The Vision

Pietro was shocked, to say the least.
After a few seconds though, he kissed back. Steve Rodgers came out of the quinjet and coughed.

"I'm sorry, but we're in a hurry."

Pietro and I nodded and boarded the quinjet.

When we got back to Stark towers, we walked in and commanded,"I'm only going to say this once."

"How about nonce," Tony Stark countered.

"Shut it down," Steve said.

"Nope." Tony said.

"You don't know what you're doing!" Steve argued.

"And you do, they're not in your head," Bruce spat, pointing at me and Wanda.

"I know you're angry-" Wanda started, but was cut off by Bruce saying,"oh we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade."

People were arguing until Pietro ran around and disconnected everything.

"No no, you were saying," he asked.

Suddenly a bullet shot through the glass and Pietro tumbled down to the next level.

"Pietro!!!" Wanda and I screamed.

Suddenly held Wanda and myself in choke holds.

"Go ahead. Piss me off." He threatened.

My eyes turned purple as I used my compulsion and said,"let us go."

Bruce immediately let go of us and Wanda used her powers to keep him in place.

Suddenly Thor burst in and hit the cradle with his hammer, and a silver and red being came out of it.

It attacked Thor then almost hit a window, but it raised its hands and stopped moving.

"He looked outside and at himself then at us and said, I'm sorry, that was...odd."

He looked at Thor's cape and suddenly grew one of his own.

"Thor, you helped create this?" Steve asked.

"Because I had a vision, a whirlpool that sucks in all hope and at the center of it is that gem, the mind stone."

"Then why would you bring it to life," I questioned.

"Because Stark is right."

"Oh it really is the end days," Banner commented.

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron." Thor explained.

"Not alone," said the Vision.

"Why does your Vision sound like Jarvis?" Steve asked.

"We reconfigured Jarvis's matrix to create something new." Tony explained

"I think I've had my full of new." Steve said.

"You think I'm a child of Ultron, I'm not. I'm not Jarvis either. I am..." The Vision said.

"I looked into your head and saw annihilation." Wanda said.

"Look again."

"Yeah her seal of approval means jack to me. Barton spat.

"Their powers, the horrors in our head, Ultron himself, they all came from the mind stone." Thor explained, "and it's nothing compared to what is can unleash. With it on our side.."

"Is it? Are you?" Steve questioned.

"I am on the side of life, Ultron is not. He will end it all." Vision said.

"Where?"

"Sokovia. He's got Nat there too."

"If we're wrong about you, if you really are the monster Ultron created-"

"You will do what?" Vision questioned, I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique, and he's in pain. But that pain will rollover the Earth, so he must be destroyed. Every form he build, everything he created. We have to act now. Maybe I am a monster. I am not what you created, and not what you intended. So there may be no way to make you trust me, but we have to go." He then picked up Thor's hammer.

We all stared at him, then started to get ready.