holding him hostage. The male had a head of dark curls that fell onto his shoulders in a large heap. As well as the most gorgeous emerald eyes that Louis swore could look deep into his soul and tell all of his secrets.

His lips were the prettiest shade of pink that he's ever seen. Louis wouldn't mind kissing those lips they looked so soft and would probably feel wonderful against his own.

Suddenly a different set of arms identical to the first wrap themselves around Louis' waist. Louis' head turns to look at this new attacker to see a face practically identical to the first. This man in front of him was a little shorter than his brother and his eyes were a different shade of green, more of a forest green then an emerald.

He wore a pair of black glasses on that framed his face in a nice way. His hair was alike to his brother's dark and curly, but this man's hair was much more well kept then his brother's.

Louis' body is stiff with the fear running through his body from the two men surrounding him, making him unable to escape from them.

Louis feels warm breath on his neck as a pair of lips trail up to his soft ear. "Hey Angel, I wasn't expecting someone like you as our new therapist."

The other twin decides to add on to his brother's words. "Yeah, you're so pretty and soft, Angel. We were waiting for someone like you for a long time now."

This brother the one with the bright forest green eyes moves his hands so that they are under Louis' white shirt, rubbing along the skin of his stomach. He leans into the smaller man's neck giving it some light kisses.

Louis gasps out in surprise when the burly male in front of him starts sucking on a certain spot on his neck. He almost jumps out of his skin when the man pauses for a small second before biting down on that same spot that he was showing so much attention.

Louis let's out a squeal in pain, thanking God when he doesn't feel any blood. He looks up at the male who had just successfully made a bite mark on my neck, connecting eyes when he looks up from his work of art. "Now you're officially mine," the male growls out the words, making Louis shiver at how menacing they sounded.

Louis feels those same set of lips back on his ear. "Now it's my turn, Angel."

Louis' arms produce goosebumps under his suit jacket as the lips by his ear trail down to his neck. He almost let's out a small whine when the male finds his sweet spot right above his collarbone. He does let out a whine when the male starts to suck on that one spot, trying to make his own mark like his brother's.

When the male nibbles on that spot Louis can't help but to let a small moan release from his mouth. The man behind him let's go after another second looking down at his masterpiece in satisfaction. He gives the small mark one last kiss.

Louis can feel the male's smirk on the back of his neck. "Now you're both of ours, Angel. There's no way you can escape us now."

Louis looks between the two men that are surrounding him. The only think that he can think is that he is completely and utterly screwed, nobody was going to save him from these two maniacs. He was all alone with his two patients and he had no idea what they were planning on doing with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 7.6K 54
Harry, Edward and Marcel the most feared and barbaric pirates alive. Known to kill and torture everyone they come across without any remorse. Louis...
466K 12.4K 17
In the space of five minutes Louis life has turned upside down His mum is getting married to her boyfriend James, he's moving house and he's getting...
73 0 45
Harry Styles is a new Twink porn star, as the only way he can make ends meet. He quickly gains a loyal following, including an obsessive donator unde...
27.7K 1.1K 34
Harry and Louis were a couple, a beautiful couple to most. Edward didn't really care about that though. or where Harry the CEO of Styles Corp. had a...