A Sasusaku Story: S.A Meets S...

candyforever54 द्वारा

Welcome to Konoha College! There are two very intelligent groups, Special A and Special B. Special A inclu... अधिक

Chapter 1: Meet S.B
Chapter 2: Meet S.A
Chapter 3: Her Eyes
Chapter 4: Stop!
Chapter 5: Shock
Book Cover (Closed)
Chapter 6: Sasuke's POV.
Chapter 7: Jealousy
Chapter 8: Let Me Buy You A Drink
Chapter 9: 'Can You Dance?'
Chapter 10: The Past
Chapter 11: Tomorrow 11:00
Chapter 13: Don't fall so easily
Chapter 14: Wanderings Of The Mind
Authors Note

Chapter 12: Cafe Crave

3.7K 136 97
candyforever54 द्वारा

The picture above is by dymx from deviantart.

I'm going to try to now find and credit all those who made these beautiful works of art. Wish me luck while I go through the millions on the Internet....

Sakura's POV.

"Ino, you can sit there and glare at me all day or you can talk to me. Either way I'm going." I stopped looking through my clothes and stood by the walk in closet's doorframe. I leaned against it as I talked to Ino.

She sat on my bed that was currently covered with my favourite creme coloured quilt. The reason I adored it so much was because of the giant blossoming tree that decorated it.

It was right after my mother's funeral that I decided to start out fresh. The quilt was the first item that I had bought. 

Getting reminded of those days had me wishing that I could have been as strong as I am now back then. It was hard as an individual to deal with the loss of a women who was always there for as long as you can remember. But I had not dealt with it all alone...

Ino was there when I purchased the quilt. She was there the whole time.

She was keeping me sane and strong. Ino has contributed to the person who I have become now.

Ino took a deep breath and let out a sigh. "Look, Sakura, I hate it when we argue. You are my best friend. We have quite literally known each other since diapers. I'm only trying to protect you. If you get hurt by the same people we've dealt with in the past, I won't be able to forgive myself. Sakura, I only want to keep you from getting hurt. I'm so sorry I yelled at you like that last week."

I can't blame her at all. She's just trying to be a good friend. Ino has always tried to protect us.

  I ran a hand through my soft pink hair, feeling the silky strands between my fingers.

Gosh, I feel terrible. I'm being so selfish right now. "I'm really sorry too, Ino. Your only doing what you think is right. I won't go out with Sasuke if that's what-" I was desperate for her forgiveness.

"-No, it's okay Sakura, have fun. I mean it. Sakura just please be careful. I'm not sure we will be able to get through something like the past, again."

Ino got up from my bed and gave me a hug but we soon pulled apart to see Tenten and Hinata by the door.

"Wow, it seems that we were worried for nothing. Both of you made up already! It was way quicker than I expected. Hinata and I were waiting for the yelling and banging to start."

I raised an eyebrow. "Agreed, it was faster than the usual make up situations. I think we may be maturing at the age of 22, Ino." I laughed a little, while the girls smiled back.

"Yeah, I guess so. Although in my opinion, 22 is far too young to mature." said a grinning Tenten.

"Well I've got to change and get going. I'm going to be late!" I turned, walking to my closet but stopped mid step when I heard Ino speak.

"Okay. I'll help you, because that shirt girl.. I don't think so. You aren't going for a visit to grandma's..." Ino murmured the last part while she swiftly walked past me and into my walk in closet.

I prayed to the lord that I would make it to the café before it closed because Ino won't let up 'till I'm dolled up.

"Come on Sakura! Aren't you going to be late?!" 

I groaned and dragged myself to my closet. 

  Sasukes POV.

I turned on my phone to check the time, it read 11:09am. I wasn't as late as I thought I was.

The dobe had held me back with his questions about who I was going to meet. Naruto is so very irritating and quite nosy.

I let out a heavy breath. Just thinking about that idiot is exhausting.

I opened the door to the cafe and heard the familiar sound of the bells ringing. The smell of coffee whacked me in the face, along with the smell of freshly baked doughnuts.

I wasn't a fan of sweets but the wafting smell of freshly glazed doughnuts had my mouth watering. 

Not glancing at the menu, I ordered the black bear coffee and a croissant crave sandwich. (I know, I'm cringing at the names I chose too... >~< )

Once the coffee and sandwich was in my hand, I made myself over to the back of the cafe. I didn't spot the familiar pink of hair so I seated myself at the two chaired window table.

I wonder if she'll actually show up? I mean she does have a reason to hate me. But I've changed and I hope she'll give me at least one chance. I can't help but feel this pull towards her. It's so odd. I had briefly met her in the past but back then she just seemed annoying... How could I have not noticed the girl in front of me? 

I regret a lot of the things I have done in the past.

