Cheerleader. [Jastin]

By LaceUpBieber

Feisty cheerleader, Justin Bieber meets an older man name Jason McCann and marks the man as his very own pers... More

"Chicago Stars"
"Chicago Boys"
"Chicago Club"
"Chicago NorthSide"
"Chicago Drama"
"Chicago Romance"
"Chicago Secrets"
"Chicago Lies"
"Chicago Jealousy"
"Chicago Heat"
"Chicago Feelings"
"Chicago Loneliness"
"Chicago Truth"
"Chicago Heartbreak"
"Chicago Recovery"
"Chicago Trial (1)"
"Chicago Trial (2)"
"Chicago Cheerleaders"
"Chicago Soulmates"
Epilogue

"Chicago Winners"

1.4K 97 22
By LaceUpBieber

"The room service is so good!" Tyler smiled as he chewed on his lasagna. Justin chuckled softly as he took a bite out of his pasta, "man I love Italian food" he grinned.

"Where's the team?" Tyler asked as Justin looked at his phone, "they're at the water park but I didn't feel like going" Justin shrugged.

"Since Ariana is going to graduate this year.. Who do you think will be captain for next year?" Tyler raised a brow, "i don't know" Justin said. "I bet my money on you" Tyler joked, Justin rolled his eyes playfully "that would be awesome but only girls can be captains" Justin laughed, "plus I'm pretty sure only seniors can be captain, I'm only a sophomore."

"I can't believe we're going to be Juniors.. We're getting old," "at lease we'll be allowed to go to prom in our junior year." "Did you see the photos of Ariana's prom dress? I heard she slayed! and I'm pretty sure Kyle did her pretty good because the next day she was limping" Tyler bursted into laughter as Justin chuckled, searching for the photo of Ariana's outfit.

"Ah, here it is" Justin said.

"Kyle is one lucky man" Tyler said as Justin laughed. Tyler grabbed his phone as he received a message.

"Jordan wants me to meet up with her" Tyler stood up and put his plate on the cart. "Good luck" Justin said as Tyler grabbed extra clothes and waved at his best friend before leaving.

Justin sighed as he looked at the time, 10:34 P.M

The pool closes at one, Justin knew he'd be alone for awhile until he heard a knock on the door.

Justin raised a brow, he knew it couldn't be Tyler because Tyler has the key so Justin stood up and opened the door revealing Jason McCann.

"Jason?!" Justin smiled widely and Jason dropped his bags as Justin jumped into the man's arms.

Justin wrapped his legs around Jason's waist and Jason held the boy by his bum as he smiled widely. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming? I would've gotten dress for you" Justin blushed, "I thought you were already dressed J" Jason said as Justin chuckled. "What a charmer" he said before kissing Jason's cheek.

"I haven't rented out a room yet" Jason said, "that's okay! You can share a bed with me" Justin said as Jason chuckled softly. "Is that okay with your roommate?" "Tyler won't mind" Justin said.

"Tyler? They let him come with you?" "he's my best friend and the track team helps promote our cheerleading team so Ariana doesn't mind" Justin said as Jason nodded in understanding.

"Well I've made plans for us tonight, I promise we won't stay up too late! I know how much the competition means to you" Jason said as Justin smiled, "how thoughtful of you" he said.

"Let me just put something on" Justin said as he opened his suitcase and searched for an outfit. "Where are we going?" Justin asked, "it's a--" "please don't say surprise" Justin cut off as Jason laughed.

"We're just going out to eat then I want to take you some place cool" Jason said as Justin grabbed an outfit. "You're looking fine by the way" Justin winked at his man while changing into a new pair of clothes. "Likewise" Jason said, licking his lips as he checked out Justin's ass.

"You're not getting this until after the competition, I don't want to be crippled during my performance" Justin said as Jason laughed.

"How do I look, baby?" Justin asked as he stood in front of Jason, wearing a blue shirt and ripped jeans.

"Gorgeous" Jason said as Justin blushed lightly, "let's go you big cheese ball" he said as Jason laughed and followed Justin as he checked him out.

"I'm craving Italian" Justin said as he held Jason's hand, walking down the busy streets as Jason smiled. "Lucky for you, this place has everything" Jason said as he looked down at Justin.

"Thank you Marlin" Jason said as he grabbed a picnic basket from a random man. "Um I thought we were going to a restaurant?" Justin raised a brow, "sike" Jason said as they walked into an aquarium.

"Oh my god! This is so cool!" Justin's eyes brightened as he looked around, staring at all the fish. "There's this cool food area where you can eat while watching the fish, the food here isn't very good so I thought why not bring our own? Then after we finish eating, I was thinking we could look around" Jason said as Justin smiled, "thank you baby."

