The Lost/#Wattys2020

By babyAliberry

One woman travels to Oklahoma to find her long lost husband after she is told by the army he has gone missing... More

chapter 1:my husband
chapter 2: cassie
chapter 3: Memories
chapter 4: road trip
chapter 5: In Air
chapter 6: DOWN WE GO!
chapter7:Long lost Island
Chapter8:The View
chapter10: Rescued
chapter 11:Reward
chapter 12:The Call
chapter 13:Is this the end?
AUTHORS NOTE

chapter 9: survival

18 6 0
By babyAliberry

I have been on this island for a week now and have been wondering when will I get help and go back to what I was doing before saving my husband.

It is night so I have made a fire to keep warm because it is really cold at nights and also to signal helicopters or boats that are looking for me.

I know someone is looking for me at this minute,i just have a good feeling.

If I wasn't trapped here I could be looking for my husband and wouldn't have to worry about someone finding me.

Authors Note: did u enjoy this too well their will definitely be more..like A+
...comment.thanks😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
52.6M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
57.2K 1.3K 170
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...