  Checking my phone again the screen showed the time in bold letters. "11:16am

  The sudden sound of a chair squeaking back made me look up. She smiled at me. She's so beautiful. 

"Hey." She spoke with a gentle voice.

"Hi."  

  She sat down in the chair across from me and placed her coffee and muffin down on the table. 

"I can see why you chose this place. Their coffee is amazing." 

"Yeah, I've been coming here for a while now. Their coffee isn't like any of the other shops."

I can see the twinkle in her alluring jade eyes. The corners of her lips turn up again. "Well, I think Lunatic just down the street has exceptional coffee."

"Yes, they do but it's much too sweet. I prefer more bitter coffee." 

"Wait you don't like sweet things?" Her eyebrows raised in shock. 

'I don't, but your an exception.' Although I didn't say this out loud.

"But chocolate is life! You've got to like chocolate?"

"I'll have it occasionally."

"Then what type of food do you prefer?" I could see she was truly interested in getting to know me, her eyes give it all away.

"Sour, salty and anything really that doesn't have much of a sugary taste." I tilted my hid a bit to the side and examined her expression. She looked to be in thought.

"Sakura?"

"Uh-I mean yeah?"

"Are we not going to talk about what happened back then? Or are you going to avoided it altogether?" I narrowed my eyes at her. I must be delusional thinking someone can forgive so fast.

I took her by surprise from the way her eyes widened. "No- I just thought it would be awkward to talk about on a date. It's not that easy to talk about Sasuke... Seeing my friends go through that and I could not do nothing to help, was awful. I also thought we should start fresh... You know?"

Her voice was gentle. She was looking down at her hands that were on her lap. I regret not doing anything on those days. I regret just standing by that day.

"Sakura, I'm so-"

"Sakura? Is that you?"

I hate this guy. Why does he keep having to interfere. I glared lasers at the red headed male approaching us. 

He glanced over at me for a second and then turned toward Sakura. He acted as if I wasn't here. I clenched my jaw.

  "So, Sakura are you on for tonight to do your thing? We've got important guests coming today..." 

"Yeah. We'll be there." She smiled at him. That only further infuriated me. Why does he get Sakura's smiles... 

I froze. I'm acting like a child. She can do whatever she wants to Sasuke. God, get it together.

"Sasuke do you want to come too?" She asked.

  "Hn."

"I'll take that as a yes! You can bring your friends Sasuke." 

She excitedly turned back to that Gaara guy. "Alright I'll see you tonight. Text me the details." 

"Ok." He walked away but not before throwing me a glare over his shoulder.

He's not going to win. She's going to be mine.

Karin's P.O.V (you didn't see that coming did you ;)  ) 

That little pink b*tch is trying to take my Sasuke!

  I saw him go to the cafe, like he normally does and I was about to take the opportunity to surprise Sasuke. He loves me and would have been so happy if only that stupid little **** hadn't shown up.

  I know she's trying to take him away from me, she thinks she can have Sasuke. She can't! Because he's mine and she's an ugly nerd. 

  I sat at a table close to where they were sitting and decided to make sure she wasn't filling my beloved Sasukes head with trash.

  "I'm hope you can make it tonight! The club will be Liberty in downtown. They'll let you in quick if you tell them that your invited to the 'game.' " 

"Hn. Ok."

She smiled at him... What does she think she's doing! 

"Sasuke, I'll see you tonight then. I'll text you the details too."

  And then she got up and let but by before kissing his cheek with her nasty lips.

You better watch out pinky, because I'm coming for you. I won't let you get away with manipulating Sasuke like that! 

------------------------------

(Not edited)

So how was it? It's longer than the other chapters in this fanfic and I hope that sort of made up for my two month absence. I always apologize in like every chapter for not updating quick enough... And my procrastination habits are just hard to get rid of. So... Yes. I was too lazy to write like always. Lol.

I'll try to get the next chapter up quicker than this- I'm not promising anything though.

But I hope you enjoyed!

And remember to tell me what you think! I always love feedback!

  Comment, Vote and Follow. ❤️

                                      -Candy

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Words Worth Spoken Glow द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

76.4K 1.6K 18
-Completed- Started: February 20, 2020 Finished: May 20, 2020 The forth great ninja war has ended, leaving countless deaths and injuries, both to shi...
47.4K 2.1K 47
After the Fourth Shinobi War was over, Tenten could finally mourn the loss of her lover and teammate, Neji. When a strange woman approaches her one d...
11.1K 337 75
(IDOL/CELEBRITY AU) COMPLETE WITH SEQUEL! Debuting as a 4-person idol group, Hinata, Sakura, Sasuke, and Gaara have high hopes and big dreams. Their...
12.4K 272 49
at konoha high sakura, ino, hinata, and tenten are not so popular but, little did they know that the most popular guys in school, sasuke, shikamaru...