"I bought us lasagna" Jason said as they walked down the halls full of fish. "Mm" Justin smiled.

"Does this count as a date?" Jason asked, "nope."

"Okay good because I have something completely different planned for us," Jason said with a sigh of relief as Justin smiled and they sat down as they stared at the walls made out of glass tanks, the fishes swimming around.

--

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the National cheerleading competition!" the announcer said as the crowed cheered loudly.

Today is a very sunny and hot day, Tyler and Jason were backstage, watching the other schools perform.

Justin's parents and sister watched as they cheered their state on.

"Okay, remember you guys! If we don't get first place this year, we'll always be the best! We don't need some silly trophy to prove that!" Ariana reminded as the team agreed. "I mean why else would they pick us? They chose us to represent our school, our city, and our whole entire state!" Ariana said in a confident tone as everyone cheered.

"Next up, the Chicago Stars!"

"Let's do this!" Ariana said as the whole team cheered, chanting "STARS" as they ran out to the stage, the crowd cheered loudly as Tyler and Jason watched from backstage.

Justin stood a few feet besides Ariana and Kayden stood on her right, the team began to shout their motto while Justin and Kayden lifted Ariana, she put her hands on their shoulders as she was lifted to the sky and bent her leg back as the rest of the cheer team did the same.

"We are the stars! the brightest in the sky! We will take you down with every force we've got!" they all cheered and Ariana was thrown in the air as she did a spin, landing back into Kayden and Justin's arms, quickly being put down as a song began to play and the team did their new routine that they've practiced for weeks.

"Their routines get better and better every year" Tyler said as Jason nodded, watching wide eyed as Justin lifted and caught so many girls without hesitation. Justin knew exactly what he was doing.

Tyler made sure to record his best friend as Jason just watched in amusement.

--

"You guys were fucking awesome!" Tyler said as he ran towards the team, "thanks" Justin breathed heavily. "I was so nervous" he said as Jason smiled, "you did perfect" he said as Justin grinned, Jason handed Justin a bottle of water.

"How did I do?" Jordan asked as Tyler laughed, "you did great" he said and bit his lower lip "you out stood everyone" he said as Jordan blushed.

"Except for you" Jason whispered to Justin as he giggled.

--

The rest of the team watched the other cheerleaders from different states perform while Justin sat by Jason alone.

"Thank you for coming" he said, "no problem" Jason shrugged. "No really, thank you! Before I met you, I was some whore using men for money.. You taught me how to feel, how to love and what it feel like to be needed.. I love you" Justin said as Jason smiled widely, "I love you too but you were never a whore Justin.. You were just lost" he said.

"Tonight, you get a treat for being so damn cute" Justin purred, Jason licked his lips.

"I can't wait" he said as Justin put his hand on his thigh.

"Come on! They're going to announce the winners!" Ariana said a Justin stood up and followed her, Jason groaned as he was left alone with his boner. "Come on babe!" Justin said as he came back and pulled on Jason's hand.

"And the third place winner is.. The New Jersey team! representing River High School!" the announcer said as their team screamed within excitement, the captain smiled as she grabbed the trophy and took a photo with her team, wearing their green and white uniform.

"And the winner for second place is the Texas team! Representing the Flamingo High School!" the announcer said as the team cheered, grabbing the bigger trophy as they posed in their pink uniforms for their photo.

"Cross your fingers!" Megan said nervously as the team held each other.

"The moment you've all been waiting for.. The first place winner is.. the Illinois Team representing Star High school!"

Jason and Tyler covered their ears as the team screamed and rushed towards the center of the stage.

Jason laughed and Tyler smiled as he grabbed his camera. Each team member received their very own medal and a small trophy. The captain, Ariana had the biggest trophy and the team received a check of one hundred thousand dollars.

Tyler took a photo as the team posed together and Justin couldn't be anymore happier.

Justin glanced at Jason and shot him a wink as Jason smiled.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

The smut will be in the next chapter 😁

Thanks for reading 💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.4K 52
Justin Bieber is a worldwide superstar. Jason Mccann is an ordinary boy. One day they both cross path. Will it be love at first sight or with their b...
40.3K 2.3K 19
Justin Bieber lives a seemingly happy life with his fiancé. It looks perfect to everyone on the outside when in reality it's anything but. Jason McCa...
4K 157 17
Derek Bieber, Justin Bieber, and Jason McCann are triplets who go through their own journeys but at the end of the day they come to one another for c...
15.3K 912 55
Justin Bieber a 22 year old who's living in hell ever since his dad took Justin away with him from the rest of his family to be trained, this is his...