The Siren (Pietro Maximoff)

By pensandpaperwriting

Aurelie lived a normal life, but when her parents are killed, she is devastated. Nine years later she volunte... More

Aurelie
Volunteering
The Experiment
My Scream
Him
The First Fight
Meeting the Avengers
Meeting Ultron
Pietro
Finding Him
Thinking about Pietro
Joining the Avengers
The Vision
Pietro
Fighting
the fight part 3
My love
sequel?

The fight part 2

3.6K 74 7
By pensandpaperwriting

We were all at the core when Ultron and a few dozen robots showed up.

"Is that the best you can do?!?" Thor yelled.

Lots more robots came over and it was very clear that we were outnumbered.

"You had to ask," Steve complained.

"This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted? All of you against all of me. How can you possibly defeat me?" Ultron asked.

"Like the old man said, together," Stark countered.

Then, all the robots came at us and we started fighting again. I was near Natasha and she threw me one of her electric sticks so that I had a weapon. Then Thor, vision, and Tony, all started shooting Ultron and he said,"you know, with a little bit of hindsight..." Then hulk threw him gar away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 6.5K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
267K 7.7K 59
Charlotte had only ever heard she was normal. When she lands on Neverland, it's no exception. She, like many others, is just another lost one. With o...
17.4K 632 23
𝘽𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ᴀᴜ ______________ Y/n comes back to the only place she ever called home. Why the wired timing? What is she...
80.3K 2.7K 22
Book Two of the Crossover Within A Crossover Series. After the gift of the new mansion, given to the Avengers by Selene, the Avengers decide that th...